How will i have success?

UraSatVen1029

I've been attempting to study my own chart to study about myself and my potentials but so far, I'm still such a noob and I really need help from you guys. Initially as a person, I have this drive and determination to succeed in my dream career. Sometimes, I believe I have the capacity to make it and also has the potential but in other times I don't. There are just some things right now that's hindering me from pursuing my dream career and I have this strong urge to do it NOW and not waste time but really, the universe seems to delaying it all the more and I don't know why.

Just awhile ago, I learned a little bit about having a YOD in a natal chart. Can you see one in mine?

http://imgur.com/a/1Lj2k

AppLeo

I don't know how you'll achieve success. Not sure how one would read that in a chart.

Capricorn rising naturally makes you more inclined to focus on success and experience many set backs.

You don't really have a yod in your chart. It's being formed with the use of a fixed star... fixed stars only have an impact when planets are conjunct to them.

UraSatVen1029

I don't know how you'll achieve success. Not sure how one would read that in a chart.

Capricorn rising naturally makes you more inclined to focus on success and experience many set backs.

You don't really have a yod in your chart. It's being formed with the use of a fixed star... fixed stars only have an impact when planets are conjunct to them.

How about this: What would be the career that i could succeed in?

AppLeo

Something in a science field because of Capricorn Rising.

Libra MC indicates a career where you work with others. Ruler of MC is in Scorpio conjunct Sun, both square Sun and Moon in Aqurius.

Maybe doing research for a positive cause. Transforming humanity or society in someway for the better. Scorpio means looking beneath and discovering the secrets.

Psychology of Psychiatry would be an excellent choice with your chart.