Solar return 2015/2016 big events?

shilonn

could this be the year to get pregnant/commit to a serious relationship?

is solar asc exact natal leo asc importnant?

solar vertex conjunct mars in 5th..have this aspect natally and i don't know what to think of it…any ideas?

what do u think is this the year my life takes the turn i`ve been waiting for….:whistling:

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    333.1 KB · Views: 52

keywine89

If I'm reading the chart correctly, your solar return Pluto is in the 5th house. This is bad. If you are not in a relationship, you will be in one abruptly. But it will end before your 2016 SR starts. I'm not sure what your SR ascendant is but if it's Leo, you will have a miscarriage because of Pluto in the 5th house :sad:.

shilonn

I will have to get back to you what happens during this solar return.Someone did come to my life indeed.Someone who i have known for few years actually.
But are relationship developed deeper last march before solar return 2015
started.Right now have been apart 3months because of me.But i hope we can
work things out.:crying:

No pregnancies yet.Not even possible to get pregnant been using protection.
But it´s interesting and we´ll see what happens.Maybe pluto in 5th is my
relationship.:sad:

racole12

If I'm reading the chart correctly, your solar return Pluto is in the 5th house. This is bad. If you are not in a relationship, you will be in one abruptly. But it will end before your 2016 SR starts. I'm not sure what your SR ascendant is but if it's Leo, you will have a miscarriage because of Pluto in the 5th house :sad:.

I have had SR Pluto in my SR 5th house twice since 1997. I did not start a relationship abruptly, the relationship I was in did not end bad. It actually didn't end (I got engaged to the man down the road). Nor Did I have a miscarriage. (my SR ASC was in LEO, with SR Pluto conj my SR Sun in the 5th). I also had SR Neptune, Moon, Mars, Uranus in the 7th in a t-square with SR Saturn in the 10th and SR Venus in the SR 4th house. (I'm just expressing that the "negative" T-square AND WITH SR Sun conj SR Pluto in the 5th does not mean doom and gloom). What actually happened... I just moved home/transferred to a new college close to home and I met above man at a college music audition, he was older. It was probably one of the best/most fun years in my life. We took our time getting know each other. (even with the negative Uranus/Venus/Saturn/Moon/Nept t-squ). 16 years later him and I are still together. We are right now talking about the possibility of having a kid and guess where SR Pluto, Venus, and Merc will be... in the SR 5th house. (I just wanted to show can be good with a lot of hard work).

The year my Mom and Dad conceived me SR Pluto was in my Mom's SR 5th house. I really hate when people give fatalistic views. Something bad might happen but something amazing could happen that takes a lot of work and energy that just comes out of nowhere.

shilonn

Thats very interesting.Only information i have found is bad.Yes there will be obsessive love but not lasting.Good to hear you found a lifetime partner
and still going strong:smile: Even i can imagine it takes a lot of work.But
what relationship would´t?

I started to check my past solar return charts and EVERY TIME i found someone
very meaningful to me there it was…5th house pluto.:surprised:
They were meaningful relationships to me but they didn´t last.And were
not as i thought them to be..but there were other factors as well to be seen.

Myself i found love but we have been apart because of me and have been trying to reconcile but i feel and am afraid the end is coming for us..:sad:

racole12

Thats very interesting.Only information i have found is bad.Yes there will be obsessive love but not lasting.Good to hear you found a lifetime partner
and still going strong:smile: Even i can imagine it takes a lot of work.But
what relationship would´t?

I started to check my past solar return charts and EVERY TIME i found someone
very meaningful to me there it was…5th house pluto.:surprised:
They were meaningful relationships to me but they didn´t last.And were
not as i thought them to be..but there were other factors as well to be seen.

Myself i found love but we have been apart because of me and have been trying to reconcile but i feel and am afraid the end is coming for us..:sad:

You are welcome! I'm glad you are looking back at your past SRs... it's best advice I can give anybody about SR charts (because I have a hard time reading them too) is to look back in your past and start finding patterns/see the last time you had a certain aspect and what happened during that time since the same thing can play out completely different for two people. :)

FROG

This is not the way to interpret it, in so many ways. Go back amd study more under a good instructor. Let someone checkout your thinking. Learn to interpret, and learn how to be considerate of the client too.

shilonn

You are welcome! I'm glad you are looking back at your past SRs... it's best advice I can give anybody about SR charts (because I have a hard time reading them too) is to look back in your past and start finding patterns/see the last time you had a certain aspect and what happened during that time since the same thing can play out completely different for two people. :)

It has been really interesting to go back and see the most meaningful events,changes ever happened and notice a certain pattern.I have made an observation that a year that something really big or meaningful happened (good or in bad) there is a YOD in the solar return chart.

I´ve been obsessed looking my family and friends,specially having children and the year that has happened there was a yod every time i looked with my mom,dad,grandma,boyfriend,friends..

And for big events..year that is very meaningful.I will have a yod in my solar return 2016 can already feel changes are coming.And i think now i know when i will have my first child.:tongue:

Have you checked ur solar returns the year ur children were born?

rros

This is not the way to interpret it, in so many ways. Go back amd study more under a good instructor. Let someone checkout your thinking. Learn to interpret, and learn how to be considerate of the client too.
lol thank you for that comment. Yes, this wasn't a really constructive way of putting it.

As for a pluto placement, I believe a lot has to do with aspects. A placement by itself only paints a partial picture. Are there any squares? trines? etc. From which houses? What is the weight of the planets in the aspects? Etc.

Another real life example with pluto. Recently, I had a tight SR conjunction moon-jupiter in the 5th, at less than 1 degree. SR Moon in cancer, its natal position also ruling the 5th natally. I, obviously, expected a lengthy stream of romances, fun, etc. A glorious, fun year. But I forgot a little detail. A square coming from the 8th by Pluto. Instead, what I got was the denial of all that and a miserable year.

It was comical entering the solar year having a crush on someone and expecting this new SR to make all 5th house dreams come true, only to see the whole picture blowing out on my face the day after the SR year started. Throughout the year, SR Pluto would insist -sometime obsessively- in ruining the party. Whether it was my stock investing, my approach to this lady, everything got blown into pieces.

In the end, I took it that the lesson wasn't to pursue but to let go. And by year's end Pluto softened its grip. Whatever was there in the beginning, it was gone and forgotten 12 months later.

Pluto is tough. It will impart the lessons that need to be imparted. It is inescapable. In the 8th, it did not bring any great sex but it didn't bring any colossal losses either. Neither tax problems, nor anyone's death. Paying debts was an issue. But mostly self-imposed as I did not want to use the resources I had even though the debt was somewhat small. So I lived with it carrying it forward on a self-imposed burden. I guess that is how Pluto works. Either you do it or he (male semi-God) does it. You should always take the former!

The one thing this configuration did, as precise as in the books, it brought back (in my mind) an old love affair that remained *unfinished business* and totally and completely tainted the present relationship I had been trying to develop with the crush-lady. As they say, Pluto is the garbage man. A lot of old fears and bad old habits had to be drained. Pluto, the plumber in disguise- used the ongoing crush to forever clean and erase fears, anger and resentment from the past.