How do you know when you'll find the love of your life?

Gwenyhfair

When meeting a very special person my sun and venus were conjunct in H7. We had met a couple of months before my b-day but anyway. When we met I was under a major venus transit (pluto trine), and pluto is opposition my vertex. Progressive sun, venus and merc are in the 7 house. At the solar return moon conjunct asc, POF in the fifth house. And on our first date jupiter was trine my sun and conj his venus.

You just name it there was everything! He had transiting uranus conjuct mars. We met over the net and immediately started dating. I'm the outgoing mars type in this case.

I also had progressive sun conj natal vertex AND p. vtx and p moon conjunct. There 's more: my progr. vnus opposite his n. sun at my prog. ASc-Desc-axis... etc. Problem is - we're like not together anymore:eek:. But w/o knowing all this astro stuff I probably would have forgotten him along time ago. Or not forgotten, but tried to forget more actively. And I still think he's the BIG love and we'll be together again.

Looking back I see my p. venus was conj another ex's sun in the mid-90's the time we met.

in other words, it works

4leafclovah

I met someone when P. Venus sextiled my natal sun and I believe his progressed Venus was trine his progressed and natal moon. Our progressed Mars/Venus was also trine when we met. There's definitely a connection, but I can't have anything with him because he is with someone else--- so unless something happens to change the situation miraculously then I would say that this is not the love of my life. I have so much 7th/5th house action something big should be happening now, but nothing has come about! Jupiter transit my 7th, Pluto conj. Vertex/5th, T.natal 7th ruler conjunct natal 5th ruler,T.Uranus in the progressed 7th, and ruler of the 5th transit natal 7th. What more could one ask for!:mad:

Last edited:

angeldust

i love the funeral advice.
hahaha if i knew what kind of men ineed to marry i would go to places often frequented by that kind of guys.
hahaha but i dont think that it really works that way.
DEstiny plays i huge role in this .I have with my venus square uranus met decent share of soulmates ,but none of them stayed and plus i know people who were asocial and goin to the laundrymat and met a guy so yeah.
i guess patience is what we all need and faith
:)

Last edited:

byjove

Account Closed
waybread said:
Just curious: do you have Saturn in the 7th, or Capricorn on the cusp of your 7th with an afflicted Saturn? Have you got Venus in Capricorn or conjunct/afflicted by Saturn? Sometimes these placements indicate meeting your mate later in life. Moreover, someone with Capricorn on the cusp of the 7th would have a Cancer AS, which can indicate a person who tends to hide behind his/her shell, to avoid hurt feelings, and maybe doesn't get out too much.

Oh o, anyone else got their hand up? I've Capricorn on the 7th, and Saturn at the apex of a T in the 6th.

The common element I keep seeing come up here is progressed and natal interactions between Venus and the Sun, no? Looks rather consistent.:)

Effie

I have currently progressed sun conjuncting natal venus and vertex conjuncting neptune and progressed vertex conjuncting natal moon...nothing yet.....I have been waiting for a long time now....I honestly have stopped hopping anymore...

I have currently progressed sun conjuncting natal venus and vertex conjuncting neptune and progressed vertex conjuncting natal moon...nothing yet.....I have been waiting for a long time now....I honestly have stopped hopping anymore...

The culpret here is the Neptune the great dissolver unfortunately.:w00t:

T

Teb

i find the sun/moon midpoint to be a tale tell sign. When one of the good planets or juno transit my midpoint, it's a time for love.

Vista

I met my last boyfriend of 2 1/2 years when my progressed Venus conjunct my natal Sun.
Vista

Beside the above, my boyfriend at the time also had Progressed Mars just entering his 7th house. I am Aries ASC. In addition, I had Tr Uranus Squaring Venus(Venus being my 7th house ruler). The Uranus Venus square did bring me someone completely unlike anyone I have dated before, and I don't mean that it a postitive way.
icon10.gif

I think what you can say that Progressed Sun/N Venus or Progressed Venus/N Sun will likely bring a significant relationship but not necessarily the love of your life. My boyfriend definitely ended up not being the love of my life. That last year to year and a half of our relationship was more like friends, distant ones at that.

natasa812

I am in a even worst position - waiting for the 2nd time.
What aspects to look for for 2nd marriage...? It is 9th house (probably) and its ruler. Also, currently, I have P. Venus in conj. with AC, T. Jupiter in conj. with AC.

If you have any links for 2nd marriage, please post.

Thank you in advance
Wish you all love of your life soon

Shokk

In most cases, when a relationship started, he found that there were aspects (conjunction, trine, opposition) of Venus to Sun, Venus or Mars.
Those aspects were found either in the natal - natal aspects, progressed - progressed aspects or progressed - natal aspects.
Paul Westran said, that as the Descendant is a Venus-point, this aspect might act similiarly to the Venus-Sun-aspect.
I concluded from this, that then the Ascendant is a Mars-point, and so you would have to include also aspects from Sun to Descendant (Sun - Venus), Venus to Descendant (Venus-Venus) and Venus to Ascendant (Venus-Mars)."
What about Sun-Mars aspects? I bring this up because in a few years my Progressed Sun will trine my progressed Mars at the exact same time Progressed mars returns to it's natal position (Natal Mars retrograde)
And this takes place right when my progressed ascendant/descendant moves into virgo/pisces, so in any case it'll be interesting to see how these influences end up playing out in my life, regardless of how it materializes

Unless you mean that these aspects you're speaking of are supposed to be drawn from Person 1's progressed or natal chart to person 2's progressed or natal chart, in which case I'm going about this all wrong.

T

Teb

What about Sun-Mars aspects? I bring this up because in a few years my Progressed Sun will trine my progressed Mars at the exact same time Progressed mars returns to it's natal position (Natal Mars retrograde)
And this takes place right when my progressed ascendant/descendant moves into virgo/pisces, so in any case it'll be interesting to see how these influences end up playing out in my life, regardless of how it materializes

Unless you mean that these aspects you're speaking of are supposed to be drawn from Person 1's progressed or natal chart to person 2's progressed or natal chart, in which case I'm going about this all wrong.

I had those conjunct when I met my X-DH