Saturn transit

doublefl

Hi I'm new to the forum and I know very little about astrology. I have my sun, mars, venus all in virgo. mars12deg, sun18deg, venus21deg. And I knew the Saturn was coming to virgo...and I heard lots of bad stuff about Saturn transits to personal planets. So I was kind of afraid. The thing is, ever since Saturn has been conjuncting my planets, my life has felt really really good. Its like I have all this structure and discipline in my life that I desperately needed before. And I know Saturn has to do with structure and taht kind of stuff. It forced me to take action on many things that I've been holding off on. It made my life just better in general.. Right now, Saturn is basically RIGHT ON my natal Sun. I know this sounds weird, but I LOVE SATURN. Why does everyone dread this planet? I don't know, maybe it works for me because I seriously lack Saturn qualities in my life. I'm often too floaty, impulsive. (1st house-Uranus & Neptune is probably why)

Was wonderingi f I could receive some feedback on, if it's possible for Saturn to be a very positive transit for people? And what others have experienced in Saturn transits, especially if it was a very POSITIVE one. THanks all~

BobZemco

doublefl said:
as wonderingi f I could receive some feedback on, if it's possible for Saturn to be a very positive transit for people? And what others have experienced in Saturn transits, especially if it was a very POSITIVE one. THanks all~

I got fired when Saturn conjuncted my MC, but on a different day, I could have been promoted to Vice President of International Operations. Oh, well.

How Saturn acts depends on its placement in your natal chart and the house it rules, plus the house/sign it's in when transiting and what other things are going on in your chart progression and transit wise.

Saturn has been good to me, so I'm not going to cry because I got knocked down, stomped on and had dirt kicked in my face once. No I'm not bitter.

Anyway, go to astrodienst.com log in and do your natal chart and it'll give you very brief (and I do mean brief) analysis of your chart and you can see your current transits as well.

Otherwise, Saturn keeps you focused and on task and if you stray, you'll pay, but Saturn always tries to keep you moving in the right direction, even if you don't want to.

edwchas5@yahoo.com

I have Virgo Ascendant at 18deg, T Saturn is sitting right on it. The only thing I can attest is a cold that I've had for a week. Currently, Iam dealing with Attorney's on a accident claim with sustained injuries, I just completed my bankrupcy, I dropped from the school i was attending and now I responsable to pay for the week I attended, also dealings with a used car I purchased.

Any insights to transit Sat on Asc?

Ed

aquarius7000

edwchas5@yahoo.com said:
I have Virgo Ascendant at 18deg, T Saturn is sitting right on it. The only thing I can attest is a cold that I've had for a week. Currently, Iam dealing with Attorney's on a accident claim with sustained injuries, I just completed my bankrupcy, I dropped from the school i was attending and now I responsable to pay for the week I attended, also dealings with a used car I purchased.

Any insights to transit Sat on Asc?
Ed

Ed,

Saturn (stability, also discipline & facing reality) transiting (passing over) the Ascendant (self) will 'make you' face realities (which you otherwise might have neglected/ignored), as you mention above, and settle/fix your life accordingly.

;)Aq7

Lin

There's a wonderful book called "A New Look At An Old Devil", and it's about Saturn.
Saturn is about necessity. It's not about fun or feelings ....it's all about structure.

Saturn conjunctions can be very good and satisfying if you are the type of person who does not fight authority. Because Saturn rules authority.

You... and I'm speaking to the first "poster" on this thread....doublefl...
will probably feel Saturn's disciplining side, it's more restrictive side during the time when Saturn enters Sagittarius and squares your Virgo planets.
However, if you structure your life well, and deal with issues immediately instead of stuffing them into a closet, when Saturn does make squares the consequences will NOT be dire. Only annoying and tiring.
LIN

skywatcher1221

doublefl said:
Hi I'm new to the forum and I know very little about astrology. I have my sun, mars, venus all in virgo. mars12deg, sun18deg, venus21deg. And I knew the Saturn was coming to virgo...and I heard lots of bad stuff about Saturn transits to personal planets. So I was kind of afraid. The thing is, ever since Saturn has been conjuncting my planets, my life has felt really really good. Its like I have all this structure and discipline in my life that I desperately needed before. And I know Saturn has to do with structure and taht kind of stuff. It forced me to take action on many things that I've been holding off on. It made my life just better in general.. Right now, Saturn is basically RIGHT ON my natal Sun. I know this sounds weird, but I LOVE SATURN. Why does everyone dread this planet? I don't know, maybe it works for me because I seriously lack Saturn qualities in my life. I'm often too floaty, impulsive. (1st house-Uranus & Neptune is probably why)

Was wonderingi f I could receive some feedback on, if it's possible for Saturn to be a very positive transit for people? And what others have experienced in Saturn transits, especially if it was a very POSITIVE one. THanks all~

The Saturn-Uranus conjunction in the 1980s was right on my natal Sun. I wasn't sure what to expect but I anticipated a difficult period. Far from it! A local paper on Cape Cod (where I was living) did a story on me and published my photo. The article, by the way, was quite favorable toward astrology.