Chart of an interesting little girl

estrella

I think that this chart is pretty interesting. I see that this kid will have a tendency to bottle up emotions and then have them break in sudden, dramatic ways-but ways that wouldn't be negative or destructive (Venus/Mars in the 12th trine Uranus in the 9th). I see that she could become bisexual, but keep it very low-key and behind the scenes (venus/ mars in the 12th). In fact with so many planets in the 12th house her inner life and shyness may dominate her childhood, only to open up when those planets progress into the 1st.

Does anyone else have any insight into this chart?

katydid

estrella said:
I think that this chart is pretty interesting. I see that this kid will have a tendency to bottle up emotions and then have them break in sudden, dramatic ways-but ways that wouldn't be negative or destructive (Venus/Mars in the 12th trine Uranus in the 9th). I see that she could become bisexual, but keep it very low-key and behind the scenes (venus/ mars in the 12th). In fact with so many planets in the 12th house her inner life and shyness may dominate her childhood, only to open up when those planets progress into the 1st.

Does anyone else have any insight into this chart?

Yes, that t-sq to Uranus will likely prevent her from staying too bottled up for long. And that Uranus being in the 9th, involving Moon in Scorpio opposed Jupiter/Saturn, will give her the emotional strength to take some personal responsibility for her community and surroundings. She may fight against the traditional or the past, as a way to free up the present. Groups like PETA or even Anarchists, might be assisted by her quick mind. This emotional construct, or personal religion, may be a large force in her future philosophical belief structure. She may become a teacher, a community activist or philosopher of sorts. And her beliefs will affect all of those around her , as she may feel that it is imperative for them to transform along with her. :D She may use those beliefs to help the under dog get ahead and survive. The first house Cancer Mercury adds to the fight for the downtrodden.

archergirl

Estrella,

Could I please point out to you this section of the Forum Rules:
Astrological data are highly sensitive. We therefore ask you to take the protection of personal data of third persons very seriously. If you wish to post the chart of a person known to you, you must have their permission to do so or anonymize the name and all birth / personal data. If this is not the case, please refrain from posting this chart.

ESPECIALLY if this is a child.

So, either please remove all the data in the chart, or preferably remove the chart. In fact, I will do it now.

Thanks.
AG:)

estrella

overzealous policing?

I can see if a chart has a name and/or photo attached-absolutley it should be policed and pulled.
That chart was for my daughter. I am her guardian. I'm well aware of privacy and identity theft issues, and raw birth data with no name isn't an issue.

In the US, birth data is a matter of public record anyway, easily available at any registrars office.

If there is going to be a rule about not posting the charts of minors at all-let's be clear about it.
Astrodienst's anonymized chart deletes the name but leaves the birth stats-how about some instructions on getting around that?

archergirl

If you read the forum rules, again, you will note that it specifies all personal data, and that includes birth time, date, place.

These things are easily found if you're searching for them, yes. Apparently you prefer to make it easier for data to be found on your child...by just giving it out. That's your choice, but I will reiterate that it is very clear in the forum rules that all third party charts are to be utterly anonymised. There are reasons for this of which you are perhaps unaware, having to do with past releases of personal data by members who bore a grudge against one another.

Please respect these rules.

Thank you.
AG

archergirl

As for erasing all data, most computers have some sort of Paint It programme which you can use to erase birth data. There are several members on here who are able to do so; perhaps they will offer some other options.

AG:)