Mars trigger to sat /jup/Pluto conj in 2020

Venusmagic89

Natally I have moon at 18 cancer mars at 23 cancer in 3rd house

I noticed in 2020 the whole jup/sat/plu in Capricorn opposes those degrees but here's what's more interesting:

First in Dec 2019 we have : (all in my 9 house)
Saturn at 18 cap
Pluto at 23 cap
Jupiter at 2-4 cap
Mars at 12-18 Scorpio in my 6th-7th
both making exact opposition to my moon and mars. (Saturn to moon, Pluto to mars and Jupiter opposing my natal venus, conjunct my natal uranus and Mars conjunct my natal pluto which is interesting as pluto will be opposing my natal mars)
Sun and Mercury in sag-cap opposing my natal sun, Jupiter and Venus too

Then in Jan 2020 we have:
Saturn at 23 cap
Pluto at 23 cap
Jupiter at 11-12 cap
Mars at 15-17 Sagittarius in my 7th-8th
(Both sat and plu oppose my mars. Jupiter is conjunct my natal Neptune and Saturn. Mars is opposite my natal sun and jupiter)
This is January so we also have Sun and Mercury in Capricorn triggering this opposition too. Venus in Pisces teaming up with Neptune to trine my moon but square my natal sun/jup)

Then in Feb 2020 we have:
Pluto at 23 cap
Jupiter at 18 cap
Mars at 2-4 cap in my 8th-9th

(Pluto and Jupiter opposing my moon and mars and Mars itself opposing my venus conj my Uranus) we will also see Venus in Aries squaring this whole Capricorn mess

Now in March 2020 we have
Jup at 23 cap
Pluto at 23 cap
Mars at 18-23 cap

So all jup, pluto and mars oppose my mars and Mars will also oppose my moon. We have sun and Mercury in Pisces teaming up with Neptune to trine my moon and square my sun/jup, and we have Venus moving into Taurus teaming up with Uranus to trine this whole Capricorn mess, and cross my ASC into my 1st house

Now during all this Neptune will be in my 11 trine my natal moon and Square my natal Sun and Jupiter

And Uranus will be in my 12th trine my natal Uranus and sextile my natal Venus then opposition my natal Pluto.

So much going on what do u think?

Jupiter rules my 8th
Saturn rules my 9th
Pluto rules my 7th
Mars rules my 12th
Neptune rules my 11th
Uranus rules my 10th

Last edited: