Stellium in Aquarius

Kerrie

Hi Everyone,

I guess a lot have noticed the stellium of planets (Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Neptune, Sun plus North Node, Juno and Chiron) in Aquarius.

For me the stellium is all in my 10th house and I am very focused on job searching at the moment, hoping to get a J-O-B, funny that it all came to me very fast! Wasnt really interested a week or 2 ago.

There should be a a conjunction with Jupiter and Mars and Moon sextile to the stellium in about a day, I was wondering if this was going to be a sensitive time for the stellium, and I guess for my job hunting.

I was wondering what house the stellium was in for other people and if they have noticed anything particular?

cassie_luv

I have been extremely job focused as well. I have mercury, n. node, jupiter conjunct mars, and juno all in my 10th house of aquarius. I have been extremely focused for the last two months and hope to get a job soon.

FleetingDasein

The aquarius stellium is hitting my 11th/12th houses. I have been feeling pretty social lately. There's also a feeling that I am on a mission, to right a wrong and to bring awareness to the issues I'm most passionate about.

The Sun is just moved in 12th house. I've been sleeping a lot. I've become some sort of hermit. Looking foward to it moving to more active houses in the upcoming months.

Kerrie

cassie_luv said:
I have been extremely job focused as well. I have mercury, n. node, jupiter conjunct mars, and juno all in my 10th house of aquarius. I have been extremely focused for the last two months and hope to get a job soon.

Well I wonder why 2 months for you and 1 week for me, I shall investigate :) . What natal planets do you have in the 10th or Aquarius? I have Venus but at the start of the 10th, so its still in Cap.

Kerrie

Confusedpisces said:
It's a 7th house stellium for me. I've been focused on relationships for the past couple of yrs or so so.
Mmm... Couple of years? I think only Neptune would have been there for that long???

cassie_luv

I have no natal planets in my 10th house and aquarius is almost completely in my 10th house (with the exception of a sliver of it in my 11th). The closest planet is the moon which is at 0.49

ALST123

All this is happening in my h1 (opposite my h7). The universe seems to be telling me that I can't have a proper relationship until I am "match fit" i.e. ready emotionally, physically and logistically. I am also starting to feel more empowered, but that could be iro the Venus shadow/retrograde which started on 2nd Feb.

Ax.

R4VEN

I have the Aquarius stellium(s) across my 2nd house cusp. Have had to admit to myself that the written astrology readings I do for people and send to them via email (all very Aquarian) do have value, and that I can charge $$ for them (2nd house) without feeling embarrased.
Currently, tr Neptune is almost exactly in opp to my natal Saturn in 8th..........so Neptune is dissolving my Saturnian structures, which include who I think I am, and what I'm good at, and what I'm worth. It's all very life-changing

aquarius7000

The Aqua stellium has been passing over my 6th house of daily routine/job and health, and there's been lots going on at work. Aquarius being the sign of variety, change and progress (besides friendship and humanity), I find all this manifesting quite literally into my work life ever since around mid Jan this year. We have a new HoD, an intern got their contract extended and managed to stay on, projects (that I'm also a part of) that had been put on hold for most of last year or had been moving at snail's pace, are rolling again, variety of different customers and other kind of issues like giving trainings, etc I've been involved in off late, and the dept has finally started growing in terms of staff, something that's been unthinkable for about two-three years now. On the whole, there been lots of movement, mostly towards betterment of daily work routine and the dept in general. I, personally, have this ever-growing need to change and start something new and am trying to 'spread my wings'. I can feel the Uranian energy tickle me hard.:D

ALST123 said:
All this is happening in my h1 (opposite my h7)
Alst, this could mean that you are occupying yourself with the various facets of your self/personality (1st house being confronted by various planets).

My two pennies,
:)aquarius7000

Last edited:

luna11360

This has been going on in my 8th house and the only correlation I can find is that I've been totally preoccupied with a Scorpio man. Our relationship is that of friends, but we have both admitted to having stronger, sexual feelings for each other. I wonder if we will ever fulfill those feelings...

Moulin

hmmm really interesting!

Well i have no idea what my AC is although people say i'm either aries, leo or aqua.

I have though, since August 2008 been dating only AQUARIANS! They are the only guys l attract! I thought it was really odd but now i'm wondering if it has something to do with these transiting Aqua planets?

I guess that means the Aqua stellium is either in my 1st or 7th? I wonder...
I am greatly focused on relationships right now and i really want to start a serious relationship, just not sure who with! I have men coming at me from all angles for the 1st time in my life :D

Neptune Rising

This is all in my 2nd house. I've come to the end of my overdraft! So this has been teaching me a valuable lesson about my own money and values, as well as my own self esteem which has taken a battering of late.

My 5th and 7th, and 10th/9th house rulers are in the 2nd house too so they are recieveing a load of conjunctions. I've been assessing relationships and work lately, trying to find a sense of self worth to improve these sides of my life, and even figure out how to find self value enough to work for myself.

NR

Kerrie

Kerrie said:
Hi Everyone,

I guess a lot have noticed the stellium of planets (Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Neptune, Sun plus North Node, Juno and Chiron) in Aquarius.

For me the stellium is all in my 10th house and I am very focused on job searching at the moment, hoping to get a J-O-B, funny that it all came to me very fast! Wasnt really interested a week or 2 ago.

There should be a a conjunction with Jupiter and Mars and Moon sextile to the stellium in about a day, I was wondering if this was going to be a sensitive time for the stellium, and I guess for my job hunting.

I was wondering what house the stellium was in for other people and if they have noticed anything particular?

So an update, I got a job last night at 7.12pm. I did think that the Moon being in there would bring some good news and thankfully it did, it took the Moon coming in and the Sun jumping out to do so. The T Sun in Pis, between my N Mars at 2 Pis and my Sun is at 11 Pis.

Edit: It took all of those planets to get me interested in working again, hahahaha... and if anyone does a event chart they will see that the only challenging aspect is the Saturn / Uranus opp! I also wonder how the job will be as the majority of planets are in Aquarius.

Last edited:

astrop86

Mine has been in the 6th house and I have been rather weak and such lately. However, I think I've got a much strong happening of Moon, Mercury, Sun, and Saturn in my Virgo 1st house. The past two months have been absolutely amazing in terms of reflection, learning about myself and quite a bit of the world. I have finally .. awakened .. and now must decide how to proceed.