transiting uranus conjunct natal ascendant

serpent

Uranus is entering my 1st house soon and conjuncting my ascendant. I've read up a bit about it and I've heard a lot of positives.

But in my chart, transit uranus is also going to be squaring a lot of my natal planets. The strongest aspect being transit uranus square natal mars. My natal mars is in the 4th house.

Another worth mentioning is t-uranus square natal MC.

I was wondering what this could mean? It doesn't have to be too in-depth or anything, just something general based on this info would be really helpful. :)

thank you guys.

Phoenix Venus

Interesting. Its transiting over my desc right now.

Generally speaking it could be a time of usurpage of your identity in a way. New insights or opportunities regarding yourself and your place in society, etc. Uranus is the higher mind. With the squares it might be manifested as shocking and erratic energy.

serpent

Thank you.

How about the t-uranus squaring my natal mars (4th house)? Uranus conjunct ascendant and that square happening at once, and it's also squaring my MC. Seems like a lot of energy...

Since mars is in my 4th house, would it have an influence on my home situation? Because things have been pretty bad at home as is, so I wouldn't be surprised. But if anyone has any experience, or thoughts on what to expect, I'd greatly appreciate it! :)

dr. farr

To me it suggests a lot of changes, often attended with difficulties; these changes might well be radical (fundamental) in nature, and likely sudden in occurrence: be prepared for the unexpected!