Am I able to become a successful Musician?

Syr

Hey all! Firstly, I'd like to thank you for clicking on this thread :). Long story short, I absolutely LOVE music and want to be popular/famous for my own music as well as making a living off of it, and I want to know if it says I'll be able to in my chart. Thanks! :biggrin:

Attachments

• 2017-01-22 (1).png
    2017-01-22 (1).png
    189.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 2017-01-22 (2).png
    2017-01-22 (2).png
    322 KB · Views: 16
  • 2017-01-22.png
    2017-01-22.png
    87.4 KB · Views: 21

AppLeo

I think you have the potential because you many artistic placements. It's just putting in the hard work.

You have a really difficult t-square however. Mars square Saturn, Neptune square Saturn, and Mars opposite Neptune. Mars square Saturn can make someone feel like they aren't very productive. It takes a ton of energy to get little bit done. This square is between Leo and Taurus as well, which creates a greedy placement. Don't pursue your musician career for money's sake. You will not be satisfied. Plus, Neptune is aspecting these planets. Neptune here does bring lots of artistic creativity, especially with Saturn. You can take artistic information and channel it into the material world, but it's going to be a LOT of hard work if you choose this musician road. Don't stray off track. Hard Neptune placements can point to drugs and escapism.

Last edited: