Moon in 8th House

Dubyadude1986

Yes... And generally, they either have it in Scorp or Pluto is conjunct.

These placements never look like accidents... This Scorpio stuff rained down in spades during the 80s.

katydid

Found this description scarily accurate for anyone looking for a good description of this placement.

http://theastrologyplacemembership.com/2010/12/moon-in-8th-house-incredible-insight/

The first couple of paragraphs hit home for me. But my Moon in the 8th is in Capricorn and conjunct Mars and Chiron, also in Cap. The only other aspect my Moon makes is a tight sextile to the Sun in Scorpio. So the description of the Moon in hard aspect don't ring true for me.

I fully identify with the part about being able to pick up on undercurrents and the insights into the inner lives of others. And about becoming deeply, intensely attached to other people. And I do hold onto hurts and rejections forever.

This placement was likely inherited from my mother. She is a Pisces with a Scorpio Moon and mars in Cancer, all in a nice Grand Trine. She was one of the only people in my family that did not think it was nuts for me to become an Astrologer. :wink: