Is there any hope for me? I think I know the answer but would love another opinion :)

astrology02

Hi everyone,

I guess this is the classic astrology question - "will I ever find love/ get married?" . :love:

I have analyzed my chart over and over again and keep reaching the same answer- my love life will always be challenging. However I would just like a second opinion :) I am able to analyse other people's charts but for some reason I just can't see mine clearly...Has that happened to anyone?

Here's my analysis:

-Venus is exalted in Libra :) (good thing)
-Sun in 7th house (means I find my fulfillment out of having a partner)
-My venus has horrible aspects!
- venus square neptune: I'm delusional when it comes to love - not seeing situations and people for who they truly are. Just want to believe in a fairytale.
- venus square jupiter- I find I don't have boundaries when it comes to the give and take of a relationship.
-venus square uranus- hate being tied down to a relationship, like personal freedom
- venus square saturn- has to be the worst! I always feel like I don't deserve to be in love.
- no planets in my 5th house= no children
-a lot of planets in the 12th makes me a really private person (not good for meeting people)
- no planets in the 5th means i will not have a lot romances

overall outlook : NOT GOOD

An astrologer i went to told me I would find love later on in life and would marry a respectable older man. I guess that is the venus square saturn aspect that delays love

Can someone please help me? I feel like I am seeing bits and pieces of my chart but not the whole picture.

I'm driving myself crazy with this over-analyzing:surprised:

Thank you for your help- I really appreciate it :smile:

*see attachments for my natal chart and progressed chart *

Attachments

• NatalChart.jpg
    NatalChart.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 34
  • NatalChart_progressions.jpg
    NatalChart_progressions.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Phil

You need to realize that you are not "doomed" by any particularly challenging aspects.

Astrology helps you understand yourself and see where your strengths and challenges are.

When you denote points which result from challenging aspects, you have already made progress: you see where you need to work. Then afterwards, work on your weaknesses. For example, Venus square Neptune will make you overly romantic and make you see what is not there. OK. Now you know, so work on it. Remind yourself not to image what is not there. Just knowing your weakness is the first step towards correcting it.

We are not programmed robots, doomed by our aspects. Astrology helps us create a dialog with ourselves and to move ahead. You can do it. Same holds for your other points. Just be positive. :smile:

dr. farr

Following contains statements which are not necessarily accepted in conventional astrological delineation. Also the following is cast in whole sign house format.

Venus is dignified in its own sign in the 10th whole sign house of the chart-the house of attainment and honors and Venus is the most elevated planet in the chart.

The Part of Love is @ 23 Aquarius in the succedent 2nd house; it is disposited by Saturn which is in you (that is, it is IN your ascending sign) The Saturn rx indictes YOUR OWN self conflicts in this matter (love), NOT any external influence against finding love!
Further, your Part of Love is conjunct the Lucky Strike North Node, which actually indicates that you have luck in love-IF you open to it! Also indicates that love might hit fast and suddenly (North Node influence)...

The Part of Marriage for Women falls @ 19 Aries, in the angular 4th (whole sign) house of Home and Family: the indication here is quite clear. Its dispositor, Mars, is flowing toward Venus (in the midheaven) and the Sun and Moon also both flow toward Mars-very favorable for what Mars signifies in this chart (the Part of Marriage for Women)

Your whole sign 5th house is under the fertile sign Taurus and has the most fertile of all planets, the Moon, posited in it.

From my alternative perspective your outlook for Love and Marriage (and even children) is quite favorable: get over your Saturnine self-doubt!...and all the Love you want will be available...

Last edited:

astrology02

Thanks everyone for your interpretations...I guess I really need to stop being so pessimistic and be open to love. Also I realize that maybe I was depending too much on astrology for all the answers. Instead of helping me in love, it has just made me want to see the bad in every situation.

Astrology50- i read those relational links that you posted and they were very good! I liked the soulmates article and also there was a good synastry website that I had never been to before.

Phil- Your comments made a lot of sense- I liked the statement "we are not programmed robots doomed by our aspects " - I laughed, although I am starting to become like that with astrology. I think instead of trying to predict my love life, I will just let it run it's course. Also that was a good point about the first step towards any progress is acknowledging your challenges.

Dr. Farr- I really enjoy your interpretations and insight into things!! They are unconventional and after reading it I had a completely different outlook :) Instead of it being all doom and gloom, it looks like there may be some hope for me after all. I really appreciate the time you took to look at my chart, thanks again for sharing your knowledge!! Also- I like how you always put a positive spin on things and allow others to see the best in situations, instead of the worst.

Venusinlibra

Hi my dear
Im not a too experienced astrologer like many here at AC, but I want to share some information with you.
Not having planets in a particular house does not mean nothing will hapen related to the matters of that house. I dont have planets in my 5th, but I have had a lot of love affairs. Are they easy ones? NOOOO! You better take a look on the regent of the 5th house, where is it placed, which aspects it receive, it will give you a better overview.
Also, I have saturn in aquarius in my 7th, badly aspected by neptune, and uranus conjunct my sun, and yes, Im married for more than 20 years now, only its a very unconventional kind of marriage, inside which both of us have absolut freedom to be ourselves. Is it totally fulfilling? No. For instance, it lacks sexual chemistry, which is replaced with friendship.
If you watch carefully, maybe u will notice that most people´s relationships are far from being a rose colored dream. Only, relationships are more important for some than for others. People that have saturn in the 7th are tremendously aware of the qualities of their relationships, thats why this is an issue for them.
I have planets in my 12th too, moon and mars. It makes me really need sometime for myself only, to the point I feel exhausted when I cant have my time alone. But u know, theres something funny my husband always says about our interaction: "I like to be married to you because its like to be alone", and its a compliment, it really is! It means we both feel totally at ease with each other, in the sense we dont restrict each others freedom or expression at all.
So, dont ever think any aspect in your chart will prevent you from establishing an enduring relationship. Only, maybe that relationship may not fulfill everything you wish.

booboobunny

For example, Venus square Neptune will make you overly romantic and make you see what is not there. OK. Now you know, so work on it. Remind yourself not to image what is not there. Just knowing your weakness is the first step towards correcting it.
:smile:

First of all, I have the exact same aspect in my chart too. And I agree that astrology helps when you realize the areas that you need to work on, and I believe that a natal chart doesn't "doom" us....

..however... with something like, venus square neptune, how is a person possibly ever supposed to see what something really is if we can't see what it really is? Like, if its an illusion, how are we supposed to know what its not real, if to us it looks real? How can we sober an imaginative mind without just killing what it could possibly be? its such an unfair aspect, but I guess I would rather be disappointed in someone else for not loving me the way I love them and see them, then disappointed in myself for never being able to love at all.

i dunno. thats just me.

First of all, I have the exact same aspect in my chart too. And I agree that astrology helps when you realize the areas that you need to work on, and I believe that a natal chart doesn't "doom" us....

..however... with something like, venus square neptune, how is a person possibly ever supposed to see what something really is if we can't see what it really is? Like, if its an illusion, how are we supposed to know what its not real, if to us it looks real? How can we sober an imaginative mind without just killing what it could possibly be? its such an unfair aspect, but I guess I would rather be disappointed in someone else for not loving me the way I love them and see them, then disappointed in myself for never being able to love at all.

i dunno. thats just me.
the antidote is talking trusted people, family and friends around you, to get their opinions about the person your are dating, to see if they think along the same lines as you do, with regards a person's character, qualities etc.