New job starts on solar eclipse day!!!

Neptune Rising

:eek:
Hello!

I have a new job, horray!!! I picked March 19th as a start date, didn't realise it is the same day as the first solar eclipse of 2007! It's a North Node solar eclipse at 28 Pisces.

I did a composite chart for the start date with my chart. Here is the link http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_621gw_01_05_joann_higgins_new_job_hp.63579.17969.gif&res=100&va=&cid=sx4file9ozCEr-u1171539990, hope it works.

There are Jupiter/Mars conjunct the North node, Saturn conjunct the South Node. Jupiter, Mars, Neptune, North Node, Juno, Uranus all in composite 11th House!! Sun and Mercury in 12th house which I am concerned about, not sure what that will mean for the job. Vertex in virgo conjunct descendant in 7th house. Chiron, Moon and Venus in 1st house.

The transiting north node in passing over a few of my natal planets now, conjuncting my Jupiter, and transiting Jupiter is passing my natal north node ascendent.

Will it be a sucessful job or will it be a disaster!!???

Is the eclipse a good omen?

With saturn conjunct south node in composite, is it a tie to the past that i should let go? I haven't even started it yet!

Thanks for any advice
Neptune x

Me Jan 16th 1975, Ashford, Middlesex, UK 5am
Start date March 19th 2007, Teddington, Middlesex, UK 9am!!!

Fem Greek

I think that when the eclipse is a new moon might bring positive new roads/changes if corresponds well in your chart.

Neptune Rising

Thanks Fem Greek, great to hear! I'm so nervous but also positive about it. Just following my intuition all the way, with a bit of help from astrology. ;)

Neptune