Does he like me?

sollya

Hi there! I am new to horary astrology and decided to ask a question, if the guy likes me. I kind of know that he does, but the chart seems to show something else, or just really difficult for me to read.
So I am Mercury Retro, which I guess shows that I am gonna change my mind about the matter. However , he is Jupiter, making no connection to Merc with being in Libra (maybe he likes someone esle?) making squere to Merc - which means a "No"? Moon appllying ascpet to Jupiter shows me coming towards him, however chart seems to show no intrest from his side. Is that right?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 58

Sunrise

Hi there! I am new to horary astrology and decided to ask a question, if the guy likes me. I kind of know that he does, but the chart seems to show something else, or just really difficult for me to read.
So I am Mercury Retro, which I guess shows that I am gonna change my mind about the matter. However , he is Jupiter, making no connection to Merc with being in Libra (maybe he likes someone esle?) making squere to Merc - which means a "No"? Moon appllying ascpet to Jupiter shows me coming towards him, however chart seems to show no intrest from his side. Is that right?

hello dear sollya!
-- === ----
some additions on your analysis :
So I am Mercury Retro, which I guess shows that I am gonna change my mind about the matter.
this is not necessary to be like this... it can mean a lot of thinks....

making squere to Merc - which means a "No"?
there is no :square: here!!!

Moon appllying ascpet to Jupiter shows me coming towards him,
:moon:will meet first :venus:
It means that while you are going to find him - to meet him or at least to do something in front of you getting that Venus ..... Witch by the way adores Mr Jupiter....

making squere to Merc - which means a "No"?
Your question was:
Re: Does he like me?
so, better i would look the reception also the dignities between the planets
but if you interested for a future relationship with that Mr, yes, we need also some aspect...... some action... especially when the significators are weak ...

Last edited:

sollya

hello dear sollya!
-- === ----
some additions on your analysis :
this is not necessary to be like this... it can mean a lot of thinks....

there is no :square: here!!!

:moon:will meet first :venus:
It means that while you are going to find him - to meet him or at least to do something in front of you getting that Venus ..... Witch by the way adores Mr Jupiter....

Your question was:
so, better i would look the reception also the dignities between the planets
but if you interested for a future relationship with that Mr, yes, we need also some aspect...... some action... especially when the significators are weak ...

Thank you for an answer! well, the story is, we haven't met yet, and I see now Merc retro did make a sq to Jupiter and it is going back, so it also shows that I changed my mind about meeting him befere, when i decided not to, but now I really would like to. However, we have a distance between us , making it more difficult. Who the Venus is then? I don't , however see any "liking" from Jupiter, or intrest to make an action.

sollya

For future relationship, i think is too soon to ask. I mainly asked this question to see what would show, Ihave asked before if we will meet, so asking it again was no option.

sollya

Here I'd like to update this thread!

About asked guy - we met around 6th of Jan 2017, thats in about 2 weeks after this question.

We liked each other a lot.

However, after that we tried to meet again (distance) but I never felt like he put enough effort. We were talking a lot, but at some point I felt tired of it. I posted another question about this guy cause I really fell head over heels for him.