Book of sample natal chart analysis

Greetings.

I was wondering if there was a book that was primarily analysis of natal charts? I know many intro texts provide one or two sample charts that are analyzed, but I'm wondering if anyone is familiar with a book that is basically a series of charts being analyzed by the author?

Thanks.

AJ Astrology

Hi VirgoSun78,

There's a series of books titled "The Only Way To Learn Astrology..." that use lots of sample charts to teach astrology. The books were written by March & McEvers and you can get them just about anywhere, including amazon.com.

Adding: you can often find volume 1 and volume 3 in PDF format on the web.

Last edited:

jollyzal

Banned
Hi VirgoSun78,

There's a series of books titled "The Only Way To Learn Astrology..." that use lots of sample charts to teach astrology. The books were written by March & McEvers and you can get them just about anywhere, including amazon.com.

Adding: you can often find volume 1 and volume 3 in PDF format on the web.

I think that's really true. I play games competitively and the main way is obviously to play all the time. Try practicing what you want to get best at. If you want to get good at prediction then do that on a lot of charts and eventually you will be very good. Try to analyze why you didn't predict something too well. Use that mindset to your advantage.

Kscar

Advice from me is to be taken with a grain of salt
(I have my own unique combo for reads).

After some study, and a level of self comfort and confidence in what you have learned apply it in the "field", If you have any like minded, or open minded friends or family, pull up they're chart and talk to them. Read the chart and ask questions, take either physical notes, or mental notes on whether your picking up the right "cues". Eventually with practice you'll be able to read a complete stranger with a high level of accuracy. All you'll need is the chart.

Books are great and all, but for learning (Dane Rudhyar), having the personality right there helps tremendously.

Last edited: