Transiting Chiron and Neptune nearing Asc, any reason for worry?

hermetic

Any thoughs on what could transiting Chiron on ASc bring? I did a search and found nothing. The only aspect it makes is square to natal Neptune in 9th house, and later Neptune is about to conjunct Asc too.
The person in question has Mars in first house natally, on later degrees on Pisces, Uranus transiting 1st house.
Medical history : last couple of month very strong headaches and braincyst found on MRI.
Last full Moon activated Chiron Uranus opposition in 1st/7th :crying:
Chart attached, please help?

Attachments

• chironasc.gif
    chironasc.gif
    75.2 KB · Views: 38

sandstone

Banned
i would be watching the mars/saturn square and transits to this point in the chart - both 6 /12 house rulers are in a conjunction in gemini squaring onto this mars.. mars does have a direct connection to the head and brain as i understand it.. neptune on the ascendant will tend to weaken a persons vitality and forming a square to itself.. this person has neptune square onto the pisces ascendant as well so more of a predisposition to a softening influence of neptune on overall health.

the other transit i would be watching is saturn presently running thru the 8th sign from the ascendant and having touched on the chiron/uranus opposition in 2011.. the saturn transit over moon is considered a very pivotal transit in terms of health.. it is coming up in the next year as well. i would give that more attention then chiron transit for example.. neptune is going to weaken a persons health generally going over the ascendant.. perhaps someone else can comment on chirons role here which does have a connection back to aries in the sign of the head/brain as well..

hermetic

sandstone, thank you for the reply.
I am aware that Mars in the 1st house is connected with the head, and it's very harshly aspected in the chart, no easy aspects, hard aspects to malefics, it's definitly responsible in some way.
Didn't really notice the upcoming Saturn over Moon, thanks for pointing that out.
I'll be sure to read some more about Neptune transiting over ascendant, but that will take a while. I really hate these long lasting transits.

Claire19

Dont use transitting CHiron at all. If it conjuncts natal Chiron then maybe I look at it. You need to post a natal chart with transits and progressions on it. But Neptune is not making aspect to any planets in the natal right now.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hello,

The person in question has Mars in first house natally, on later degrees on Pisces, Uranus transiting 1st house.
Medical history : last couple of month very strong headaches and braincyst found on MRI.

THe headaches could partially be through that transit Mars over the 6th house (house of sickness), and it has been there the past few months. Needless to say, that the condition could also have to do with the brain cyst. With Ura rolling over the first house, it must have touched natal Mars sometime back, the braincyst could have emerged. Sudden surprises in the area where Ura is moving are nothing new, and with Ura over the first house here, health and physical well-being, appearance, the Self as a whole shoule be watched. But with Ura there, the condition does not have to be perm, so it can disappear with the right treatment.

Neptune is far from touching the Asc, but, in general, with Nep over the first house, factors such as lethargy and listlessness, water retention, self-delusion, and sometimes some hidden physical ailments (which do not surface rightaway) may happen.

Good health for the person

:)AQ7

!4C

I believe aspects to the AC ruler are important health indicators.

In my recent health issue, I think the stress from the outer planets (saturn and uranus, maybe pluto) created the conditions for my problem, but the recent mars retrograde station inflamed the situation bad enough that it became a major problem.

During the retrograde, mars was sextile to my moon (AC ruler) and mars. This retrograde was also slowly passing over midpoints between my mars/uranus, moon/uranus, AC/pluto, and saturn/pluto. Normally you would think mars would be beneficial in these aspects, but I think it was just a major irritant to a problem that was already underway.

If you have a bunch of the stress indicators that include the AC ruler, then chances are a problem will become very noticeable. The distress might subside with the waning of the stress aspects, but, unfortunately, the root problem might remain long-term.