two questions about my birth chart

hi everyone. :p :p i'm relatively new to astrology and trying to interpret my birth chart. . .i don't know if this belongs here, so feel free to dropkick me out of the forum if i'm in the wrong place. XD anyway:

my first question is--being born on a scheduled date and time (as in the doctor choosing a day and time to operate on my mother and pop me out) doesn't change my whole astrological make-up, right? i've been confused about that, because some aspects of my natal chart just don't seem to fit. ...but then again, that could just be me trying to deny some of my more unfavorable qualities... but it doesn't change anything, does it?

:?

and my other question--what does having an aries on your imum coeli mean? i tried to look for it on google and a number of astrology websites, but no one seems to really have much information on what the signs mean for that. :roll:

if anyone can help me, it would be GREATLY appreciated. :wink: i am really fascinated in astrology and i can't wait to start my path on really discovering who i am, accepting it, and then beginning on my journey to improve. :lol: thank you so much in advance to anyone who can help me. i'm so glad to have found this forum! you all seem like a really friendly, helpful bunch of people. :wink: have a good night~

Arian Maverick

my first question is--being born on a scheduled date and time (as in the doctor choosing a day and time to operate on my mother and pop me out) doesn't change my whole astrological make-up, right? i've been confused about that, because some aspects of my natal chart just don't seem to fit. ...but then again, that could just be me trying to deny some of my more unfavorable qualities... but it doesn't change anything, does it?

Hmm...this is a very good question. I personally believe that the date and time for your mother's operation was indeed planned by your Higher Self, which is capable of doing work beyond our ability of comprehension. Remember that events originate on the higher planes and "trickle down" to our physical plane, and our Higher Selves are constantly involved in co-creation sessions with other souls; to honor the integrity of each soul, a decision must be agreed by all parties in order for the co-creation to manifest.

and my other question--what does having an aries on your imum coeli mean? i tried to look for it on google and a number of astrology websites, but no one seems to really have much information on what the signs mean for that.

Someone else may wish to expand upon my explanation or correct me if I'm wrong--you never know with this Mercury Retrograde--but I believe that the I.C. (Nadir) represents the lowest point on the horizon at the time of one's birth, as opposed to the M.C. (Midheaven) which is the highest point. The sign of a person's Midheaven generally represents the type of vocation or career one would be most naturally inclined towards, and I have been led to believe through my studies that the Nadir represents where a person feels most at home. I'll have to double-check on this information later, as I am going on memory here and am only a novice astrology student at best :wink:

Naturally, the Midheaven is one of the most visible aspects (in the broader sense of the word; I am not referring to planetary aspects) in the natal chart, so the typical characteristics of the sign of its placement are likely to be prominent in the way you function in the workforce. Conversely, the Nadir often remains less visible to others and will be located in the sign that is opposite of your Midheaven.

It may be useful to envision the twelve signs of the zodiac as six polarities...Aries/Libra, Taurus/Scorpio, Gemini/Sagitarrius, Cancer/Capricorn, Leo/Aquarius, and Virgo/Pisces. There was a discussion about this very topic not to long ago...browse through some older boards and see if you can locate it. If not, I'm sure a more experienced member can explain this to you more fully. :wink:

Aquarian Maverick

P.S. Could you post you natal data here or PM me with the information? I would be glad to create/upload your natal chart for you :wink:

Of course. :wink: I actually just posted it in the introduce yourself forum, so I hope I'm not being annoying by posting it again, but here it is:

September 1, 1989, 2:40 p.m.
Patchogue, New York

...that's all I need, right? :?

thanks a bunch!!

oh, and thanks for answering my questions. :D lol, i didn't see that part when i responded just now.

i figured it was something like that about the way I was born--it happened because it was meant to happen, but i still had that lingering curiosity. so thanks for clearing that up. :p

and about the aries on the nadir--you explained it a lot better than i could've! XD so i'm at home when i'm inwardly expressing Aries-like traits? or something like that? lol. :wink:

thanks for all your help. :)

Arian Maverick

Ok, here's your natal chart...hopefully someone more experienced at interpretation can assist you :wink:

Aquarian Maverick

P.S. I was born in 1989 too :D

aww. thanks so much for all of your help, Aquarian Maverick. you've been really awesome and i really appreciate it! :wink:

and that's awesome that we were both born in '89. for some reason i thought you were older than me. XD when's your birthday?

Arian Maverick

aww. thanks so much for all of your help, Aquarian Maverick. you've been really awesome and i really appreciate it!

No problem...I consider this my job of sorts on the forum :wink:

and that's awesome that we were both born in '89. for some reason i thought you were older than me. XD when's your birthday?

Actually, I am a bit older than you...I was born on April 5th :p

Aquarian Maverick

Aquarian Maverick said:

Sorry about that...I've got an intense Aries stellium of Sun/Venus/Mercury seperated by less than a degree, not to mention an Aries moon. What else would you expect? :p

Aquarian Maverick

no! XD i wasn't offended! lol, if anything, i love a good comeback. i've got that virgo streak for wittiness, after all. :mrgreen: and WOW, that's a lot of aries! XD i guess it definitely must be a strong part of your personality. but. . .your rising's in aquarius? what an awesome combination. :p do you feel like you're contradicting yourself a lot of the time? my sun/moon is in virgo, but my ascendant's in sagittarius. . .they're pretty different signs! i feel extremely mixed up a lot of the time. :roll: