Jupiter... your thoughts.

M

may28gemini

That's an interesting technique but I am not sure I can really dig that. I mean, not every Gemini Sun is cursed to have Jupiter not show them love. I know some who do have bad luck, but that's from other stuff... mostly self-inflicted bullsh*t and terrible choices but not from pure bad luck. In general, an opposition or square to Jupiter can be far more beneficial than a trine to say... Uranus or Pluto.

Natally I have 0 Jupiter Libra on the AC which is very critical and on an angle. My Jupiter trines my Sun. Although I have Sun, Merc, Venus all in Gemini, I don't really think Jupiter left me out in the lurch simply because he doesn't "like" Gemini. In my chart, Jupiter likes me a lot. I'm not what you'd call an unlucky person, I'll give you that.

I felt pretty good last year. By the time T Jupiter Gemini entered, my early Gemini Sun was always super happy and excited... and for no reason at all. Even during disputes with others, I would laugh it off and walk away. I seriously became extra jolly. I socialized a lot more than I have been for a very long time, made some good contacts for work, too. I can't say that when Jupiter was in Gemini detriment that I suffered. Now, if Jupiter was in the other detriment, Virgo, that's REALLY creepy and awful for me.

astro11

Thanks for your input, much depends on the natal chart condition of Jupiter. As you said, Jupiter is critical and on an angle for you so it gives a lot of extra strength in general to your Jupiter transits. If a planet is natally on an angle, its transits will always be strong. This will modify that astrologers technique somewhat. I'm curious to know though what are the results if Jupiter is of normal strength in a person's natal chart, what happens if it goes over planets in Gemini and Virgo? My Jupiter is in fairly good condition- in Aries in the ninth house making 3 trines and 1 sextile (the sextile is to the Sun), no hard aspects, yet even for me nothing of significance happened when Jupiter went over the Sun.

jupiterianguru

Thanks for your input, much depends on the natal chart condition of Jupiter. As you said, Jupiter is critical and on an angle for you so it gives a lot of extra strength in general to your Jupiter transits. If a planet is natally on an angle, its transits will always be strong. This will modify that astrologers technique somewhat. I'm curious to know though what are the results if Jupiter is of normal strength in a person's natal chart, what happens if it goes over planets in Gemini and Virgo? My Jupiter is in fairly good condition- in Aries in the ninth house making 3 trines and 1 sextile (the sextile is to the Sun), no hard aspects, yet even for me nothing of significance happened when Jupiter went over the Sun.

My Jupiter is in Aries Retrograde 2nd house I was curious about that too it opposed 3 planets in Sagittarius and nothing happened. Nor did anything 4th house related happen. When it hit my Cancer moon I definitely felt more confident and happy but it wasn't all comfortable cause Jupiter Squares my moon Natally. I learned though to recognize where Jupiter moon energy is in my life and not resist it from the feeling that was constant when it was exact.
So far as Events Jupiter when it was in Aries Returning natally I got into a relationship that was Karmic in nature I know I knew this person from a past life but I don't think she is who I thought she was. It stopped when Jupiter left for Pisces. None of it was a positive experience I would think I was set up to go through a mental break down. She was so controlling and Jealous and so what happened there though later made me realize stuff about philosophy and the world and totally change my views around like I didn't want to be anymore seperate from the world be a part of it. All of it Sounds Jupiter in nature. It was almost Saturn like but the end result was questioning some stuff I believed that no longer fit me and becoming more free.

M

may28gemini

Hmmm... you have cardinal Jupiter residing in his own house and applies harmonious aspect to other planets but nothing happened? How extremely odd. I thought you'd at least feel good when T Jupiter was in Gemini because it would have conjunct your Sun. I'm going to think about that and see if anything pops up later on.

But for now... a possible explanation is this: my Jupiter conjuncts Libra Saturn. I have both Jupiter and Saturn on the AC... so quite possibly, whatever is happening with Jupiter transits, I'm going to feel it in the most concrete way simply because my Saturn is tied to Jupiter. Saturn makes everything real and conscious and my antennae is always keenly feeling everything out.

M

may28gemini

My Jupiter is in Aries Retrograde 2nd house I was curious about that too it opposed 3 planets in Sagittarius and nothing happened. Nor did anything 4th house related happen. When it hit my Cancer moon I definitely felt more confident and happy but it wasn't all comfortable cause Jupiter Squares my moon Natally. I learned though to recognize where Jupiter moon energy is in my life and not resist it from the feeling that was constant when it was exact.
So far as Events Jupiter when it was in Aries Returning natally I got into a relationship that was Karmic in nature I know I knew this person from a past life but I don't think she is who I thought she was. It stopped when Jupiter left for Pisces. None of it was a positive experience I would think I was set up to go through a mental break down. She was so controlling and Jealous and so what happened there though later made me realize stuff about philosophy and the world and totally change my views around like I didn't want to be anymore seperate from the world be a part of it. All of it Sounds Jupiter in nature. It was almost Saturn like but the end result was questioning some stuff I believed that no longer fit me and becoming more free.

I wonder if you experienced that (negative) karmic relationship during your Jupiter return because you natally have Jupiter Rx? I've read that Rx planets are "karmic baggages" and returns of those planets will bring about those "baggages."

All my personal planets are direct, Jupiter is direct (although, technically stationary direct), Saturn is stationary direct. I suppose a general account is that I don't carry much karmic baggage. My 1st Jupiter return was pretty cool- I started a new life after finishing my graduate studies, my ex-husband and I moved across the country, we started working really good jobs, found a decent apartment quickly... it was like we were on cloud 9. My ex also has Libra Jupiter-Saturn direct (we were born 2 months apart).

Last edited:

jupiterianguru

I wonder if you experienced that (negative) karmic relationship during your Jupiter return because you natally have Jupiter Rx? I've read that Rx planets are "karmic baggages" and returns of those planets will bring about those "baggages."

All my personal planets are direct, Jupiter is direct (although, technically stationary direct), Saturn is stationary direct. I suppose a general account is that I don't carry much karmic baggage. My 1st Jupiter return was pretty cool- I started a new life after finishing my graduate studies, my ex-husband and I moved across the country, we started working really good jobs, found a decent apartment quickly... it was like we were on cloud 9. My ex also has Libra Jupiter-Saturn direct (we were born 2 months apart).

The interesting thing is when I said Jupiter enter Pisces (retrograde) I checked this the relationship ended for good on the exact moment Jupiter ingressed into Pisces wierd in the afternoon of Sep 10th 2010. Anyways it was a girl I met on the internet from a place a state over from me. She had decided to move up here with me and leave her family behind and run away, I went to pick her up. There was this thing in my memories of a child of a girl from a past life but funny thing is I am not sure she was after the whole thing was over. I met her at around the time Jupiter ingressed into Aries direct that year. The relationship lasted about 4 months (wow lol Jupiter all the way) At the end there was this neptunian Suicide threat and that I would be responsible cause I didn't love her I am going to break all your stuff (aries Pisces) I was so sick of her she controlled me. She was going to isolate me from all my friends and family control every aspect of my life. She harassed me online since then but the police took her back to her family.

Not so sure Jupiter is always good but I still love that planet I needed to learn some things from that experience and say I stick with people in my local area next time and I never would have desired to go out and actually be a part of the world if it were not for that or questioned some of my beliefs.

I am happier cause of that experience I wonder what really did happen in the past lives.

She believed in the past life stuff too and told me about it including the place I am familiar with people go to between lives I thought it was not real until I talked to her and just a dream but I remember it now I believe. She I don't think is the person she represented herself to be the other girl was much too nice and much different this was something else she knew something but for all I know she may have been a stalker or jealous person in the past life she acted like it.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
I think the most noticeable effect of Jupiter in Cancer transiting my 11th would be being active on the forum (community at large) once again.

I had received a lot of support through astrological readings by members over the last 2 months or so. The Effect of such expansion was before Jupiter entering the 11th house in the mid August. I only just aware of the full effect and what it actually meant when I saw this thread lol

M

may28gemini

I think the most noticeable effect of Jupiter in Cancer transiting my 11th would be being active on the forum (community at large) once again.

I had received a lot of support through astrological readings by members over the last 2 months or so. The Effect of such expansion was before Jupiter entering the 11th house in the mid August. I only just aware of the full effect and what it actually meant when I saw this thread lol

Have you made more friends and expanded your network contacts?

T Jupiter is transiting my 10th house and MC. In many cases, this signifies pairing up, and even getting married. I haven't thought of marrying... but I did meet someone so we'll see where it goes lol

poyi

Premium Member
Have you made more friends and expanded your network contacts?

T Jupiter is transiting my 10th house and MC. In many cases, this signifies pairing up, and even getting married. I haven't thought of marrying... but I did meet someone so we'll see where it goes lol

I am making some new friends and getting positive reputation over the networking forum. But more about reconnecting with those I knew from the beginning again to learn and talk about astrology. My natal Jupiter conjunct IC, anti vertex, ruler of 4th house, also parallel Neptune, IC and south node. Uranus ruled by Jupiter also conjunct IC. Is about astrology and at home.

M

may28gemini

The interesting thing is when I said Jupiter enter Pisces (retrograde) I checked this the relationship ended for good on the exact moment Jupiter ingressed into Pisces wierd in the afternoon of Sep 10th 2010. Anyways it was a girl I met on the internet from a place a state over from me. She had decided to move up here with me and leave her family behind and run away, I went to pick her up. There was this thing in my memories of a child of a girl from a past life but funny thing is I am not sure she was after the whole thing was over. I met her at around the time Jupiter ingressed into Aries direct that year. The relationship lasted about 4 months (wow lol Jupiter all the way) At the end there was this neptunian Suicide threat and that I would be responsible cause I didn't love her I am going to break all your stuff (aries Pisces) I was so sick of her she controlled me. She was going to isolate me from all my friends and family control every aspect of my life. She harassed me online since then but the police took her back to her family.

Not so sure Jupiter is always good but I still love that planet I needed to learn some things from that experience and say I stick with people in my local area next time and I never would have desired to go out and actually be a part of the world if it were not for that or questioned some of my beliefs.

I am happier cause of that experience I wonder what really did happen in the past lives.

She believed in the past life stuff too and told me about it including the place I am familiar with people go to between lives I thought it was not real until I talked to her and just a dream but I remember it now I believe. She I don't think is the person she represented herself to be the other girl was much too nice and much different this was something else she knew something but for all I know she may have been a stalker or jealous person in the past life she acted like it.

See... this is the main issue I have with Pisces Jupiter flip flopping to Aries and vice versa. Pisces and Aries are so completely different. Pisces Jupiter is by nature giving to the point of complete self sacrifice and surrender. Aries Jupiter is extremely selfish and won't sacrifice themselves for anyone. Having those 2 energies oscillating is really a recipe for disaster where the mood goes from psychosis/suicidal (Pisces) to being murderous for survival (Aries). ICK

M

may28gemini

I am making some new friends and getting positive reputation over the networking forum. But more about reconnecting with those I knew from the beginning again to learn and talk about astrology. My natal Jupiter conjunct IC, anti vertex, ruler of 4th house, also parallel Neptune, IC and south node. Uranus ruled by Jupiter also conjunct IC. Is about astrology and at home.

Wait... do you natally have Sagittarius Jupiter in 4th house? HOLY MOLY that's totally AWESOME!!!

poyi

Premium Member
Wait... do you natally have Sagittarius Jupiter in 4th house? HOLY MOLY that's totally AWESOME!!!

Yes I do. Jupiter is at tight conjunct to my IC, south node, anti vertex, as the final and only dispositor of 4th house, ruled over 7th house as Neptune also in Sagittarius, ruled over Uranus as also in Sagittarius but placed in 3rd house close conjunction to IC and south node. Few see that as the astrologer aspect. Which actually talking about what I do at home and how my true partner is like. A foreigner, an astrologer that I am dating. My ex was Master graduate of Electronic Engineering, same but more Uranus, met him at church we were both in choir Neptune square Venus that can explain the singing bit so it was Jupiter parallel Neptune in Sagittarius as well.

M

may28gemini

Yes I do. Jupiter is at tight conjunct to my IC, south node, anti vertex, as the final and only dispositor of 4th house, ruled over 7th house as Neptune also in Sagittarius, ruled over Uranus as also in Sagittarius but placed in 3rd house close conjunction to IC and south node. Few see that as the astrologer aspect. Which actually talking about what I do at home and how my true partner is like. A foreigner, an astrologer that I am dating. My ex was Master graduate of Electronic Engineering, same but more Uranus, met him at church we were both in choir Neptune square Venus that can explain the singing bit so it was Jupiter parallel Neptune in Sagittarius as well.

Lord Jupiter is in the house of the Sun. Wow... what a great blessing!! You were born in 83? I think like 97% of people born in 83 have Jupiter, Uranus, Neptune all in Sagittarius. You must also be on your Saturn's return...

Neptune in the 4th is what I call a "family nurse" as in someone who nurtures their family from within and fixes their problems. Also, that's an indicator you need to live near water. I've read that it's a volunteer aspect- as in a person who likes to simply "help out." I go by whole signs and so I assign your Uranus also in 4th, did you grow up with gadgets in the house? Is your father eccentric?

poyi

Premium Member
Lord Jupiter is in the house of the Sun. Wow... what a great blessing!! You were born in 83? I think like 97% of people born in 83 have Jupiter, Uranus, Neptune all in Sagittarius. You must also be on your Saturn's return...

Neptune in the 4th is what I call a "family nurse" as in someone who nurtures their family from within and fixes their problems. Also, that's an indicator you need to live near water. I've read that it's a volunteer aspect- as in a person who likes to simply "help out." I go by whole signs and so I assign your Uranus also in 4th, did you grow up with gadgets in the house? Is your father eccentric?

My father is eccentric, but at the same time he did love me dearly as much as he could offer out of what he had in his life, after being abandoned by his own mother and cheated by his wife my mother. I never thought of myself having this as volunteer aspect. I do like to help people that is the major influence to my MC.

My family home was full of violence, moving home a lot and disharmony. I detached from my birth place and home when transit Pluto triggered the natal promises of south node at IC and Jupiter.

Uranus in my case worked as the rebellion and civil war that took away my grandfather's lands, the violent and unstable society my father had to go through when he was young. At work, I deal with a lot tools, machines, equipments, as a nurse.

In regard to water, I love to live near the sea but not been able to do so. I do have a swimming pool in my apartment complex, in Chinese chart, my home should be full of fruits and flowers as well as water in large landscape. It would be during my later stage of life. Reflecting back to the original of my father's original, grandfather being a landlord.

M

may28gemini

My father is eccentric, but at the same time he did love me dearly as much as he could offer out of what he had in his life, after being abandoned by his own mother and cheated by his wife my mother. I never thought of myself having this as volunteer aspect. I do like to help people that is the major influence to my MC.

My family home was full of violence, moving home a lot and disharmony. I detached from my birth place and home when transit Pluto triggered the natal promises of south node at IC and Jupiter.

Uranus in my case worked as the rebellion and civil war that took away my grandfather's lands, the violent and unstable society my father had to go through when he was young. At work, I deal with a lot tools, machines, equipments, as a nurse.

In regard to water, I love to live near the sea but not been able to do so. I do have a swimming pool in my apartment complex, in Chinese chart, my home should be full of fruits and flowers as well as water in large landscape. It would be during my later stage of life. Reflecting back to the original of my father's original, grandfather being a landlord.

Thank you for confirming just as I suspected. As I said before, I read natal charts in whole signs and Uranus in 4th is exile (and not voluntary exile either). Uranus is separation and 4th house is the house of the father and homeland. Uranus in 4th is nomadic... roaming in the lands that is not native to you. Being that Jupiter is in 4th, you have your father's blessings so he will always carry you no matter what. Your father will never abandon you and he's the reason why you are not in your homeland... he protected you.

I'm still pretty sure that Neptune in 4th seeks to be near water because that is where you'd feel "most at home" but because Neptune signifies old age, I also don't see you owning property near bodies of water until you're in retirement age.

When I say volunteer, I don't mean you just help out everyone for no reason. You like to volunteer as in contribute for the sake of offering your help when you can without expectation of anything in return.

I have my own kooky theories... as far as how powerful Jupiter is when on an angle/axis. I think Jupiter operates most optimally when conjunct AC then IC then MC and finally DC (least powered of the angles).

AC is the gateway to the person and I find this angle to be most powerful. To find my father, 4th house Capricorn>> ruler is Saturn in exaltation on AC conjunction with critical Jupiter. That very much describes me and my father as he was the one that really wanted me and not only did he got me to come into the world, he also treats me either Jupiteran (spare the rod and spoil the child) or Saturnine and have freak out moments and then gives me ultimatums. I've been so use to all this my entire life that it doesn't bother me, however, it took until the end of my Saturn's return to be able to understand this on the most concrete level (how he operates and such). My father was either laissez-faire or go completely classic angry dad mode (which I rarely ever take him seriously). He's not ever pushed me into anything, which is funny, because whenever I expect him to flip out, he's as cool as cucmbers on ice. He's always willing to support me and believe in me no matter what. I had finished high school early and my dad thought I'd go to college and I said, "Nope, I'm going to relax and sponge off you." He looked at me with :annoyed: face and said, "Ok, but you'll have to get a job as soon as you have your diploma and no more money for clothes." Later on that day, I said, "Ok, I accepted the scholarship to one of the schools." He knows how to threaten me and it's not with austere, Inquisition type of morality. I think he even felt a little guilty and said, "If you want, you can go to art school. You like painting." I said, "Dad, art school is for idiots who can't get into real schools. I can take painting classes anywhere at any time. I'm not trying to be Van Gogh." Heh. As a result, I'm not someone who feels insecure about myself because I grew up knowing I can do all kinds of crazy sh*t (and I did) and he hasn't ever given up on me. My dad still supports me (albeit with groans), but still, I have been quite lucky as Jupiter on the AC is really a "lucky person!"

For you having Jupiter on the IC, you are your dad's world. When I see that in a person's chart, I ask that person if they're their dad's favorite and each and every one had responded "yes." The main issue I see with Jupiter on the IC/4th is that it's virtually IMPOSSIBLE to escape family drama because 4th is karmic house... previous karma from the father pasted down to the child. But other than that, I do believe that Jupiter IC is more powerful than Jupiter MC because MC means good fortune given by the public world and IC is personal foundation. The person with Jupiter IC is more secure about themselves because they'll always have familial backing, whereas the person with Jupiter MC may still feel alone in their private world despite public success. I would say Jupiter IC feels secure where ever they roam and whatever they do. Fame is not something that would undermine their foundation.

As for Jupiter on DC... I have seen very few charts with that position but I think it results in an overall good natured person who have strong desires to expand their horizons through relationships with others in the external world. I think of it as being a like Jupiter MC, only watered down.

Last edited:

jupiterianguru

See... this is the main issue I have with Pisces Jupiter flip flopping to Aries and vice versa. Pisces and Aries are so completely different. Pisces Jupiter is by nature giving to the point of complete self sacrifice and surrender. Aries Jupiter is extremely selfish and won't sacrifice themselves for anyone. Having those 2 energies oscillating is really a recipe for disaster where the mood goes from psychosis/suicidal (Pisces) to being murderous for survival (Aries). ICK

Yeah but the themes in my life at that time were really strange with an Aries theme behind all the people that came into my life an events that happened. I didn't trust any of those people fully that showed up claiming to know spiritual truth and stuff about aliens and all that (I do believe in some of that stuff but my own way) but there was a military be strong vibe from all of the people. Jupiter in Aries is very interesting that was the most active part in my life. Am I really sure this planet is grounded or benific in this sign NO but its kind of sweet escapist like vibe to all of it to just believe I am a leader and Chosen in some way and play the fantasy or whatever, to drift off into imagination land. Like everything people told me fit together in some logical way that was higher and "mortals" (as they called them) could not understand (6 people that suddenly came into my life) I don't know. I would like to believe that I can believe in anything I want and play into this fantasy if I can meet anyone like that again (not the girl) and everything will be ok.

poyi

Premium Member
Is true I must be the only woman in his life that he loved the most. Is a very sad story he was not able to recover from his childhood lost and was very violent toward my mother and sister only till later on I found out my mum cheated on him so he hate her very much and always suspected my sister was not his child. Long log story, dying their divorce my mum asked me would I go with her or stay with my father. I have this fear about him as he hit us whenever he was in bad mood, his gamble that is Jupiter as well and he yelled and shut he once slapped me really hard on my face and ear I was about 9 years old, cause I refused to buy him newspaper for horse racing. My face was red and swollen for few days. As a child I didn't have the understanding of why my parents treated us that way, I didn't know any better. Then I realised my mum was the nasty one all along.

Jupiter is the midpoint of Pluto square Moon. It is actually meaning internal abundance and I do feel very much self content, at peace with myself. I don't feel lonely much and very much satisfied just by seeing birds and insects when I walk outside. My whole life after I knew the full story of my father's life I feel deeply sad for him and I wished what he met a better woman than my mum he may not be suffer with so much bitterness and wanted to rich by gambling to prove himself to my mother. It had taught me much love and why people abused other people at time cause they really had nothing to give when they never had received anything in the first place.

I think about him a lot but last time I saw him was long ago and he as an old man he was not able to repair the damages he had done. I saw much regret behind his yelling voice and angry face but he couldn't help himself to be the way he was. And I was too in fear to be around with him. It is so complicated that is the well dignified Jupiter conjunct with south node...

M

may28gemini

Yeah but the themes in my life at that time were really strange with an Aries theme behind all the people that came into my life an events that happened. I didn't trust any of those people fully that showed up claiming to know spiritual truth and stuff about aliens and all that (I do believe in some of that stuff but my own way) but there was a military be strong vibe from all of the people. Jupiter in Aries is very interesting that was the most active part in my life. Am I really sure this planet is grounded or benific in this sign NO but its kind of sweet escapist like vibe to all of it to just believe I am a leader and Chosen in some way and play the fantasy or whatever, to drift off into imagination land. Like everything people told me fit together in some logical way that was higher and "mortals" (as they called them) could not understand (6 people that suddenly came into my life) I don't know. I would like to believe that I can believe in anything I want and play into this fantasy if I can meet anyone like that again (not the girl) and everything will be ok.

I always find Aries Jupiter to be strange and not all that beneficial, to be honest. It's not because I have Libra Jupiter either. It's just that Jupiter exalts in Cancer, dignified in Pisces (Scorpio gets an honorable mention) and dignified in Sagittarius. The oddball is Sagittarius. Jupiter doesn't really do all that particularly stellar in any of the other fire signs but expands their selfishness. Although Sagittarius is a fire sign and by nature is selfish, it's only giving sign of the fire signs... as in FREELY giving. Aries and Leo are all about themselves and having strings attached. That's not what Jupiter is about which makes sense why he likes being in Water so much. Jupiter is the mighty good, he's God. It's not about him, it's about giving to others and forging good will amongst him.

I think Jupiter gets depressed and restricted being in Earth (fallen in Cap and detriment in Virgo, although Taurus Jupiter isn't really all that great if you consider gluttony great). I don't think he particularly objects about being in Air even though he's detriment in Gemini (because Gemini is the most selfish of the Air signs) but I think is comfortable in Air because both Aqua and Libra Jupiters strangely function very well and those signs are concerned about others.

Last edited:

jupiterianguru

I always find Aries Jupiter to be strange and not all that beneficial, to be honest. It's not because I have Libra Jupiter either. It's just that Jupiter exalts in Cancer, dignified in Pisces (Scorpio gets an honorable mention) and dignified in Sagittarius. The oddball is Sagittarius. Jupiter doesn't really do all that particularly stellar in any of the other fire signs but expands their selfishness. Although Sagittarius is a fire sign and by nature is selfish, it's only giving sign of the fire signs... as in FREELY giving. Aries and Leo are all about themselves and having strings attached. That's not what Jupiter is about which makes sense why he likes being in Water so much. Jupiter is the mighty good, he's God. It's not about him, it's about giving to others and forging good will amongst him.

I think Jupiter gets depressed and restricted being in Earth (fallen in Cap and detriment in Virgo, although Taurus Jupiter isn't really all that great if you consider gluttony great). I don't think he particularly objects about being in Air even though he's detriment in Gemini (because Gemini is the most selfish of the Air signs) but I think is comfortable in Air because both Aqua and Libra Jupiters strangely function very well and those signs are concerned about others.

I try to make the best of it myself Jupiter likes to teach however in Aries there is a tendency to use Self to teach almost like I am other people that are agreeing with me. If you attack someone with my point of view you are attacking me kind of thing, but with me its not a pushy arrogant defensive thing (or I try for it not to be) its like I want to latch onto the underdog in any situation and use them as an example of why freedom is good. Sometimes I will stick up for the person doing bad or different in a situation to the point of undermining a cause I believe in. However not if it really is against what I believe in I just have problems with social formality and ethical codes society creates. I have my own that seems to oppose a lot of what Society believes but I still try to fit in.

I think some good has to come from this placement. If I try to use it positively. I do think most definitely maybe it being in the Sagittarius Decan and DWAD helps it somewhat at 21 degrees Aries it is on Saturns classical fall degree which is Jupiters enemy

Jupiter in Aries is kind of its own little world. If I go off anything the people that came into my life said or my spiritual path at the time id say very odd I am not sure if its negative or positive but it does feel quite powerful in that sign kind of forceful as if its energy was exagurated but not like exaltation more like in a way that is different than normal Jupiterian things in some form or another. It has negative overtones (and most probably in some people is drawn to criminal activity but I am not like that) but can be quite positive and inspirational as well (if I am taking the lead) I try to be kind to others not arrogant. I am not really that pushy I want to go more into spiritual things meditation figuring out the meaning in life. I think it brings luck in life in regaurds to Aries themes and protection from getting ******* over but its not like you can call upon it it just happens but sometimes I have to stop myself as I tend to default to its all about me or I as this is in my second house of Values ruling my MC (and possibly 11th house its very close or in Capricorn (I haven't figured out this little delima because Neptune is in that house neither Capricorn or Sagittarius cusp makes perfect sense but Sagittarius fits it much more as I hate seriousness and Social formality and love outdoor things but am outgoing only when people first talk to me or I know people then I am total extrovert and too chatty but have anxiety about going up to people, but considering I always attract these strange kind of people and randomly with Aries and spiritual themes id say it probably does to some extent.

M

may28gemini

Although Jupiter is generally awarded having zero negatives, I think there's some drawbacks, like any other planet. I'm really glad your shared your views and experiences about Jupiter, namely, the opposite to mine.

I have been hired by 3 people who have Aries Jupiter... but they were born in 1963 so they're older and perhaps, have learned lessons about selfishness. I am their personal assistant... so I have gotten to know them personally. They are very kind towards me, and do show concerns about me, which may feel a bit more like Libra Jupiter, rather than Aries. But I see how they operate in general areas of life- they're quite forceful and determined to succeed and when it comes to politics, oh boy... let fire and brimstone fall from the skies if you don't agree with them!! So I keep my opinions to myself and only stick with performing tasks. They all do have prominent Libra planets in their charts though... which could be why they do show care and concern for me (Libra Sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars all scattered amongst the 3).

Last edited: