strange similarity on scheduled interview

Fem Greek

I Just had a call for an interview which sounds really interesting and I have been scheduled meeting them in 28 february at 13.00 pm. The moon of the 'meeting to be' UNFortunately is VOC in 29 degrees of cancer...
Then I drew a chart 'if I will get that job' and I took an ascendant in 27 degrees of cancer!!(the similarity).
As it is job related I used the lord of 10th house Mars in Aquarious which is in 7th house of other candidates very close to descendant.(bad sign)
My significator is moon in 12th house in cancer and it makes applying good aspects with first squaring venus, then trines sun and Uranus. Mercury is retro, past aspect with moon.
In the sixth house, we see Jupiter as lord but Pluto in the angle. Fortunately mercury as retro will trine Pluto at the day of the interview.
But is the answer no from synthesizing the facts?
P.S.My natal ascendant is in Sun degrees, 7 pisces.

Attachments

• will_i_get_this_job_hr.zip
    51.5 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Fem Greek

I have read somewhere that it is a good sign this similarity and moreover my 6th natal angle according to Regiomantanus is in 29 degrees of cancer.
Also I noticed that 3 weeks ago at 7 February I send my cv by email for the post announced.The fact can described better by the moon previously trined mercury, showing letters and emails.
I thought I would give you some feedback from the interview...
My signif (1st house)in this chart is moon in cancer at 12th house, well quess what..?at the same morning I had trouble with my contact lenses and I get to that interview wearing glasses and with a red eye!that might explains moon in 12th house as well as some things were explained to me that I did not know before.
That job (6th house in Sag-->Jupiter in 5th) reffers a lot with travelling (50-60 days per year) even over seas and that's what I really like.Pluto in 6th angle...I quess shows what the interviewer said about expanding/transforming the markets they are exporting. We are talking about a tobacco company.
Another thing that I was happily surprised is that they are looking for 4-5 people to strengthen that marketing team. So, the available job oppenings are not just one as I was thinking at first, so better chances for me.
That fact would described better by mars in 7th house in Aquarious for teams with innovative spirit.
The 4th house is at Libra and venus in Aries in 9th house aspecting eventually moon by square, I would go for yes, to really really get that Job..
For the time being I am waiting for their second call, lets say second interview in approximately time spanning till 15 March.
But as I have noticed with other posts in carreer matters, I should have had moon aspecting mars for getting that job.
What's your opinion or any advice in the matters of the chart..
and what is the house of the interviewer who happens to be the boss of the marketing team?
Thanks!

Last edited:

Fem Greek

Re: strange similarity on scheduled interview/update

hey guys,
here is the update:( :rejected..
I will try to uncode it now that I know the result.
My sign is stong in cancer but 12th house is connected with sorrows or some hidden stuff (like the right candidates have already selected of interviewer's mind) or I was appealing to him as too much sentimental for a Mars (as signified) career.
Moreover, moon unaspected to Mars(ruler of MC) and Mars (the wordly job) opposes ascendant.
I was hoping for the benefic influence of Venus as she is ruler of my 4th house, the end of matter.And venus is in Aries the rulership of Mars( I like the job).But the aspect is square...Just wondering why venus is inside 9th house..?
so we come to the reflection of a "NO" answer.
The square would alternative mean that the outcome is for the good of the querent?
Anybody wants to add anything I would be interested.