Taurus - the most beautiful sign

AstroAries

In my opinion, Taurus is the most beautiful of sun signs. I realize there are other aspects that factor in to looks but I mean in general terms, Taurus is by far the most beautiful. Examples:

Melania Trump (DOB: April 26, 1970) the most beautiful fist lady in American history

Megan Fox (DOB: May 16, 1986) the most beautiful female celebrity if you take all of their makeup off

Yes I know it's just my opinion but I think many people would agree with me.

Attachments

• melania-trump-inauguration-dress-2.jpg
    melania-trump-inauguration-dress-2.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 24
  • rsz_meganfox.png
    rsz_meganfox.png
    188.2 KB · Views: 28
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
The Duchess of Cambridge (formerly Catherine Middleton), is also a Taurus. Her husband and family call her Catherine, not Kate.

I always thought Libras were supposed to be the most beautiful. Just goes to show you can't generalize by Sun signs.

Is there a chart and discussion of Melania's natal chart? I only did a quick search by thread title and it looks like, if she's mentioned, it's in her husband's threads. I don't feel like searching all of them. The man needs his own subforum on here! :whistling:

AstroAries

Kate Middleton is actually a Capricorn although she may be born in the Taurus Decan or have Taurus Rising.

Libra, like Taurus is also ruled by Venus but Taurus and Libra have different types of beauty.