mrsa coverup

rahu

Banned
When I first started this thread in 2013, it seemed to be a simple case of gangster pharmaceutical companies making money on atrial fibrillation pills, the on set of the A Fib was cause by a genetically modified virus/mrsa which gave a nasty flu and atrial fibrillation from the mrsa bacteria.
I specifically predicted when these genetically altered virus/bacteria combination would be released, I said December of 2013. Which was the period of the first deaths from a mutated H1N1virus , whichhad carved a area out of itself and inserted a modifies bacteria. ( the fact that impossible evolutionary episode went unchallenged.) I also predicted that atrial fibrillation would become more common especially with anyone who had these mysterious diseases. And it turns out that A Fib prescription had increases 20% in 2 years…. Nota bad investment.

I was raised in daly city. I knew it like the proverbial back of my hand. I saw the multinational corporations bring in to san Francisco , trillions of dollar from their 40 trillion dollars from the larcenous market crash they created in in 2008. With this surfeit of cash, theseRothschild controlled corporations brought san Francisco at the 2008 crash prices, the result of the 40 trillion dollars of equity the middle class lost.
So about 2011 after consolidating the economic control of san Francisco, they move their focus to san Mateo and across the bay bridge and the golden gate.
Control is unimaginably all encompassing. They bought every branch, franchise, owner ship all retail and food stores through daly city ……. And over the years has spread to this economic and cultural control of all the urban area or anywhere that has a national of regional franchises.

Currently the Rothschild control purchasing is in Seattle as they did in san Francisco after the 2008 crash
.The foreign based economic growth is along the streets, shuttered indigenous stores near the newest skyscraper .
In a few years the natives if seattle will realize the same things as the native san Franciscan did during 2012 -2017. No one had foresaw the total lose of economic control in san francisco along with the control of all retail business’
Oh and of course, all these acquisitions include a total control of the drug trade here as over all the world.
But what I want to post is a summation of the genetically altered mrsa strains that the mossad alchemist have developed specifically to attack ones internal organs
From june 27 2012 to sept 2015, all the genetically modified mrsa strains were focused on exterior infections of skeletal infections. But In oct 2015 the food I bought at the stores was infected with genetically altered mrsa that attacked the inside of my throat, stomach intestine etc.

The strains of mrsa that have been genetically modified are now nano mrsa. About all left of the bacteria is the genome that gives the nano mrsa it disease making characteristics.
As a consequence one must be infected with a nano mrsa that can “hookup with the nano strain the food. If one doesn’t have the receptive nano mrsa in your body ,then the nano mrsa strains in the food don’t do anything to you.

When I was first infect through the food supply, I simply changed my diet and bought other foods but with in days these new food stuffs were contaminated. Then is went to other stores. But it turns out the corporations in and around sf and daly city had bought all retail and wholesale food distributors. Every time I would change to another store, the food would become contaminated in 2-3 days . so after a coupe of weeks I went across the bay to concord. But the same scenario repeated with 2-3 days the food I bought would be contaminated with this nano mrsa. The contamination is obvious as my mouth and face will swell up.
So again I moved around to different stores until all the stores in my area contained contaminated food stuffs.
And after a few weeks I wen back over to daly city and the cycle was started again.

As the months went on all store.safeway,luckys,food max,trade joe’s, whole foods, and others chains ,all had contaminated food stuff. This control of the food supply also took in the mom and pop stores. Even thw fast food franchises had been bought. Taco bell. Macdonalds,KFC,burger kjing etc. Every fast food franchise had contaminated food. I started going to these fast foods but the same thing happened ,I could go to one once or twice the then foods I bought were tainted.

This was quite unnerving because it means the 1000s of employees of these franchises are under the direct control of their demonic corporate owners.
Finally I started buying frozen foods. For some reason frozen foods are not across the board contaminated as the food at the low price stores, such as dollar store,dollar general, dollar tree, 99 cent stores and others. It seems the low priced food is all contaminated but the more e expensive food is not. This is one indication that the elites genocidal plans are to kill the poor off first.
But even after buying high dollar frozen foods, my choice of products would become contaminated. So again I varied the stores ,which helped to a degree but after a week or two I would change the locale of where I shopped.

As I have mentioned several times my dear cia snitch brother has implanted nano sensors in me. Through out the day I hear still bings and beeps. These sensors record my positon, whether I a awake or asleep and, seemingly my mental states , because i have noticed that when I start to mediate, I immediately get a ping indicting they are “observing” me.

So I am constantly under surveillance with these micro wave monitors and any store I go into, they are aware of. again it is amazing how many people are drawn onto these demonic plans. It seems unbelievable and I would doubt this myself except that I saw in daly city over a period of two or three years how slowly the corporate entities bought every box store,safeways,luckys,longs drugs,cvs drugs,target,k mart,gnc,food max,traders joe,whole foods ,every liquors store, every mom and pop store every franchise ,taco bell,whatburger,burger king,macdaonalds,KFC, everything in the area… I mean everything. The entire city of san Francisco and san Mateo counties ,extending to Sunnyvale all are owned by Rothschild corporations or their mossad/cia operatives. I must always include the mossad and cia because in addition to buying out the entire cities,they have also gained strong arm control of all drug dealing also. That is the most scary part, both the legitimate and illegitimate sources of revenue are controlled by the Rothschild/mossad/cia corporations now.
Over the last 9 months I have traveled over the state of California, Oregon and Washington. Everything is the same, all box stores all chain food stores all fast food franchisees all mom and pop stores are controlled or owned by the Rothschild corporations working hand in hand with the mossad/cia.
The entire food chain is contaminated with nano mrsa. As I have said particularly the low price stores.
This contamination of the food supply has been going on for 2 years now, and the question is when are they going to start infecting the population with the requisite nano mrsa strains that will turn these food contaminates into lethal infections?
At first I could not see how the wide spread contaminations could be achieved. But since looking into chemtrails it is clear the “government” has been spraying poisons and toxic chemical all over the globe. Analysis of water and soil in northern California shows high concentration of aluminum and toxic chemicals that did not exist just a few years ago. The water supplyincities through the northwest now are contaminated with nano mrsa strains. Some chemtrails are black. Theses are chemtrails that are spraying nano-mrsa into the environment
But again unless one is infected with the appropriate nano mrsa strain, these contaminants cause no reaction, but it is only a matter of time before the population is infected . 055
rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2...y-15-dead-400-hospitalized-video-2493846.html
Outbreak! San Diego Declares Emergency – 15 Dead & 400 Hospitalized (Video)

The ultra liberal city ( ultra liberal what planet is this reporter on rahu)of San Diego, California which incidentally is inundated with illegal aliens is facing a health crisis and authorities have declared PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGENCY.
A public health emergency was declared Friday over an outbreak of ‘hepatitis A’ that has been linked to at least 15 deaths and 400 hospitalizations.

I have post many times the poor and homeless are the first to be eliminated by these genetically altered diseases. Hep A is not usually this virulent rahu

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/eu/2017/09/monsanto-breaking-story-dont-let-this-go-unshared-2629954.html

Monsanto. Breaking Story. Don’t Let This Go Unshared

am frankly shocked this information is not making front page news right now. Monsanto will do anything to bury this story… and as of right now, it’s working. Not a single mainstream media outlet has covered this appalling new report that shows millions of people being poisoned by a chemical that does not belong in our food.
A FDA-registered food safety laboratory tested iconic American food for residues of the weed killer glyphosate (aka Monsanto’s Roundup) and found ALARMING amounts.

Just to give you an idea of how outrageous these amounts are, independent research shows that probable harm to human health begins at really low levels of exposure – at only 0.1 ppb of glyphosate. Many foods were found to have over 1,000 times this amount! Well above what regulators throughout the world consider “safe”.

nl59c0082f-1.png

ik59c00842-1.jpg

Independent research links glyphosate to cancerand it has been deemed a probable human carcinogen by the World Health Organization’s team of international cancer experts.
The childhood cancer rate is steadily rising and experts say that they don’t know why. Why are they not taking a closer look at these facts? Research also indicates that glyphosate is an endocrine disruptor, which disrupts hormones and leads to reproductive problems, early onset puberty, obesity, diabetes, and some cancers.
When it comes to endocrine disruptors, very small exposures are the most damaging, so “the dose makes the poison” mantra does not apply! Glyphosate is a broad-spectrum antibiotic killing the good bacteria in your gut. Poor gut health is linked to inflammation and a whole host of diseases. As GMOs laced with glyphosate are commonly fed to farm animals, this could very well be contributing to antibiotic-resistant bacteria.
Well I know that for truth. When I was eating only what I grew? I was healthy as a horse. After coming back to the States and eating this shat that’s called ‘food’ here? I’m sick all the time, gained weight, feel like ****. There ya go.
How many of your friends and family have their cabinets filled with these foods? These people need to know this information.
I can’t post the whole article per T&C but I would really suggest you all go read it and pass it on. We’re being killed by what we eat and they just smile and pocket the money and go right on watching us shove it down our fat pie holes begging for more. (Not to insult anyone – it’s th eopinion I believe THEY have, not me… Well kind’a me also).
peace

rahu

Banned
this is a repost of a early posting.the food supply is becoming increasingly saturated with nano viral/mrsa which cause a series of aliments. as it has been 4 years since I have been infected with these genetically altered mrsa strains, I decided to make my position clear.

As I have alleged cover up and conspiracy ,I will give a detailed account of why I adopted this often inflammatory viewpoint
For the first 6 year or so my post on this forum have been largely about composite charts and I stayed away from any other topics especially anything that was essentially opinions.
About 18 months ago I began to post on topics reflecting the late 70’s and specifically the assignations and drug dealing of the cia.
My father knew the head of covert cia operations in northern California from their time together I WW II at the rankin air academy in Tulare California during the early 40’s. he used to play poker wit herb rose(the head of covert cia operations in northern California at the time) at the Olympic club in san Francisco every Wednesday til my father’s death in the late 80’s. though I have never been part of this loop ,there are other family members who have worked with the agency over the years.after the assassinations of mayor moscone and Harvey milk, I left the bay area as I realized I knew too much about the affair and the cover-up being as I was just tangentially connected to the operation. But recently the corruption of that era has reached such proportions that I came out of “hiding” and decide to start telling what I knew,of course I realized that this would put myself at great risk but…………
The discovery of the mrsa conspiracy/coverup has been somewhat unexpected . after my first post about the assassinations ,I was put under scrutiny and as I had found out that the cia and mossad were using Mexican zetas to take control of the drug trade in san Francisco and further south, I was first “dosed” with mrsa about a year ago,while smoking pot with a Mexican agent working for the “agency”. Buit as I had known this individual for a number of years ,it did not dawn on me immediately that this was an attempt on my life.
I when to a ER at a northern san mateo hospital and was diagnosed with aggressive mrsa. I was given vancomycin and told to return in the morning for another IV as aggressive mrsa neede at least two injections to eradicate the bacteria was also advised to come back to the hospital immediately if the swelling continued.\i returned in a few hours as the the swelling progressed to my lower jaw.
The second doctor also concurred it was aggressive mrsa and put me on another IV. He cautioned me it was imperative that to come back for the second vanco injection in the morning.
Then the plot took an unexpected turn as another doctor traipsed in and began some very unmedical questions.
Then he asked me if I knew what Ice was. Ice is the nickname of a form of methamphetamine that is produced by genetically engineered bacteria. It is very high tech and not something your local biker can brew up in the bathtub.Ice turned up about 2000 and an aggressive form of mrsa was found in Ice. Some Methheads who used Ice came down with this new strain of mrsa. This strain would amplify and existing medical problems and turn it into a life threatening infection. paradoxically ,In a small number of cases it would improve existing problems , but by and large it brings serious life threatening complications.
This mrsa is associated with smoking ice, so my situation was unusual as I contracted it smoking pot. I later began to realize that it was not a coincidence I had acquired mrsa.

Well then the doctored asked me if I knew where Ice came from. at this point my spider senses arose as this is a dangerously loaded question. and not a medical question by any stretch.
Ice is solely distributed by the cia. It is produced in Israel and always is guarded by mossad subcontractors. Ice comes in huge blocks, 3 ft. by 3 ft and I know that one point where it is imported is in Oklahoma . the israeli airforce sends air craft repair work to a company east of Tulsa and uses this as a cover for the large containers needed to ship Ice.i
One must keep in mind that it was the mossad that brought torture into the infamous prison in irag several years ago and this fact has been cover upped up despite the prisons commanding officer making public statements to this affect.
But these facts are closely guarded and anyone who publicly makes known the cia’s and israels involvement with ice is quickly assassinated. I replied that the government claims Ice comes from Thailand but that I knew that was false but that I was not going to say where it came from if the government was not saying where it came from. this conversation came back to me later but for now I was just concerned about getting my second vanco IV.

When I returned to the hospital in the morning, the situation quickly became surreal for me. The third doctor diagnosed me with a gum infection. This was preposterous as my face was becoming more swollen by the moment. And he refused to give me the second IV of the vancomycin protocol.
he gave me a prescription for some antibiotic that I later found out was NOT to be used on mrsa infections.then he said there was nothing more he could do and go somewhere else.
As I had no medical insurance at this time I assumed that it was an economic matter. But regardless of this , his actions were illegal as I had been diagnosed with a life threatening infection and by law ERs have to treat life threatening situations.
I left but the my face continued to swrll grotesquely so I returned to the ER. Now it really turned crazy.the next doctored berated me for coming back, but I demanded that I receive the second injection of vanco as I had been repeatedly advised.
Finally she said she would give me the vanco but then reversed herself after conferring with someone ion the backroom.i later figured she was in contact with some of the corporate lawyers as this hospital had recently been taken over by a multinational corporation and the new owners had threatened to shut down the ER for economic reasons.
When I refused to leave with out the vanco, she threatened to call security and “have me thrown into the street”.
As I had already been lied to by various doctors here I went to the waiting room and talked to an administrator and told her I was being refused treatment for economic reasons. So she sent me back to talk to head nurse. He went off and said they would not give me the vanco. So I talked to the patient advocate even though the nurse said it would do no good. He was right. But it was a bit of a theater.she would come up with some BS and I would counter her argument and off she went t to the backroom for 20 minutes. Then she would come back with more bs and I would counter this. This went on for 2 hours til, the doctor who had threatened to throw me on the street reappeared .i refused to talk to her because of her threats. When she denied she had issued such a threat,which she had done in a room full of witnesses, I realized I had no options. The entire ER was corrupt but I had no idea at this point of how corrupt they are.
So I used various herbs and teas and the bactrim prescription the first doctor had given me. Slowly over a week the grotesque swelling went down but a still had swelling for twomonths . I continued to use herbs and it was slowing subsiding.
My second dosing came because I had “outed” a mossad agent who was “infiltrating the local marijuana growers. My suspicions were based on the fact that in this period about 2009 the New World Order was in the process of buying san francisco and the entire peninsula to the silcon valley.which to I may add the NWO is still in the process of doing. Actually NWO is a bit of a misnomer as it is rally comprised of 90%new Yorkers and Israelis with a smattering of oligarchs from Europe and asia.
And as they buy up san Francisco and the neighboring suburbs, they place there drug dealer and whores on the streets.i had read this NWO narc as I noticed that whenever he appeared there was police surveillance in areas that had never had police surveillance.
I warned the locals and they took my advice initially and cut him off. But later the locals started becoming intimates with him again as he starting hooking up with a local girl friend. So when I noticed this I was a bit apprehensive as I was sure he had been told about my advice. and I was correct . trying to keep my “cover” I made the mistake of smoking a joint with him and immediately had another aggressive infection on my face. The original infection was now just a very small point under my nose. So I knew the new infection was from this narc. And I started to realize my initial infection was in fact calculated. again, mrsa is usually transmitted by smoking Ice, not pot.
This strain of mrsa cause atrial fibrillation.and my herbs could moderate it but up til now they would not stop it .it also was very aggressive and I was having to apply a lot of oils to keep it under control. finally I went to the ER.
The doctors there wanted to treat me for A Fib but I told them the A Fib was a function of the mrsa. which they said was impossible. I kept rejecting the A Fib drugs so we finally compromised and they gave me a drug that slowed my heart rate down to a safe level so that I could be admitted to the cardiac ward for observation. they would not treat the mrsa but said in the cardiac ward they would have to make a determination about the mrsa.
I was admitted to the cardiac ward in isolation with suspected mrsa . they swabbed me and I tested positive for mrsa. I had not drank any herbal teas since the night before as I had been in the ER for 18 hours waiting my transfer to the cardiac ward. So I was anticipating my mrsa would start to sweel and my A Fib would increase.which is what happened. As I was on a monitor, the nurse came in and asked what was the problem . I informed her my mrsa was acting up and my A fib was following suit as I had said. Another nurse came in and gave me a pill. I asked her what it was and she fumbled around and finally said it was the same drug I had been given in ER.this was a lie as it was not the same pill. I had told the doctors I did not want any drugs except what I was given by the ER until I has evaluated. So the nursed lied to me but again, I didn’t think it was important. Whatever she gave me worked and my mrsa attack subsided as did my a trib symptoms.
But now things started to get strange.
I had been x-rayed and tested in the ER and I had not repertory problems what so ever. But after dinner I had a stranger cough in my upper palate that was mucous like. I had never feel such a cough as usually this type of cough is in the lungs. and I was in isolation ,so how could I have got a cough? But I didn’t think about it. the next morning I had a cough again but now in was in my chest. This was also very strange because usually a cough or flu will go from the throat to the sinuses before it goes into the chest. again , I was in isolation so where is this coming from. this time when my temperature was taken I closely followed the nurse’s hand. When she took the probe out of my mouth, she should have immersed it in a disinfecting solution before placing it in the receptacle for it’s next use. But she made a perfunctory movement toward the disinfectant but did not disinfect the probe as I watch carefully and saw she had feinted disinfecting the probe. so it occurred to me that this is how I had caught this “bug”. But at this point I did not realize this was a calculated action to infect me.
So the next afternoon, in bounces the doctor. She says” we are going to start you on atrial fibrillation medication.” I objected and pointed out that last night my A Fib had been managed with antibiotics as well as my mrsa. So this showed that I was correct, my mrsa infection was causing my A Fib symptoms. Her reply was ,well we’ll treat your mrsa will ointment and put you on A Fib medication anyway. As this was the only course she was going to follow, I told her I was not going to take a medication for a condition i did not have and was checking myself out of the hospital. This really pissed her off. Then furthermore she told the nurse to purge all my records. i did not realize the ramification of this action(which every other doctor I have told this to have called highly unusual) but from this point on there was no record of my being mrsa positive or have being admitted to cardiac or most importantly ,the ekg records that proved the mrsa was causing my A Fib disappeared and I was once again confronted by doctors telling me mrsa can not cause Atrial Fibrillation.
Okay now it becomes surreal and it finally dawns on me that “we have a problem, houston”.
I return home ,still with A Fib, though not at a life threatening level. Since my herbs and oils have managed my a fib , I decide to apply these more rigorously. but at 11PM, that suspect cough I acquired in the hospital became a throbbing pain in my chest. Si I redoubled my efforts and used herbs, oils and teas for the next 5 hours as I knew that mrsa is highly opportunistic and it must be treated immediately and aggressively. I was not going to go to sleep and wait for the morning. so after 5 hours the cough disappeared. The next day it reappeared about 1 in the afternoon but only took about 3 hours to “eradicate this time. next day everything seemed fine but for a small tickle in the site of the original cough. But this seemed simply a after affect .was I wrong. The next day I was hot by a severe case of Atrial Fibrillation. This was a new strain as my original strain was managed by my herbal teas but this new strain was NOT. I had to use massive amounts of oils applied over my heart to bring the a fib down to a level that permitted me to go to sleep. this continue until the next afternoon and then the next day everything ,I thought was over. The following day I acquired a severe strep throat as the small tickle of the previous day had been infact a small nodule .the suddenness and severity of the strep infection was very worrisome but to my utter surprise I simply sucked on a clove of raw garlic and the strep disappeared in 15 minutes was thinking how could an infection this severe just disappear with a bit of garlic?
But what struck me most was that this infection would strike every 2 days and then go dormant for a day. It was not natural and I started thinking about the fact I acquired this I in a hospital. so I decided to go back to the hospital to have this diagnosed before iot struck me again.
Well the doctor said it was impossible that the infection would go dormant every 2 days. He had been around me the week before when I was admitted to the cardiac ward, so he immediately but me on a EKG for 3 hours. He then said I had no signature what so ever a Atrial Fibrillation. This is exactly what I had told the doctors the previous week. I informed I had acquired the new infection in the hospital and described the faulty sanitation of the nurse who took my temperature. He seemed concerned but when on to tell me ,there was nothing wrong with me. I objected that I had strep infection and he told me I did not. As the cardiac doctor had erased my positive mrsa test , I asked for another. He refused and repeated there was nothing=g wrong with me. i finally got him to at least do a swap of my throat because it was obviously inflamed in spite of his telling me there was nothing wrong with me. well the nurse comes in an proceeds to gag me with a q tip…….as she did not even come close to touching the point of inflammation, I expected her to take another swab. In fact they always take two swaps in case one does not touch the correct area. Well, she didn’t take another swap. She returns in fifteen minutes and says, “it is negative, there is nothing wrong with you.” I said look at my throat, it is inflamed, to which she responded, ”oh she it is a little red”. End of conversation.
But when I looked at my discharge folio, the doctor wrote I had a strep infection in my throat yet he told me to my face there was nothing wrong with me. further more, we wrote that there was no evidence of mrsa. Well of course there was no evidence ,he refused to test for mrsa yet he prescribed a cream used specifically for mrsa.
Now I was beginning to see my experiences with some of these doctors as a series of deceit and lies.
So I went home and waited for the next round atrial fibrillation and it arrived exactly on time.so I spent a night fighting off a heart attack.then a day of peace and then another round of atrial fibrillation. After these 2 days I was worn out I did not know if I would survive another bout as my heart was beating at 150 when I was at “rest”. I also realized I had no options. If I when back to the hospital they would say “see you have atrial fibrillation” and would only give me meds for a fib, which I was sure would probably kill me. they would not even begin to treat me for my mrsa infection because the doctor had said there was no evidence of mrsa. Totally catch 22.
It then dawned on me they were trying to kill me.
I had first thought my situation was simply because I had been uninsured and the corporate take over of the heath care system is full of examples of treatment being withheld ,illegally, because of the suits up stairs.
But I had medical coverage at this point so I thought again about the strange conversation about Ice I had the first night in the ER.
Also when I went to the er about my a fib, I talked to several doctors about my mrsa and brought out all my paper work showing I had a unconfirmed diagnosis of mrsa by two doctors. I told these doctors about the with holding of treatment etc. well later when I checked my paper work, one document was missing.
After it was decided that I would be admitted to the cardiac ward, the er nurse said it would be a hour a they had to prepare a room for my isolation. This was about 8 pm. Then he comes in and says it will be a bit longer because another emergency case had come in etc…well finally he stopped coming in with excuses and it was about 7 the next morning that he reappeared ad said” oh we just missed getting you in and will have to wait for the next shift” this was obviously b.s. I had been there for 14 hours and I was the only person in the er.now I realized that they waited until they had “their” nurse on duty who would infect me with the mrsa virus
Clearly I had been infected with a lethal strain of mrsa , a strain that was genetically modified. The mrsa had been combined with a strep infection as a means to enter my system. The strep obviously had to have been “hollowed” out to accommodate the mrsa and this was why the strp ,though seemingly virulent was in fact weak.the same with the mrsa. It when straight to my heart but after it could not infect my heart , it became rather benign and infected other areas that were already infected.
This strain also had the prert f going dormant every two days . clearly this was genetically engineered so that the bacteria would not be detected if it did cause problems.
While in the ER the nurse was almost a saleman for A Fib medication telling me that A fib is easily corrected by meds. Of course if they have a bacteria that caused Atrial Fibrillation then the medical corporations will make billions. This is precisely what the drug industry is doing wit mrsa. Patients are being advised that they must remain on these medications for life.
But they are also using mrsa t eliminate those who know about the mossad/cia/medical corporations involvement in dealing Ice.
As my environment became increasing “hot” I had no recourse financially but to jump from the pan into the fire and moved in with family members who have continued to dose me with new strains of mrsa, being as one member as an active interest in the “company”
As far as I can tell ,the idea to to infect mw with enough mrsa so that I have to return to the hospital, where I have already been “attacked”. A host of question may arise but I cannot go into the complications of this situation now.
I first “acquired a strain that eats ones tissue, ears , skin etc. I neutralized this strain but then acquired a strain that infected my lower faces and ears. I neutralized this strain and then acquired a strain that turned my skin on my chest to leather. I neutralized his strain and then acquired a strain that tried to cause a heart attack. This strain n identified the connection to the mossad/cia/hospital infection because it was accompanied by a throat virus. So these were all a function of my initially revelation about the cia and drug dealing/assassinations. It seems there are two variants one causes atrial fibrillation and the other variation tries to induce a heart attack .
garlic has a chemical named allicin that kills the mrsa through immersion in a bath. This was the main way I kept recovering , but then I acquired a new strain that is immune to garlic. So I had to rely on herbal oils which take longer but will ill the mrsa.
but he final strain I have been dosed with, is genetically engineered to resist everything I use and I am sure all the drugs known to attack mrsa. This genetically modified strain was was administered to me the day after I started the Node and Reality thread. Currently I am slipping behind as everything in my quarters is contaminated and frankly I don’t now how much longer my immune system will hold out.
The point of this thread is to warn the general populous that The New World Order is set to kill millions of people with mrsa. The 1% behind their red ring is preparing to slaughter the entire middle classes of the world.
The NWO is taking over the SF bay area from san Francisco down to silicon valley because it is easy defend. The oligarchs from around the world are centering I san fancisco because he entire urban environment In Europe and elsewhere is about o degenerate into full scale rioting in the near next year .

rahu

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/economy/20...r-what-does-he-know-that-we-dont-2914495.html
Bill Gates – “Tens of Millions May Die in Less Than a Year” – What Does He Know That We Don’t?

Bill Gatea- A new kind of terrorism could wipe out millions of people in less than a year- and we are not prepared

Bill Gates warns 10 of millions could be killed by bio-terrorism
Bill Gate- Bio-terrorism could kill hundreds of millions as genetic engineering unleashes terrifying new weapons .

bill gates- the world today has 6.8 billion people that's head up to 9 billion. now if we do a really great job on new vaccines ,health care ,reproductive health services ,we could lower that by 10- perhaps 15 %

(gates is the largest shareholder in Monsanto corporations which is producing pesticides that are cancer causing and destroying indigenous plants and insect life. bill gates is being suited by the nation of India for causing the deaths of 47,000 tribal people in India by his polio vaccine.

(clearly his logic is suspect as increased vaccines would mean that less people would be dying from these diseases, so the population would remain the same not go down.but the fact is vaccines are poisonous and the CDC and pharmaceutical companies are lying and covering up this fact. rahu)

Bill Gate- Bio-terrorism could kill hundreds of millions as genetic engineering unleashes terrifying new weapons .

bio engineering takes hi tech genetic laboratories. not terrorist is going to create these in their bath tubs. so the terrorist must be pharmaceutical laboratories .
this is already happened. in dec 2013, the mysterious Houston flu began killing people. it turned out to be a genetically modified H1N1 virus that had been combined with a "unidentified bacteris. 7 months later a harmless cold virus suddenly began killing people. Iit turned out that the cold virus entro69 had been genetically combined with a mrsa bacteria as I predicted in nov 2013.

the "scientist" aid the H1N1 had self mutated and cut a part of itself out and inserted a bacteria which was probably a mrsa bacteria. it is simply ludicrous to say a virus "self mutated". how could a virus "know" not to cut out life giving genes, how could the virus have "known" the dimensions of the bacteria, which also had to have been modified, which the H1N1 inserted into itself. it is impossible. these were not self mutated virus and bacteria but genetically altered virus/bacteria, just as bill gates warned of. how does he know.. because he is part of the elite that want to reduce/kill the world population by 95%. he knows these genetically altered bacteria/virus' are already being used on the population.

I know this to be the truth because for the last 4 years I have been infected with genetically altered mrsa/virus' in an attempted to kill me for disclosing the cia/mossad led assassinations of mayor john Moscone and supervisor Harvey milk in 1978, for the sole purpose of taking over the drug trade in the California and ultimately the USA and the world.

this thread list the dozen or so different mrsa/virus strains that have been developed over the last 4 years to facilitate the murder of the population by genetically altered bacteria virus.

the food supply is currently contaminated with nano mrsa bacteria which do not infect one unless they have a nanomrsa infection already.
all that remains is do infect the population with these genetically altered nano virus/mrsa bacteria and then the food one eats will cause the genetically altered diseases to spread thru the population, killing as it goes. as these genetically altered virus/mrsa bacteria have never been seen by establishment medicine, the doctors will have no idea how to top these unknown diseases as the kill off the millions of people that Bill Gates predicts.. or rather that Bill gates knows will die.
I agree with bill gates that this kill off will begin within the coming year because virtually all food stuff,but especially food stuff from low prices sources is already contaminate with these genetically altered nano virus/bacteria

rahu

InfoOverload2

Yes parasitic / black plague like issues in the future have been on my mind. I say grab all of the anti biotics you can and hold onto them. also iodine

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/economy/20...r-what-does-he-know-that-we-dont-2914495.html
Bill Gates – “Tens of Millions May Die in Less Than a Year” – What Does He Know That We Don’t?

Bill Gatea- A new kind of terrorism could wipe out millions of people in less than a year- and we are not prepared

bill gates- the world today has 6.8 billion people that's head up to 9 billion. now if we do a really great job on new vaccines ,health care ,reproductive health services ,we could lower that by 10- perhaps 15 %

(gates is the largest shareholder in Monsanto corporations which is producing pesticides that are cancer causing and destroying indigenous plants and insect life. bill gates is being suited by the nation of India for causing the deaths of 47,000 tribal people in India by his polio vaccine.

(clearly his logic is suspect as increased vaccines would mean that less people would be dying from these diseases, so the population would remain the same not go down.but the fact is vaccines are poisonous and the CDC and pharmaceutical companies are lying and covering up this fact. rahu)

bio engineering takes hi tech genetic laboratories. not terrorist is going to create these in their bath tubs. so the terrorist must be pharmaceutical laboratories .
this is already happened. in dec 2013, the mysterious Houston flu began killing people. it turned out to be a genetically modified H1N1 virus that had been combined with a "unidentified bacteris. 7 months later a harmless cold virus suddenly began killing people. Iit turned out that the cold virus entro69 had been genetically combined with a mrsa bacteria as I predicted in nov 2013.

the "scientist" aid the H1N1 had self mutated and cut a part of itself out and inserted a bacteria which was probably a mrsa bacteria. it is simply ludicrous to say a virus "self mutated". how could a virus "know" not to cut out life giving genes, how could the virus have "known" the dimensions of the bacteria, which also had to have been modified, which the H1N1 inserted into itself. it is impossible. these were not self mutated virus and bacteria but genetically altered virus/bacteria, just as bill gates warned of. how does he know.. because he is part of the elite that want to reduce/kill the world population by 95%. he knows these genetically altered bacteria/virus' are already being used on the population.

I know this to be the truth because for the last 4 years I have been infected with genetically altered mrsa/virus' in an attempted to kill me for disclosing the cia/mossad led assassinations of mayor john Moscone and supervisor Harvey milk in 1978, for the sole purpose of taking over the drug trade in the California and ultimately the USA and the world.

this thread list the dozen or so different mrsa/virus strains that have been developed over the last 4 years to facilitate the murder of the population by genetically altered bacteria virus.

the food supply is currently contaminated with nano mrsa bacteria which do not infect one unless they have a nanomrsa infection already.
all that remains is do infect the population with these genetically altered nano virus/mrsa bacteria and then the food one eats will cause the genetically altered diseases to spread thru the population, killing as it goes. as these genetically altered virus/mrsa bacteria have never been seen by establishment medicine, the doctors will have no idea how to top these unknown diseases as the kill off the millions of people that Bill Gates predicts.. or rather that Bill gates knows will die.
I agree with bill gates that this kill off will begin within the coming year because virtually all food stuff,but especially food stuff from low prices sources is already contaminate with these genetically altered nano virus/bacteria

rahu

http://www.jimstone.is/maliciousintent.html
Malicious intent: Documented evidence proves Ashkenazi Jews absolutely will use medical procedures as weapons

Many parents are coming to the realization that childhood vaccinations are damaging their children. The state has responded with vaccine mandates and an army of internet and media trolls who insult anyone who is against vaccination as "scientifically illiterate". However, the parent's suspicions are well founded in a little known but well documented piece of Israeli history, which proves Ashkenazi Jews absolutely will use medical systems and procedures to front a eugenics program to ensure their future superiority, all the while their media and doctors cover it up.

100, 000 Radiations proves Ashkenazi Jews will destroy children on purpose

In the early 1950's, in a now admitted Ashkenazi led eugenics program to destroy the future of the Sephardic Jews in Israel and allow the Ashkenazi to reign supreme, all Sephardic children received 17, 500 rads of radiation though their brains, under the cover of a "ringworm curing campaign". This was accomplished with super charged X-ray machines provided by the U.S. military. The children were effectively destroyed, which removed the future of Sephardic influence from the Israeli landscape. Now that vaccines have been engineered that can do the same type of damage without the X-ray machine, vaccines have become the new method of destroying the future of all people the Ashkenazi Jews decide are undesirable competition. This appears to be specifically targeted at young boys of the white race. This report outlines both the 100,000 radiations precedent for the current day vaccine holocaust, and precisely how the current day vaccine holocaust is being accomplished.

100, 000 Radiations - The Massacre of The Biblical Jews by The Ashkenazi

On August 14, 2004 at 9 PM, Israeli television station, Channel Ten, broke all convention and exposed the ugliest secret of Israel's Labor Zionist founders; the deliberate mass radiation poisoning of nearly all Sephardic youths.

The expose began with the presentation of a documentary film called, 100, 000 Radiations, and concluded with a panel discussion moderated by TV host Dan Margalit, surprising because he is infamous for toeing the establishment line.
In 1951, the director general of the Israeli Health Ministry, Dr. Chaim Sheba flew to America and returned with 7 x-ray machines, supplied to him by the American army.
They were to be used in a mass atomic experiment with an entire generation of Sephardic youths to be used as guinea pigs. Every Sephardic child was to be given 35, 000 times the maximum dose of x-rays through his head. For doing so, the American government paid the Israeli government 300, 000 Israeli liras a year. The entire Health budget was 60, 000 liras. The money paid by the Americans is equivalent to billions of dollars today. To fool the parents of the victims, the children were taken away on "school trips" and their parents were later told the x-rays were a treatment for the scourge of scalpal ringworm. 6, 000 of the children died shortly after their doses were given, the many of the rest developed cancers that killed them over time and are still killing them now. While living, the victims suffered from disorders such as epilepsy, amnesia, Alzheimer's disease, chronic headaches and psychosis.
Yes, that is the subject of the documentary in cold terms. It is another matter to see the victims on the screen. ie. To watch the Moroccan lady describe what getting 35, 000 times the dose of allowable x-rays in her head feels like.
"I screamed make the headache go away. Make the headache go away. Make the headache go away. But it never went away."
To watch the bearded man walk hunched down the street.
" I'm in my fifties and everyone thinks I'm in my seventies. I have to stoop when I walk so I won't fall over. They took my youth away with those x-rays."
To watch the old lady who administered the doses to thousands of children.
"They brought them in lines. First their heads were shaved and smeared in burning gel. Then a ball was put between their legs and the children were ordered not to drop it, so they wouldn't move. The children weren't protected over the rest of their bodies. There were no lead vests for them. I was told I was doing good by helping to remove ringworm. If I knew what dangers the children were facing, I would never have cooperated. Never!"
Because the whole body was exposed to the rays, the genetic makeup of the children was often altered, affecting the next generation. We watch the woman with the distorted face explain, "All three of my children have the same cancers my family suffered. Are you going to tell me that's a coincidence?"
Everyone notices that Sephardic women in their fifties today, often have sparse patchy hair, which they try to cover with henna. Most of us assumed it was just a characteristic of Sephardic women. We watch the woman on the screen wearing a baseball-style hat. She places a picture of a lovely young teenager with flowing black hair opposite the lens. "That was me before my treatment. Now look at me." She removes her hat. Even the red henna can't cover the horrifying scarred bald spots.
The film made it perfectly plain that this operation was no accident. The dangers of x-rays had been known for over forty years. We read the official guidelines for x-ray treatment in 1952. The maximum dose to be given a child in Israel was .5 rad. There was no mistake made. The children were deliberately poisoned.
David Deri, makes the point that only Sephardic children received the x- rays.
"I was in class and the men came to take us on a tour. They asked our names. The Ashkenazi children were told to return to their seats. The dark children were put on the bus."
The Moroccan lady is back on the screen. "It was a Holocaust, a Sephardic Holocaust. And what I want to know is why no one stood up to stop it."

MY COMMENT: THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IS GOING ON WITH VACCINES NOW. The Ashkenazi Jews proved with this event that they will target perfectly innocent children for destruction just because they are a "lesser race". If the Sephardic Jews, who are still Jews could be the target of the Ashkenazi, what do you think Ashkenazi Jewry thinks of any children that are not Jewish at all?
ANSWER: Obviously they are all now targeted for destruction via vaccination, and this is precisely why the number of obviously vaccine damaged children is off the charts

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
(it has been going on to 2 years since I have been contaminated with viral/mrsa strains in food, water and aerosols.
here is a link that shows government has been contaminating us far longer than just the few years I have experienced.rahu)
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...he-pentagon-refuses-to-stop-them-3563457.html
NaturalNews) According to the document you’re about to see, for the last eight years, government scientists have actively engineered viral vaccines designed to alter thoughts and beliefs by infecting the brain and suppressing genetic expression of neurological cells.
Dispersal of these vaccines has been tested via high-altitude aerosolized sprays, highway vehicles, the water supply and even the food system.​
As you’ll see in the document and video below, the vaccine was intended from the start to be deployed against civilian populations, and 600 strains of infectious viruses were tested on human subjects. One of the transmission vectors documented in the testing exploited an influenza strain to spread the mind-infecting virus as a pandemic.
The point of all this is to infect the minds of the population and transform people into what the government calls “normal.” From the government’s point of view, of course, “normal” means “obedient and mindless.”This is all described in a video and a document that surfaced several years ago but which are only now beginning to connect the dots as the medical police state in America accelerates to insane levels of aggression against the population. See recent stories on medical kidnapping in Arkansas and CPS kidnapping of children in Arizona for starters.
Using aerosolized stealth vaccines as tools of behavioral control and mind alteration
Leaked Pentagon Video Shows Vaccine Designed to
~ Modify Behavior ~​
This YouTube video, described as a “leaked Pentagon video,” features a Bill Gates-sounding scientist explaining in cold, calculating language how engineered vaccines can “eliminate behavior” that’s considered undesirable by the government. (See more video reports at end of this report.)
Starting at the 3:00 mark, you can hear this scientist explaining how a vaccine can “turn a fanatic into a normal person.” A normal person, of course, means a person who is obedient to government authority.
Here’s a transcript of the presentation:
Scientist: And that would have the effect which is to essentially turn a fanatic into a normal person…
Audience: How would you suggest that this is going to be dispersed? Via aerosol?
Scientist: The present plan and the tests that we’ve done so far have used respiratory viruses such as flu or rhinoviruses, and we believe that’s a satisfactory way to get the exposure of the largest part of the population… and we’re quite confident this would be a very successful approach.
Audience: What’s the name of this proposal?
Scientist: The name is FUNVAX, the vaccine for religious fundamentalism. The proposal has just been submitted, and I think the data that I have shown you today would support the development of this project and we think it has great promise.
Watch the video here, which carries the US Dept. of Defense identifier of “DOD ID 149AZ2.”
Hello FunVax, Goodbye God Gene – Leaked Documents – Nanotechnology in over 1000 Products

Designed to infect brain cells and alter beliefs and behavior
This document at WantToKnow.info appears to explain the design and intent of the virus in a summary entitled, “Quarterly FunVax Review.”
The document says:
The objective of this phase of project ID 149AZ2 is to prepare a viral vector that will inhibit / decrease the expression of VMAT2 within a human population.
…the design allows the virus to infect the respiratory track where cytolytic infection occurs and then subsequent diffusion across the blood barrier to infect brain cells.
The document goes on to say that there will be “coordination between the research, clinical and manufacturing groups” taking place in 2007. This clearly spells out intent to take this project from the research phase to manufacturing and deployment.
You may wonder, therefore, against whom these weaponized mind control vaccines might be deployed, right? The answer is YOU.
Dispersal via air, water supply, highway vehicles and insects
According to the document linked above, the dispersal of the brain-modifying viral vaccine was tested in six different ways:
Six methods of … virus dispersal were tested – high altitude release, water supply release, insect transmission, diffusion by a ground level object such as a car, diffusion from a stationary object such as a bottle, and infection of food supply such as cattle or produce.
As you take in the paragraph you just read, consider that now, nearly eight years later, we are witnessing the release of genetically engineered mosquitoes combined with outbreaks of bizarre neurological conditions across U.S. schoolchildren and mysterious health conditions all over the world.
The “high-altitude release” of this mind-altering viral vaccine has no doubt already been achieved through the aerosolized spraying of cities in crisscross patterns of aerosolized dispersal at altitude, often labeled as “chemtrails.”
Suicide genes, field testing and future experiments
The same document cited above goes on to summarize a research group meeting that apparently took place on March 21st, 2007, in which the following topics were discussed:
• Proposal for a suicide gene
• Dispersal methods
• Testing efficiency in the field
• Inhibitors that may target a specific population
• Monkey knockdown progress
• Future experiments
Other directives in the document say things like:
“All 600 strains of VSV should be retested on human subjects…”
“Future experiments of VSV287 should allow the subject to breath in the virus rather than being injected with it.”
“The use of FunVax could see an immediate effect within the target zones… the results of mass inoculation should be proportionate to the rate of infection. Behavioral indicators … decrease in armed resistance… increase in communications that express discontent with religion or God.”
Fully intended to be deployed against civilian populations
It’s clear from the document that this mind-altering, brain-infecting vaccine was intended from the start to be deployed against civilian populations. In fact, the document discusses plans for covertly taking biological samples from dead civilians in order to determine the effectiveness of the aerosolized dispersal effort:
… a blood sample of militant casualties or deceased civilian would provide the most accurate estimate of the rate of vaccination… biological samples from living subjects may be covertly taken… the tests that should be repeated using the VSV287 are high atmospheric tests…
An airborne virus would be the preferred route of infection. A strain named VSV287 has been designed to spread via air… Only human trials can determine VSV287′s effect on religiosity and spirituality… high atmospheric dispersal or dispersal by a ground level moving object appears to be the most practical.
The government has a history of using aircraft to disperse vaccines
The air-dropping of vaccines onto large populations isn’t new, by the way. As I reported here on Natural News in 2012, the Texas government air-dropped 1.8 million rabies vaccines onto wild animal populations as part of a government-run scheme to vaccinate wildlife.
Yes, even wild coyotes and rabbits are not safe from the vaccine zealots. No animal on the planet is considered “safe” by health authorities unless it is first infected with a virus or two.
The Dept. of Defense plan is far more elaborate, however, using aerosolized dispersal with high-altitude aircraft or even dumping viral vaccines into the water supplies of large cities. Such an action would be considered an act of domestic terrorism if you or I did it, of course, but when the government proposes it, suddenly it’s okay.
Has a mind-altering vaccine already been released over U.S. cities?
All this brings up the obvious question: Has this mind-altering vaccine already been deployed over U.S. cities? It’s a legitimate question because the high-altitude deployment of this vaccine against civilian populations was clearly the intent of the program.
A mass “dumbing down” vaccine lobotomy would sure explain a lot of what’s going on in America these days, such as how certain people still haven’t figured out that every statement uttered by President Obama is a calculated lie. (I can’t wait to watch the upcoming theatrical comedy show called the “State of the Union Address.”)
I’ve also been wondering why we’re seeing a wholesale abandonment of morality and ethics across the western world these days, and it’s not an outlandish area of inquiry to wonder if entire cities of people have been intentionally exposed to a virus that infects their brains just as described by the scientist in the video above.
I know, it sounds like the actions of a Batman movie villain, but then again we already know the vaccine industry is largely staffed by mad scientists with villainous intent. Remember, this is the same group of disreputable scientists who knowingly committed scientific fraud by covering up the confession of a CDC scientist who admitted the agency manipulated data to eliminate any apparent link between vaccines and autism. It’s no stretch at all to realize these same people would gladly deploy vaccines to dumb people down if that made them more compliant and docile.
The greatest enemy of the vaccine industry is, of course, anyone who can still think for themselves.
We also know that vaccines are being deployed right now to covertly sterilize women using sterilization chemicals secretly mixed into the vaccines themselves.
We also know there’s still toxic mercury in flu shots, even though the establishment ridiculously claims flu shots are 100% safe to give to pregnant women, infants, toddlers, senior citizens and everyone else. This is an industry that actually seems to enjoy the power trip of causing widespread health harm, vaccine-induced seizures, comas, autism and even death.
Deploying vaccines at high altitude to invisibly fall onto large cities where they are inhaled by millions of people is an almost erotic fantasy come true for these anti-human vaccine zealots who despise life and openly advocate human depopulation.
Can good nutrition protect you from aerosolized vaccine weapons of mass mental destruction?
When I look around America today and witness the total abandonment of rational thought, the criminality of the medical system, the corruption at every level of government and the twisted insanity infecting the minds of the masses, I can only wonder if the population has been covertly but deliberately exposed to something nefarious.
Perhaps some of us are immune — people like you and I — while others fall victim to the virus because they live in states of weakened immunity. Perhaps people who eat the most nutritious foods and superfoods have the best defenses against covert vaccine schemes and are therefore the only ones to emerge with their minds and awareness fully intact.
Perhaps we’re already five years into a massive war against human consciousness that’s being waged every day at every level, from the droning idiots on the cable news networks to the brain-destroying medications dosed out to nearly every person who steps foot in a doctor’s office. Combine aerosolized, weaponized vaccines with the mind-numbing effects of fluoride, TV sitcoms, chemical food additives and mass media social engineering and you end up with a nation of sleep walking zombies who are only capable of obedience, not independent thought.
Through these aerosolized vaccines, in other words, the hilariously-depicted “zombie apocalypse” may already have begun. And perhaps the so-called “mindless masses” are actually just victims of a nefarious, government-run behavioral modification program designed to turn a human breath into an unintended vaccination event

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
I have been infected with multiple strains of mrsa for the last 5 years. though this video is not specifically about mrsa , it is about the government creating flu vaccines to alter beliefs. this video focus on flu vaccines changing religious belief. welcome to the brave new world.
this is insane. genetically mapping for "mental beliefs".

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...e-use-to-modify-human-behavior-4-3568290.html
Leaked Pentagon Video Flu Vaccine Use to Modify Human Behavior
https://youtu.be/ZmOuV-6NRWQ)

rahu

Banned
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/...t&utm_campaign=VT+Newsletter&utm_medium=email
(well ,I know the CIA and Mossd have been creating genetically altered virus/mrsa strains for over 5 years.)

Caught? Russia Accuses US of Genetic Bioweapons Production
A new conspiracy theory, voiced by Russian President Vladimir Putin at a meeting of the Council for the Development of Civil Society and Human Rights about the efforts of US special services to collect biomaterial for the subsequent development of biological weapons against Russia, caused explosive reactions in social media. Putin’s remarks about the biomaterial has become an Internet meme instantly.

“Do you know that the biological material is collected all over the country for different ethnic groups and peoples living in different geographical area of the Russian Federation? The question is why they are doing it, and they are doing it purposefully and professionally.We are an object of great interest. Of course, we do not need to have any fear about it. Let them do whatever they want, and we must do what we have to do,” Putin said without specifying what the Russians should do in response to such activities.

Predictably, many people suggested that Russia will start searching for foreign agents or collectors of biomaterials. Russian senators have reacted to Putin’s statement by saying that the Council of the Federation was aware of the problem. “We are aware of their interest. Let those who are engaged in this work on the territory of Russia do not take offense,” Senator Franz Klintsevich said.
Interestingly, it was reported in the summer of this year that the US military planned to purchase samples of ribonucleic acid (RNA) – living tissues of Caucasian Russians. On July 28, RT television channel paid attention to the contract of the US Air Force, which was posted on the website of government tenders Federal Business Opportunity

rahu

Banned
this is just the beginning.the genetically altered virus/mrsa combos are now going to start killing more people because they do not realize the simple flu symptoms are covering up deadly mrsa infections.rahu)

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mom-sentenced-3-years-son-171550695.html

A Canada mother was sentenced to three years in prison on Saturday after her seven-year-old, who was suffering from severe strep, died because she did not take him to the doctor.
Tamara Lovett, 48, from Calgary was convicted in January of criminal negligence causing death of her son Ryan Lovett, reports said.
Read: Family Sues After Death of Boy, 5, Who Was Crushed at Rotating Restaurant
“Ryan suffered terribly from this inaction,” Justice Kristine Eidsvik said. “He died an excruciating, unnecessary death.”
Ryan was bed ridden at home for 10 days in March 2013. During that time, Lovett gave him dandelion tea and oil of oregano to treat his infection. (oregano oil will kill a flu virus. for it not to work here shows that the mrsa bacteria had bee genetically altered to attack other organs in the childs body rahu)
Ryan's symptoms included swollen lymph nodes, oozing ears and jaundiced eyes at the time of his death, reports said. (these are not th eusually symptoms in a case of flu.mrsa kills by making other infections in the body which arenormally begign, into to lethal diseases rahu)
The infection caused the organs in his body to fail. Lovett said she thought he had a cold or a flu.
Eidsvik said during the trial that Lovett "gambled away" Ryan's life by treating him herself and not seeking medical help.
Lovett admitted during the proceeding that what she did was wrong, and the court acknowledged her grief and suffering, reports said.
“Her remorse, I believe, is genuine,' Eidsvik reportedly said during the hearing.
Defense lawyer Alain Hepner had argued the case should be dismissed because it took too long from the time Lovett was arrested until her conviction in January.
The Supreme Court of Canada set out a 30-month time frame for superior court cases to go to trial in what has become known as the Jordan decision. The high court, however, has allowed some flexibility for cases in which charges were laid before its order in July 2016.
Read: Man Imprisoned for Punching Newborn Daughter to Death Is Allegedly Killed by Fellow Inmate
Lovett's case took 38 months.
"The parties were clearly operating under the old regime," she said. "In my view, it would not be just to set aside a conviction here and enter a stay."

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
the demonic CDC has said that the flu season is bad this year.
I have just contracted this flu and like all genetically altered flu's, it is not like any flu I have ever encounter. flu traditionally starts in the sinus and /or throat and by the time the flu hits the lings ,one has had several days of symptoms at the least.

this genetically altered strain goes immediately to the upper lungs and seems to incubate for up to a week .then then over night the "flu" infection moves up to the throat and sinus...... as shown by the mysterious Houston flu in dec 2013( which I correctly predicted the appearance of.. note that this prediction has been deleted from this and other threads but I do have the prediction in quotes I saved rahu)and the mysterious entro69 virus which appeared in aril 2014, these flues were genetically altered to insert a bacteria into the virus. in the case of entro69 virus, it was positively identified as a mrsa bacteria as I had predicted over 6 months before..( all these posts and links have also been deleted rahu).

over the last3 -4 years I have noticed that the flu virus has been used solely as a vehicle to transport the nano mrsa bacteria into the body. in addition the mrsa bacteria has been modified to carry the actual genes that cause the disease symptoms. this is exactly what this "new" flu reveals. the symptoms are not being carried by the flu virus but it is the mrsa bacteria which is creating the physical symptoms.

apparently the usual anti biotics used on flu, are not sufficient to contain new genetically altered strains , as steroids are being used.

I also correctly predicted in 2013 that the cases of atrial fibrillation would increase because in2012 I was infected with mrsa that caused atrial fibrillation. this was born out just last year when it was reported that atrial fibrillation medication has spiked 20% since 2012. they said this was a function od the aging population, but like all the Rothschild pharmaceutical corporate lies , aging has not historically been correlated with the rise of atrial fibrillation

I bring this up now because the next aliment that is going to spike is incontinence, the inability to control your urine flow. I first noticed this in 2014 when contaminated pot I bought caused nm to immediately pee in my pants. but as I knew immediately that the pot was contaminated, I went to another pot connection and this clean pot immediately cleared up the incontinence within the last 2 years I have noticed that one of the constant symptoms of my infection with nano mrsa has been incontinence .
so it is clear that after this current "flu" season is over, there will be a corresponding rise in the sales of drugs to treat incontinence.

for the first 2-3 years I had been infected with viral/mrsa that caused traumatic infections , but now I see that the demonic cia/mossad geneticist are causing infections of diseases that can be confused with disease of aging. the purpose for now is to bring more profits to the Rothschild pharmaceutical corporations........ for now.

the genetically altered nano strains that currently infect the food supply, include strains that cut off your entire respiratory system by block your esophagus and bring the killer flu that is now being introduced.

as I must repeat, if you do not have the nano bacteria in your body already, then the nano mrsa that is now in 90% of the box store,safeway etc, wil lnot cause problems .but as soon as the demons pollute the environment with the requisite nano mrsa( most likely thru the water supply and the chemtrail sprayings ), every bite of food will push you to your death. as the demons have developed nano bacteria, there is no clinical analytical method to detect the nano mrsa. I found this out in 2012 when after going to the ER of 8 different hosiptals, that would not test for mrsa, when I finally got one hospital to run test, they said I came up negative for mrsa, which I new was ridiculous, because I was still fighting mrsa infection on my body. this why I tilted this threat mrsa coverup. the Rothschild medical corporations also with bill gates and his killer vaccines are intent on murdering 90 % of the world population as they have already stated....well they don't say murder, but rather population reduction. the only reason I am alive is because I have extensive knowledge of herbal and natural remedies that can kill or forestall these genetically altered virus/bacteria.

if you follow my thread ,you will find that over 90 holistic doctors have been murdered(or suicided ) in the last 18 months.this is so that when the floodgates of death are opened(which is very near now that Rothschild/netanyahu/ likudist controls the US thru our jewish president) there will be no one with the knowledge of the holistic/natural remedies that can save people.

rahu

rahu

Banned
the demonic CDC has said that the flu season is bad this year.
I have just contracted this flu and like all genetically altered flu's, it is not like any flu I have ever encounter. flu traditionally starts in the sinus and /or throat and by the time the flu hits the lings ,one has had several days of symptoms at the least.

this genetically altered strain goes immediately to the upper lungs and seems to incubate for up to a week .then then over night the "flu" infection moves up to the throat and sinus...... as shown by the mysterious Houston flu in dec 2013( which I correctly predicted the appearance of.. note that this prediction has been deleted from this and other threads but I do have the prediction in quotes I saved rahu)and the mysterious entro69 virus which appeared in aril 2014, these flues were genetically altered to insert a bacteria into the virus. in the case of entro69 virus, it was positively identified as a mrsa bacteria as I had predicted over 6 months before..( all these posts and links have also been deleted rahu).

over the last3 -4 years I have noticed that the flu virus has been used solely as a vehicle to transport the nano mrsa bacteria into the body. in addition the mrsa bacteria has been modified to carry the actual genes that cause the disease symptoms. this is exactly what this "new" flu reveals. the symptoms are not being carried by the flu virus but it is the mrsa bacteria which is creating the physical symptoms.

apparently the usual anti biotics used on flu, are not sufficient to contain new genetically altered strains , as steroids are being used.

I also correctly predicted in 2013 that the cases of atrial fibrillation would increase because in2012 I was infected with mrsa that caused atrial fibrillation. this was born out just last year when it was reported that atrial fibrillation medication has spiked 20% since 2012. they said this was a function od the aging population, but like all the Rothschild pharmaceutical corporate lies , aging has not historically been correlated with the rise of atrial fibrillation

I bring this up now because the next aliment that is going to spike is incontinence, the inability to control your urine flow. I first noticed this in 2014 when contaminated pot I bought caused nm to immediately pee in my pants. but as I knew immediately that the pot was contaminated, I went to another pot connection and this clean pot immediately cleared up the incontinence within the last 2 years I have noticed that one of the constant symptoms of my infection with nano mrsa has been incontinence .
so it is clear that after this current "flu" season is over, there will be a corresponding rise in the sales of drugs to treat incontinence.

for the first 2-3 years I had been infected with viral/mrsa that caused traumatic infections , but now I see that the demonic cia/mossad geneticist are causing infections of diseases that can be confused with disease of aging. the purpose for now is to bring more profits to the Rothschild pharmaceutical corporations........ for now.

the genetically altered nano strains that currently infect the food supply, include strains that cut off your entire respiratory system by block your esophagus and bring the killer flu that is now being introduced.

as I must repeat, if you do not have the nano bacteria in your body already, then the nano mrsa that is now in 90% of the box store,safeway etc, wil lnot cause problems .but as soon as the demons pollute the environment with the requisite nano mrsa( most likely thru the water supply and the chemtrail sprayings ), every bite of food will push you to your death. as the demons have developed nano bacteria, there is no clinical analytical method to detect the nano mrsa. I found this out in 2012 when after going to the ER of 8 different hosiptals, that would not test for mrsa, when I finally got one hospital to run test, they said I came up negative for mrsa, which I new was ridiculous, because I was still fighting mrsa infection on my body. this why I tilted this threat mrsa coverup. the Rothschild medical corporations also with bill gates and his killer vaccines are intent on murdering 90 % of the world population as they have already stated....well they don't say murder, but rather population reduction. the only reason I am alive is because I have extensive knowledge of herbal and natural remedies that can kill or forestall these genetically altered virus/bacteria.

if you follow my thread ,you will find that over 90 holistic doctors have been murdered(or suicided ) in the last 18 months.this is so that when the floodgates of death are opened(which is very near now that Rothschild/netanyahu/ likudist controls the US thru our jewish president) there will be no one with the knowledge of the holistic/natural remedies that can save people.

rahu

this genetically altered strain goes immediately to the upper lungs and seems to incubate for up to a week .then then over night the "flu" infection moves up to the throat and sinus

.but as soon as the demons pollute the environment with the requisite nano mrsa( most likely thru the water supply and the chemtrail sprayings ), every bite of food will push you to your death. as the demons have developed nano bacteria, there is no clinical analytical method to detect the nano mrsa. I found this out in 2012 when after going to the ER of 8 different hosiptals, that would not test for mrsa, when I finally got one hospital to run test, they said I came up negative for mrsa, which I new was ridiculous, because I was still fighting mrsa infection on my body. this why I tilted this threat mrsa coverup

just a few more note on this currently genetically altered "flu". it totally clear that this is in fact a viral/mrsa combination. as I firsat was having not problem wit this "flu", last two days it got of off hand.what I noticed was at night when the symptoms seem have been subdued, I felt a(" subtle buzzing" in my chest. this buzzing for lack of a better word is what I have been experiences for over 2 years when my cia informant brother would release mrsa into my bedroom while I as asleep. this buzzing is the exact sensation that have already mention back in this threat. so its absolute clear this is a genetically alter virus/mrsa bacteria combination.
the correctness of ths observation is also noted as viral anti biotics are not knocking the virus ouit..... it reoccurs. I have found that doctors are resorting to steroids to clompletely the treatment.
I am in seattle currently so I can not say if this genetically altered is the same throughout the country.
the off shot of this , is that there are several foods that will kill this virus.
surprisingly,simple milk will kill he virus. when my brother was nightly poisoning me and I awoke coughing, I drank milk which immediately stopped the coughing fit. milk would also kill the buzzing, which is a function of the mrsa bacteria trying to infect one.
in addition apple cider vinegar will kill the flu,as well as trying a couple beers or wine the higher the alcohol content the better.any diet that makes your lood alkaline will stop these viral/mrsa combination.
this includes most vegetable and fruits. I high protein diet will stop this also
lavender oil and oregano oil will kill the virus/mrsa combo.

but,and this is deadly important. virtually the entire food supply especially the brand name stores such as safewau, luckys' , alberson...any food store that has been bought out by the Rothschild corporation's .
but this nano contamination will only affect you is you have been infected with a corresponding nano mrsa. frankly I have not met anyone else who has be so contaminated that the food supply will kill them. of course I have also never met anyone who knows the CIA/Mossad assassinated he mayor moscone and harvery milk in 19778. I have met one high cia level drug dealer that knew about this, but she promised she would forget what I had told her.

the Rothschild have not spent billions of dollars to contaminate the food supply for no reason.
it seems clear to me as the society disintegrates into racism and discords hat in the near future the populous will be contaminated on a wide spread level.
and when people start developing untreatable disease, the demon Rothschild doctors will stand around wringing their hands ,claiming ignorance as millions die.

with drumpf giving Netanyahu a free hand to commit genocide on the Palestinians, the reckoning for us goyim can not be far behind,

rahu

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...-are-you-prepared-for-this-video-3583933.html
Unbelievable What is Under the Microscope! McDonald’s Food and Nanotechnology: Are You Prepared for This?

YUK! As the following photos & video show, the Chicken McNuggets were found to contain strange fibers that some people might say even resemble so-called “Morgellon’s.”
We found dark black hair-like structures sticking out of the nugget mass, as well as light blue egg-shaped structures with attached tail-like hairs or fibers.
But wait! There’s more!
Nanotechnology In McDonald’s Food; Under The Microscope:Mike Adams

Strange fibers found embedded inside Chicken McNuggets

As the following photos show, the Chicken McNuggets were found to contain strange fibers that some people might say even resemble so-called “Morgellon’s.”
We found dark black hair-like structures sticking out of the nugget mass, as well as light blue egg-shaped structures with attached tail-like hairs or fibers.
These are shown in extreme detail in the photos below, taken on August 15, 2013 at the Natural News Forensic Food Lab. The actual Chicken McNugget samples used in these photos have been frozen for storage of forensic evidence.
We also found odd red coloring splotches in several locations, as well as a spherical green object that resembles algae.
We are not claiming or implying that these objects in any way make McDonald’s Chicken McNuggets unsafe to consume. We do, however, believe that this visual evidence may warrant an FDA investigation into the ingredient composition of Chicken McNuggets.
In particular, where are the hair-like structures coming from? This is especially important to answer, given that chickens do not have hair. Is there cross-species contamination in the processing of Chicken McNuggets? This question needs to be answered.

https://youtu.be/odJfiB8ab5A
Source Lion and the Lamb

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/health/201...issible-ebola-and-lethal-viruses-2804140.html

The Island of Dr. Moreau by H.G. Wells is a classic tale of evil experiments being conducted on the human race. While this is just a horror story, the truth is our government has been and is conducting numerous experiments on the population, and they’ve been doing it for centuries, all while claiming to be the “medical capital” of the world.
Experiments include everything from running testing vaccinations on children without the consent of the parents, to spraying cities with viruses, to running tests of mind control, to dropping viruses on cities via aircraft and more heinous crimes.
In the video below I expose how scientists have just been given the green light to create lethal viruses like air transmissible ebola. All that and more in this breaking report…
https://youtu.be/E11kYqAhWXc

Here’s a list of past experiments the globalists have done to the population since the 1900’s forward (NOTE- this is just a small portion, not all of the experiments are listed):

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
as I have been chronicling for several years the food supply is contaminated with nano mrsa which will be unleashed soon...
but here is a story that those who simply can't believe the Rothschild's corporations would but toxic and lethal poison into the food suppl.... open you eyes

http://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2...rrhagic-fever-this-cant-end-well-2970322.html

New GMO Wheat In Eastern Australia Contains Hemorrhagic Fever – This Can’t End Well

NEW GMO WHEAT IS LACED WITH HEMORRHAGIC FEVER

(45) New GMO Wheat Contains Hemmorrhagic Fever – YouTube

==========

A New Monsanto Created GMO Wheat is now being grown in Eastern Australia and it is laced with components of Hemorrhagic Fever – Ebola.

In response to a New Outbreak of a White mold in Eastern Australian Wheat the large farmers – rather than using Miracle Grow, Epsom Salt, and Soap – have turned to Monsanto to solve their problem.

(See Mount The Cure For Grass Diseases on you tube)

The solution was to develop a seed that was not only resistant to the White Mold but would also kill a horrible pest called the Kangaroo – now numbering over 500,000 Down Under.

no_image_available.svg

This New GMO Wheat was then laced with the Ebola disease and released last year.

Within hours of eating this New Wheat All Kangaroos across Eastern Australia began dying of symptoms of – You Guessed it – Ebola.

The Vultures and Dingo Dogs will not touch these dying Kangaroos as millions lace the landscape.

These Large Farmers then watched their Poisonous Wheat Production skyrocket as the sent this Poisonous GMO wheat to market. Monsanto has gone too far.

So what do you suppose eating this new type Ebola is doing to Humans?

It appears that there are two choices – either those involved in creating, manufacturing an growing GMO Wheat are eliminated or the Human Race is eliminated.

Please pray that President Trump has the guts to shut down those creating, distributing, and growing these Poisonous Genetically Modified Crops.( this more psychosis reasoning, pray to trump...trump is not concerned with anything other that establishing the mossad/Zionist as fascist rulers of America. this man article seems authentic but then when he goes into to stupid blind adulations of trump, I have to wonder what the true intent of this alt news really is rahu)

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
this flu is in fact genetically modified. over the last couple of weeks I have had several friends go to doctors for anti biotics.......didn't work.....steroids didn't work.......vitamin injections didn't work... now some of my friends are turning to me and saying milk is working.......
also every year the CDC sequences the virus and reports what it is......this year, nothing the CDC is nor mentioning what virus is doing this. of course they are not talking because this genetically altered virus can't be isolate and/or they don't want to talk about this virus/bacteria combo. so listen to the doctors and the CDC and die from lethal complication
once again a my post has my been immediately defaced and deleted.an entire section in which I reminded the reader about the appearance of genetically altered virus/bacteria's in December 2013, an event I correctly predicted and which predictions was deleted along with all links to the scientific data about these appearance of these genetiocally altered diseases has been deleted again. apparently I will have to put ever thing I post on flash drives . one has to question why the website/government needs to immediately silence these facts....as I have said it is because in the near future the rothschilds are going to open the gates of hell on the American populous through the toxic contaminated food supply. and apparently it is imminent, there is no other excuse for the immediate deleting on this information.

rahu

rahu

Banned
CDC says this years flu isn't covered by last yerars vaccines. and still they speak in generalities and not about which specific strain this is. as I have said this is a genetically modified strain and it's symptoms are like not other r flu I have ever be infected with. the main difference among many is that after one gets this strain out of your upper respiratory tract , I moves down to your lower respiratory tract and is very difficult to allievate.

this is just the beginning.............

http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-li...-in-at-least-36-states-stay-safe-2567593.html

Feds Confirm Catastrophic Flu Outbreak Is In At Least 36 states – Stay
Safe!

“Flu season got an early start this year. Influenza has become widespread in 36 U.S. states, earlier than usual for the season which typically peaks in February. The CDC attributed the early start to poor efficacy of vaccines and unusually cold temperatures. More than thirty deaths from the flu have occurred this season, which the CDC attributes to a strain that isn’t totally covered by last year’s vaccine. Epidemiologists say it’s too early to tell just how bad the season will be.

Early flu season: Epidemiologists reported widespread flu activity in 31 states to the CDC on Friday. 21 states had high flu activity and five moderate activity in the last week of 2017. “It’s just one of those years where the CDC is seeing that this strain of flu is only somewhat covered by the vaccine that was given this year,” said Jennifer Radtke, manager for infection prevention at the University of Tennessee Medical Center in Knoxville. “They’re seeing that it’s anywhere from 10% to 33% effective, so any time there’s a mismatch between the vaccine and the circulating strain of the flu, you’re going to see more cases,” Radtke said.

The CDC released a map to show the states most affected. The 21 states with the highest activity last week were Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and West Virginia.

Vaccine effectiveness varies from year to year. According to the CDC, risk of sickness drops about 4o to 60 percent among the overall population when a vaccine matches the strain well. False negative results are common for flu tests, said Radtke, so it’s possible that the number of people affected is much higher. And many affected also don’t go to the hospital to get tested in the first place.

30 dead: At least thirty people have been reported dead, including 12 children. At least 11 people 65 and younger have died in California, while 12 and seven deaths have been reported in North Carolina and South Carolina, respectively. Three flu-related pediatric deaths occurred in the final week of 2017. The culprit is strain H3N2, which experts say isn’t totally covered by last year’s flu vaccine. According to CDC data, between 12,00 and 56,000 people have died from the flu each year since 2010.”

rahu

Banned
http://humansarefree.com/2018/01/nurses-and-healthcare-workers-across-us.html#more
Nurses and Healthcare Workers Across the U.S. Are Refusing Mandatory Flu Vaccines

by Claire Dwoskin, Founder, Childrens Medical Safety Research Institute
Special to Health Impact News

When you are sick, injured or just need a check-up, you trust that your doctor is giving you valid, conflict-free, evidence-based advice on what is best for your health.

The last thing you want to believe is that your doctor is putting a drug company’s interests, or their own, over your health.

Many hospitals allow nurses to stay employed while choosing to refuse the mandatory flu vaccine if they wear a mask at work during the entire flu season. Photo from Nurses Against Mandatory Vaccines Facebook Page.

What if you discovered that the flu vaccine, or any vaccine, is being given to you or your child without your consent or knowledge, or to a loved one in the hospital at a time when it is contraindicated for his or her condition?

What if you learned that your health care providers were, themselves, force-vaccinated against their better judgement just to stay employed? What if these policies were ultimately driven by financial incentives for those who make and enforce them?

The following answers, interspersed with personal stories I have heard directly from parents, patients and healthcare workers, will have you questioning the next time you are faced with vaccine decisions.

Protecting your loved ones and your right to informed consent when it comes to any medical procedure that carries with it the risk of injury or death depends on YOU doing your own research.

An informed and educated healthcare consumer is the best protection against becoming a statistic in the epidemic of eroding national health.

Uncovering the Facts Behind Mandatory Flu Vaccines for Healthcare Workers

Dr. Meryl Nass, M.D., a 36-year career board certified internal medicine practitioner in Maine, has written extensively about vaccine safety and vaccine policy.

She is most well-known for her work with hundreds of Gulf War Veterans who became ill after receiving the anthrax vaccine. Her most recent research has uncovered new information about a nationally imposed flu vaccine policy for healthcare workers.

This policy also affects patients at hospitals and in pediatric practices, and general practitioners who are being lobbied, cajoled and sometimes deceived into getting flu vaccines.

Dr. Nass discovered that the Quality Improvement Organizations (QIOs) established by Medicare and organizations like the National Quality Forum, a federally established, public-private health quality assessment organization are created for the purpose of enforcing policies that are selected as “quality improvement” measures, whether or not they improve care or lower costs.

They are surrogate measures that can then be used to get institutions to either comply or lose millions of dollars in reimbursements (up to 4% of acute care hospitals’ total Medicare reimbursements). The more employees and patients vaccinated, the higher the reimbursement rate.

In a recent article, Dr. Nass described the complaint and resulting settlement of seven health care workers in Erie, PA who were fired for refusing flu vaccines for religious reasons.

They won an EEOC settlement of $300,000 which requires them to be reinstated and receive back pay and compensatory damages for alleged religious discrimination.

The following is an excerpt from a local newspaper that covered the story:

"The commission had claimed Saint Vincent violated Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 when it fired the six workers, who refused to be vaccinated after the hospital implemented a mandatory flu vaccination policy for all employees. The hospital granted medical exemptions to 14 other workers.

"The bottom line is that the federal government squeezed hospitals by requiring hospitals to report the rates of yearly influenza vaccinations of both hospital staff and hospital patients, including these two measures in a global calculation of hospital ‘quality.’

"A hospital’s ‘quality’ number determines approximately 3.75% of its overall Medicare reimbursements rate in 2017 (with yearly adjustments to this number). In the healthcare industry, 3.75% is enough to make a hospital sink or swim. The hospitals, predictably, acquiesced by demanding their employees be vaccinated or fired."

This is evidently not so much a health policy, but a transactional policy: mandates are being forced upon employees so that hospitals will reap financial gain.

Simply put, your practitioners’ health and autonomy are being used as a bartering tool to increase Medicaid and Medicare reimbursements, which can determine whether a hospital has a profit and loss when margins are slim.

Personal Story #1: Hospital Owner Understands Danger of Flu Vaccine But Keeps Policy Anyway for Funding

Defiant nurses who refuse the flu vaccine and choose instead to be shamed by being forced to wear a mask in order to keep their job. Photo from Nurses Against Mandatory Vaccines Facebook Page.

While at dinner one evening with a friend who owns five small hospitals, we discussed flu vaccines. He mentioned that he had required all of his employees to be vaccinated and he, likewise, took the flu vaccine.

Following the mandate, he noticed he was having the highest employee absentee rate ever since owning the hospitals. He presumed that his employees had gotten sick after getting vaccinated.

Why? The hospital owner described becoming terribly ill right after getting his flu vaccine. In retrospect, he wondered why he needed it since he had never gotten the flu before getting the vaccine.

He decided the following year that, despite continuing to require that his employees be vaccinated, he would no longer take the risk himself.

Guess what? He continued to notice high absentee rates but he remained healthy that winter.

His name and hospital system will remain anonymous, but his experience was not isolated. I have heard from other high level hospital personnel that they also opt out of the flu vaccine.

Who is/are Behind the Flu Vaccine Mandates?

The CDC, already suffering credibility woes on a variety of issues, has another to add to the pile. On their website, they deny they are directly issuing the flu vaccine mandates:

"CDC does not issue any requirements or mandates for state agencies, health systems, or health care workers regarding infection control practices, including influenza vaccination.

"There are no legally mandated vaccinations for adults, except for persons entering military service. CDC does recommend certain immunizations for adults, depending on age, occupation, and other circumstances, but these immunizations are not required by law.

However, the mandates originate from the CDC’s National Health Care Safety Network, a healthcare-associated infection (HAI) tracking system used to generate benchmarks for healthcare institutions.

It deems high rates of influenza vaccines among healthcare personnel a surrogate “quality measure” for infection control.

"…facilities must report employee coverage rates of flu vaccination as a quality measure:

“Currently, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) requires reporting of influenza vaccination coverage for workers in acute care hospitals as a part of the Inpatient Quality Reporting Program through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) National Health Care Safety Network, a web-based data reporting system using National Quality Forum (NQF) #0431. Each hospital’s influenza vaccination coverage among their health care personnel will be included as a quality measure on Medicare’s consumer-based Hospital Compare program.”

Dr. Ahmed Faruque of the CDC. Image source.

According to Dr. Nass, this scheme, which ultimately requires hospitals and physicians to choose between patient health and profits, can be traced to one person.

"It turns out that the same person, Faruque Ahmed, Ph.D. of CDC’s Immunization Services Division, is both the responsible person for getting NQF #0431 (healthcare worker [HCW] yearly flu shots) accepted as a quality measure, and the first author of CDC’s meta-analysis of healthcare worker/healthcare personnel flu shots and whether they benefited patients.

"Studies over 64 years fail to show that staff vaccinations reduce flu infections and deaths in patients–but good luck figuring that out from the gobbledygook they published.

Dr. Nass further explains that the quality measure was based on statistical modeling techniques that are themselves based on assumptions, estimates, beliefs, and attributions, and that the little evidence they did have was of very low quality.

Essentially, she says, it is as if the person grading the test is the test taker himself, and on top of that, he wrote the test and the material he was tested on.

Personal Story #2: Nursing Student Forced to Change Careers Over Flu Shot

A nursing student who was completing her degree was forced to get a flu shot in order to participate in clinical practice experience which was required for graduation. She reported:

"I was forced to get a flu shot, which I later found out contained mercury, and I felt sick from it for over a year. I had unexplained fevers on and off, approximately every two weeks.

"I did a detox treatment aimed at removing the mercury which seemed to resolve my symptoms. I knew I wanted to become pregnant soon and did not want to put my health or that of my unborn child at risk, so I switched careers to avoid having to get the flu shot again.

That bears repeating: she was forced to switch careers, which required abandoning her dreams and her hard-earned education, in order to exercise her trained professional judgement over her own health.

A nursing degree typically costs between $40,000 and $100,000; a doctor might incur more than $800,000 in educational expenses, making the cost of refusing to compromise his or her own health an even greater, if not impossible, sacrifice.

So financially, most medical professionals are over a barrel when it comes to refusing a policy that could cost them their job if they refuse.

Since the flu shot mandate was not in place when most initially decided upon their career path, today’s experienced healthcare workers must choose between complying or the considerable financial and emotional consequences of fighting for their health freedom.

Benefits and Risks of Flu Vaccine Mandates: Largest Amount of Government Payouts for Vaccine Injuries are for Flu Vaccines

In order to objectively evaluate the appropriateness of the mandatory flu vaccine policy for healthcare workers, the following three questions must be answered:

Are the vaccinations safe for those who get vaccinated (patients and staff)?

Do staff vaccinations protect staff? Do staff vaccinations protect patients?

The first question, “Is it safe?” is controversial. How safe? If measured by payouts by the federal vaccine injury compensation program, it’s clear that flu vaccines are not safe for everyone.

In fact, injuries caused by the flu vaccine have resulted in the most awards granted by the Vaccine Court in recent years, and these are increasingly going to adults. In years past, the vast majority of compensated cases involved children injured by childhood vaccines.

Does it protect staff?
Not if one were to read the true placebo flu vaccine efficacy study recently published in Clinical Infectious Diseases.

Those who were vaccinated for the flu had 5.5 times more respiratory illness than those who were not vaccinated. Other studies show that repeated annual flu vaccines decrease their effectiveness.

Does it protect patients? This is what the CDC considers the “quality” measure for a hospital, however, there is no statistically significant evidence that HCW flu vaccinations protect patients, according to meta-analyses by Cochrane, WHO and the CDC itself.

And they really looked hard for it! So, it can safely be assumed that a flu shot does not help patients, despite many studies paid for by organizations that very much wanted to find such evidence.

There is also a fourth question that was addressed in the EEOC decision: Is forcing a person to be vaccinated legal, ethical or rational? Stabbing someone with an empty syringe is an assault, perhaps leading to a felony charge.

So, how does stabbing someone with a syringe filled with a biological and inherently toxic substance — against his/her will — as a condition for keeping his/her job and livelihood in any way acceptable?

Personal Story #3: Nursing Professor Becomes Disabled from Mandatory Flu Vaccine

Barbara Loe Fisher, founder of the National Vaccine Information Center, in a poignant interview with a victim of a mandatory flu shot, revealed the agonizing consequences of a decision that ended in tragedy for a nursing professor and her family in this video.

Within a month of receiving the vaccine, she experienced loss of sight, the ability to walk and normal functions of internal organs.

Following a stroke, she became permanently paralyzed, spent 18 months in the hospital and several months in rehab facilities.

Ultimately, a diagnosis of Guillain-Barre syndrome left her with brain and nerve damage and intense pain that lasted for three more years.

Most troubling about this tragedy was that 7 out of the 8 other patients in the woman’s intensive care unit were suffering the similar adverse reactions from the flu shot. While doctors are required to report these incidences, hospitals rarely do.

Vaccinating Without Consent: One Doctor Quits Practice

One doctor who questioned the mandatory flu vaccine policy is Dr. Suzanne Humphries, M.D., a highly accomplished, board certified nephrologist.

She has extensively researched vaccine safety, efficacy and policy and has shared the results of diving deep into the rabbit hole in her books Dissolving Illusions and Rising from the Dead.

Dr. Humphries quit her well paid position at a hospital and a private practice after objecting when flu vaccines were ordered for patients without her knowledge.

Upon discovery, she provided evidence of harm to her superiors expecting her findings to be appreciated and valued.

However, the hospital showed more interest in protecting the policy than in the patients who were in critical care units or who were suffering from underlying renal disease that worsened precipitously after being vaccinated.

But hospital patients are not the only ones receiving flu vaccines without consent. In the past, because flu vaccines were not mandatory in most states, pediatricians requested consent prior to administering flu vaccines.

Having the option meant that parents could request thimerosal – free vaccines if they chose to vaccinate. The health status of the child could also be considered.

Allergies, prior reactions, risks from multiple vaccines and other vital criteria could also be used to determine whether or not a child should be vaccinated.

But in recent years, a shocking new practice has evolved among some pediatricians to increase flu vaccine uptake, minimize parental hesitation and eliminate time-consuming questions about safety or efficacy.

During well-child visits, these doctors administer the annual flu vaccine without asking for parental permission or verbally informing the parent of this policy. The following story is an example of this tactic.

Patient Story #4: Child Secretly Given Flu Shot Without Mother’s Consent

A new mother who had done her homework on vaccine safety decided she did not want her infant, who was 6 months old and still recovering from a cold and runny nose, to get the flu vaccine.

She was committed to vaccinating her baby with other recommended vaccines, but wanted to space them out and skip those she did not feel were necessary.

She had a healthy older child who had never received flu shots, and felt confident based on her experience as an adult who never got flu shots herself that she was making the right decision.

Later, upon checking her child’s vaccine record, she discovered the baby was given a thimerosal containing flu vaccine without her knowledge or consent, even though he was sick at the time.

When she called the pediatrician to ask how and why it had happened, he said that because the flu vaccine is on the recommended schedule, he could give it whether the parent asked for it or not. Since the CDC approved, that was all the permission he felt he needed.

Her son is now on the autism spectrum. Her other two children who did not receive the vaccine are neurotypical. Make sure you have this specific conversation with your pediatrician if it is your policy as a parent to avoid flu shots.

Will This Mandatory Flu Vaccine Policy Prevail?

Vigilant efforts all across the country, which include legal actions, public advocacy, charitable giving to research and educational organizations, alternative media coverage and private actions by groups and individuals are effecting change and protecting the public from a health system run amok.

These mandates are suspected by many in the medical community to be harming those for whom a generalized inflammatory reaction to a vaccine could result in a disease or condition far worse than the flu. Most of these conditions are permanent or have no known cure.

The impending new leadership at the Department of Health and Human Services inspires reason to be hopeful but not complacent. Dr. Tom Price has been a member of the American Academy of Physicians and Surgeons which opposes vaccine mandates.

In addition to Dr. Humphries and Dr. Nass, a growing group of medical and scientific professionals are organizing to oppose mandates, but the public must also take a stand against policies that create profit for the few at the expense of the many.

The media must also be encouraged to do its job and expose this unfair and coercive vaccination practice.

Never should we, the American public, wonder if healthcare workers are recommending best practices for our health or for what is most profitable for their bottom lines.

The Children’s Medical Safety Research Institute (CMSRI) is funding scientific research on causal factors underlying the chronic disease and disability epidemic-research that is free from conflicts of interest or financial influence, and is conducted with the public interest in mind.

rahu

Banned
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/young-healthy-people-dying-flu-season-184753806.html
Why young, healthy people are dying from the flu this season
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports the flu is widespread everywhere in the U.S. except for Hawaii and the District of Columbia. Hospitals are having a harder time treating patients with the flu, mainly because the H3N2 virus is the dominant circulating strain. It hits humans harder than other strains — and scientists don’t know why, according to a recent analysis in The Atlantic.

Although researchers were able to predict ahead of time the strain of this year’s season, the chicken eggs in which vaccines are created can pick up mutations that look a little different than the H3N2 affecting humans — making the vaccine less effective. However, this does not mean it is obsolete. The vaccine can still protect against other strains of flu such as the H1N1 and B viruses, and it provides at least some immunity to H3N2. The CDC advises to still get the shot.

this is all CDC obfuscation, though they have identified the strain H3N2 ..the chicken eggs in which vaccines are created can pick up mutations that look a little different than the H3N2 affecting humans.. the real reason is that this is a genetically altered virus.bacteria combo, just like the 2013 genetically altered Houston flu and the genetically altered entro69 virus/mrsa combo in 2014.

the flu drugs don't work because this strain has been genetically altered.

it is clear to me this is genetically altered because when I got this recent flu ,the intial symptoms were exactly like the symptoms I have been poisoned with by the cia/mossad via my cia informant brother for 3 years.
the initial symptom is a slight "buzzing" feeling in the chest just before the infection sets in.i have experienced this for 3 years and it was exactly like the sensation I got from this new genetically altered flu.

the funny thing is that even though this new strain is resistant to antibiotics, because it has been genetically modified, this flu is vulnerable to natural cures.the only reason I was able to fight off this strain is because I found out the milk will kill the virus. when my brother would spray the aerosol in my room at night, I could control the coughing by drinking milk immediately.
thisH3N2 virus can be killed in the exact same way. drinking up to a gallon of milk will kill it.it is best to drink milk anytime one begins to cough.

of course I have to add my usual caveat, all the milk supply has been contaminated with nano mrsa, so if you have been infected with a corresponding nano mrsa receiver , then the milk will make the mrsa infection spread. but as I have repeatly said, I have not run into anyone else who has been infected with the carrier nano mrsa . so for the time being milk will kill off this deadly genetically modified strain.
but the Rothschild corporations have not invested billions into contaminating the food supply for no reason. at some point,very soon, the demons with begin to infect the populous with the necessary carry nano mrsa which will turn innocuous foods into to poison.

if you read back through my thread,you will see that I have been documenting the progressive contamination of the food supply since oct 2015(that is unless this portions of my thread have been deleted, like so many other portions of this thread).

as far as I have been able to figure this out, the contaminated nano mrsa has been stripped of the ability to infect a organism. all the genetically altered genome has is the ability to cause specific diseases and afflictions. this nano mrsa has to hook up with a nano mrsa that has already established a infection site. then when the nano mrsa contaminant hooks up with the infective nano mrsa site, the specific disease begins to grow.

people do not realize that since the 2008 crash,the fraudulent monetary gains have been used by the Rothschild corporations to buy nearly the entire food producing and food distributing system in this country. I can only say for sure this totally control of the food supply has occurred on the western united states, but the fact that contaminate food stuff from across the country has been turning up,leads me to believe this is a country wide conspiracy.

rahu