Resolving Polarities

Waterbearer50

Natally I have Pluto in Leo,11H in opposition to Sun/Jupiter in 5H. I've

struggled with this for years, trying for years to find the balance. Then I

came across this excellent article by Martin Lass on Planatary Polarities Martin Lassand

how to resolve them. The article spoke right to me, I had to post it. It's a

little long but well worth the read and the study.

From the Heart,

WB50
Child of the Sixties, Man of the 21st Century

[this excerpt has been deleted. It is against forum rules to copy/paste articles from the internet over 100 words. Posting a link is accepted. Link was inserted by moderator.]

Last edited by a moderator:

Lapis

6polaritiesreduced4vr.jpg

This is from Barbara Hand Clow's book "Liquid Light of Sex: Kundalini, Astrology, and the Key Life Transitions" - 1991.

First, thanks Waterbearer50 for another really excellent article! This issue of dealing with 2 Signs together as 1 Polarity is an important aspect of Astrology. When I first began retraining my mind to think of there being 6 Polarities instead of 12 separated Signs, my understanding of Astrology jumped to a new and much more 'holistic' level.

B. H. Clow's drawing shows this in connection with the 12 Houses......or rather "6 Polarities". Think of both the Houses AND the Signs as these 6 Polarities instead of them (12) as disconnected and separate from each other. Her drawing is very simple but the wording for each House and its opposite, its other polarity Sign and House are extremely insightful if you play with them this way.

Example: the 2 - 8 Polarity =
For House 2 Clow's keyword is "Holding" and what better word to describe both Taurus and its House! Now slide over to the 8th House and Clow's keyword for it is "Letting go" and again, this is so true for Scorpio and its 8th House.

Now combined these 2 of "Holdling" and "Letting go" and think of any Taurus and/or Scorpio persons you know. Or if you have many planets in one or the other of these 2 Houses/Signs or the 2 - 8 Polarity. You can't have the one trait without the other too because none of the 12 Signs and Houses are disconnected from its opposite Sign and House. 6 Polarities.....not 12 isolated Signs and Houses. 2 sides of 1 coin!

Often we will manifest the other polarity/Sign to our Sun Sign when we're not functioning at our best! :wink: IOW's when we're not dealing with our 'issues' whatever they are, we'll tumble over into our opposite Sign polarity and act/react from there for awhile. The real trick is to consciously integrate these 6 Polarities within ourselves and not have one spot lighted and the opposite surpressed, hidden or ignored.

Another example I like because its so easy to see and feel.
The 6 - 12 Polarity =
Clow's keywords are "Be here now" for the 6th House and "Bliss" for the 12th House. Think about how when you're totally into whatever work or creative project you're doing and you loose yourself through that extreme focus. Time vanishes, reality disappears, all that exists is what you're intently focused on........."Be here now"!!! And what happens next? You suddenly find yourself in a mild state of "Bliss" because you've escaped through that 6th/Virgo doorway right over into the 12th/Piscean creative ocean of "Bliss"!

Once you get familiar with thinking about the 12 Houses and Signs in this way of "6 Polarities", a whole new realm of understanding will be there for you that makes so much more sense than isolating all 12 into fragmented pieces etc. Also play with the Planets in this same way and see how they too are powerfully interconnected.

Mars-Venus
Venus-Pluto
Mercury-Jupiter
Moon-Saturn
Sun-Uranus
Chiron-Neptune

Elianah

I also see polarities as the two sides of the same coin—you can't have heads without tails. If one has oppositions in a chart, the planet in question is asking the person to consider the interconnection between it and the planet opposite it and what we are and are not doing to facilitate that learning, integrating and putting it to use for the highest and greatest good.

I would also take Barbara Hand-Clow's polarity one step further and take it to the modality level: the Cardinal, Fixed and Mutable crosses.

Cardinal cross would be: as I learn to be and respect myself (1st), I learn to allow others to be themselves and respect them for who they are (7th), which will impact the way I allow myself to feel deeply within myself (4th) and how I understand the uses and abuses of power when I am using my power and when I see others using their power (10th).

Fixed cross: I learn to hold my own self-respect, self-worth and personal resources (2nd) to enable me to create the life my soul wants for this life (5th). I learn to let go those things that no longer serve me and are not for my highest and greatest good in order to give of myself to others in ways supportive to all (11th).

Mutable cross: I learn to integrate all things that allow me to function at the highest level on the physical plane (3rd) in order to be fully present at this moment of time (6th) which will allow me integrate the knowledge of my soul and its connection to the Source of All Being into myself (9th) that will allow my to follow my bliss (12th) and bring it into the physical plane.

Lapis

Elianah,

That was great about the modalities and how you connected all 4 of each together in such a clear and flowing way. Thanks for that, very helpful!

C1

:idea: I found this great thread again!
Let's see if I can retain the
information now.... :)

C1

Lapis

I thought I'd share a link to another exellent article by Scott Mandelker and deeper level Polarity Resolution. Its not astrology based.....but well worth the time to read the 6 parts.

We've talked here about Pluto's upcoming conjunction across the GC, and we've talked about the Pluto in Leo generation, and about how so many of us need to learn how to stay in our hearts etc. This article talks about all of these things, but, from another level and puts a powerful light on the reasons why this Earth reality is the way it is. Please click on -

"Human Crisis and Divine Plan"
Introduction and parts 1-6

http://www.scottmandelker.com/

Elianah

Hi Lapis and other thread followers!

This may end up a little stream-of-consciousness and may not flow well, so please forgive me...

Just read most of the article that Lapis posted and am trying to sort it out to what I have channelled over the past six months. Some of what Scott Mandelker has written is very similar to what I have received. Some of it feels colored to me with his background — which I am not saying is wrong, for I know that the things that might not ring true for me do ring true for others. None of us are wrong nor are none of us right. We are all looking through different facets of the same crystal, giving different impressions of the same material so that different lightworkers can resonate the frequency that is conducive to making contact with those whom their souls have chosen to work with in this lifetime.

From what I have received, Earth is the great experiment between the universes and dimensions regarding free will...except that is not really the correct term, for there is not a human term for it. The image is being able to dive into the sea of unfettered, undefined, unrestricted creativity, not being afraid to swim in it and choose those creative solutions that advance the multiverse and the dimensions while doing harm to none. It is the possibility of recognizing we have endless choice in our grasp and not fearing it for we really do have the capabilities choose wisely.

Most humans fear true, open creativity because it really gives them the power to see beyond the structures we have collectively created. Remember that the 5th house deals with creativity, self-empowerment and self-actualization. When one plugs into all of this and manifests it (think Saturn transiting Leo in the natural zodiac right now, going through that 5th house), one has to be responsible and accountable for what one brings into being. One cannot be empowered and actualized without taking on respoinsibility and accountability.

Creativity is very instinctual and unpredictable. It flows as it flows and cannot be controlled. Which is why it has been labeled by western religions as Chaos. There are no rules, there is no structure. There are no road maps for making the proper choice, from the human religious viewpoint. One has to think for oneself and tune into the resonance of the all to make the best choice that is for the highest and greatest good of all, not just oneself, one's family, one's nation, one's planet, etc.

For many humans this is just too much work to do. They want it as simple as possible and don't want to have all that responsibility and accountability. Better to hand it off and then have someone or thing to blame when things go wrong.

Now think of the natural zodiac again and the polarity of the Leo/Sun/5th house. It is Aquarius/11th house. Note that I have not indicated the planet because I first want to explore the sign/house connection. This is the energy of the self-in-community and the community-in-self. It speaks of the individual unconscious, that place where we hide those aspects of ourselves that we don't know what to do with them. And what we are not dealing with we are unconsciously putting out into the self-in-community and the community-in-self. And what is it that we are unconsciously putting out? Our unclaimed creativity that is unactualized and disempowered.

Let's bring in the traditional ruler of Aquarius/11th house: Saturn. Not only are we being required to work toward being responsible and accountable to human society through the collective conscious as a whole, but we are being asked to stretch our concept of community from a local-based idea to a cosmic level and that we are to be responsible and accountable for that we create, consciously and unconsciously, throughout the fabric of the multidimensional multiverse. Once again, creativity is choice and resonance, responsibility and accountability. One has to work to manifest the resonance and the product into the physical plane (Saturn) that is for the highest and greatest good of all: the self-in-community and the community-in-self.

The next layer to add is the modern ruler of Aquarius/11th house: Uranus. We have the ability to reach other dimensions and universes through science and technology at one level, astrology at another level, and the personal unconscious for another level. Why is it that quantum mechanics and superstring (M) theory were developed in the last 100 years? Perhaps it was because we were ready to grapple with the kinds of choices that they give us. Uranus is the higher octave of Mercury, so we are looking at faster means of communicating between realms and finding better ways to gather and disseminate knowledge in a way that is for the highest and greatest good of all, if we so choose.

And that's the rub...if we so choose. When we choose, it is a conscious statement that one is ready to accept the responsiblity and accountability for the consequences of the choices made. No more pushing it off onto someone else, no more blame game.

And that is the great Earth experiment, to see if we can move beyond the blame game, the fear of true, pure creativity and become the first truly fully conscious beings in all of creation. Are we ready to fully claim our true co-creatorship and all that entails?

Of course there are entities that wish to see this grand experiment fail because as humans become more conscious, they also become more conscious. Not just the few high and mighty of their group but their whole group becomes conscious, which is something they don't want. So they energetically influence those here on Earth that resonate to that agenda, with the observable consequences we see everyday. Empower the few to subjugate the many and make the many feel like they can't do anything to change the situation, even if they try to rebel it won't work in the end.

Now I don't know if this is what Scott Mandelker means by living in a 3D world, but this is what resonates for me. It's the facet I have been given to interpret, and I hope it makes some sense. :D :D

Lapis

It sounds to me very much like parts of what Scott Mandelker was saying Elianah! :) He's coming from the perspective of a conscious 'Wanderer' also, and he's studied the RA material extensively and that too is in much of his personal belief system it seems as are many other things of course.

Yes, 3D physical reality and living and learning within a system of polarity within a 'free will' area. But......we, humanity or those who've successfully dealt with Saturn :wink: and gained more individual freedom/conscious creative responsibility/expanded awareness etc., are standing at the edge of a new-to-us line in the cosmic sand of cyclical time now. Oh couldn't we go off into all those wonderful spiritual discussions right here???.......

Like you I too channel on occasion (not publicly) and this I feel is just another aspect of what each of us has been talking about really. To me channeling is nothing more than me consciously connecting with ME (Higher Self or aspects of It) because I no longer need any 'middle man' to access higher dimensional information. My 'training wheels' have been removed! My handfull of beloved 'middle men' departed in the early 1990's informing me that we'd (some of humanity) reached that point where we each have to 'DO IT' all on our own from here on out (through 2012). They wouldn't dare to risk interfering in any way with my (or anyone's) hard earned individual ascension process out of this huge cycle and reality and muck! These higher dimensional Beings aka 'middle men' are the same Beings from ancient Egypt at the beginning of the Age of Leo I've mentioned before. Cycles and cycles and even longer cosmic cycles.......amazing.

The Age of Aquarius is mere moments away for humanity and with it (and being inside the Photonic Light once again) comes the time period where humanity can literally mutate back into their more natural Cosmic Selves (like the archetypal Aquarian Cosmic Man pouring waters down to earth) with open communication with their own Higher Selves and other dimensional non-physical Beings also. Humanity is facing again, the opportunity to evolve back into what we are naturally, and also to exist above polarity again too. But, as you and Scott Mandelker said, this is and always has been a Choice for each of us however.

I fear I've gone totally off topic......sorry Waterbearer50! The Winter Solstice and my Solar Return is near and I always get heady/Home Sick at this time of the year and want to go to the Heart of the matter. Maybe we should have a spiritual thread for these inner spasms of sharing?! :mrgreen:

Elianah

Caps shouldn't worry so much, leave that for your polarity.

Lapis,

We may have strayed off topic just a bit, but we also have provided some direct discussion of polarities.

I have been holding back a little bit also, because I have studied Polarity Therapy and have been using this thread as an integration tool for higher levels of astrology to permeate my Polarity Therapy training. The school I studied in had a lot of astrology in it, focused first on the elements.

We could start another thread on this and I could share what I am thinking regarding astrology and Polarity Therapy, if anyone is interested.

:D :D :D

Lapis

Elianah,

Yes please do start a thread about this. That's what I enjoy about Astrology Weeky, that there are not only the technical astrological threads but also that there's room here for spiritual discussions covering many things including higher level astrology also. It would get boring to me if there weren't this other half being discussed too, plus its time for it all now I feel. So please don't hold back too much OK? I sense that some great talks would happen if more of us shared what we know even though it may be outside the 'traditional' box!
egyptianface6tj.gif

A

Anonymous

Look at the NEW forum waiting for posts! Astrology in the Aquarian Age!

I'm posting the material on astrology and Polarity Therapy there.

Lapis

I know, I saw it!!! Huge hugs and heart blessings to Radu for doing this for everyone! AND he added it on the day of the Winter Solstice
snowflake9ls.gif
!!! Very well done Boss
wizardemo0gq.gif
. Thanks SO much for this gift.

A

Anonymous

Waterbearer50 said:
Natally I have Pluto in Leo,11H in opposition to Sun/Jupiter in 5H. I've struggled with this for years. end quote

Part of "the problem" (opinion) is the westerners love of conflict!

Why do "opposing" planets represent conflict instead of energies that are already in balance?

If there is a problem with the aspect (opinion) it is a personal "war" between what you know and what the Pluto ruled status quo believes.

Jupiter, in this situation, is saving your life!

The key to getting free of the Pluto opposition 'problem' is for you to trust your inner knowing and to get free of the mundane "consensus reality" belief system. Pluto will then empower your jupiter/sun activities and the opposition energies will dissolve.

Jupiter/Sun - life begets life forever
Pluto - life ends in death

Pick one ! :)

freedomlover

Wow! This was a fascinating article, especially since this is the information that has been coming to me for years in my dreams and meditation. This has formed the basis of how I approach astrological charts. I had never seen anything written about it before, as I am in a rural area, and haven't had much access to books, and also, there is no astrological community here. Now I can build on what I already know.

Thanks Waterbearer50!!!