Hi everyone. Can anyone help me read my chart

Zeus111

Can anyone tell me about my stellium in my 6th House?

Hello my name is Jesus, and i am new to this forum. I would like to know about my stellium in my 6th house.

Attachments

• Zeus.jpg
    Zeus.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 33

Zeus111

Any 6th house Stellium knowledge

Can anyone kindly tell me about my stellium in the 6th house. Im learning astrology so i know very little still.

Attachments

• Zeus.jpg
    Zeus.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 25

katydid

Re: Any 6th house Stellium knowledge

That is quite a packed 6th house. It might take awhile to try and unpack it and describe how it works for you.

I also have a 6th house stellium and so I have looked at a lot of info about the meaning of the 6th house. And after decades of study, I still don’t feel that I have a true and clear meaning of the depth of the 6th. lol

The 6th is often described in mundane, boring ways, as ‘service to others, daily routines etc’ —and all of that is true.

But when someone has a stellium planted in their 6th, those daily routines become more significant and more powerful. The native may become a ‘fated’ servant of the people and feel an urgent calling to serve others in need and to press themselves into service.

The 6th is teamwork, cooperation, diligence, care, tidiness, correct behavior, and an elevated ability to be critical and to analyze situations. You might be a bit of a trouble shooter or a whistle blower. You may have a strong intuition about the status quo and the underlying problems brewing below the surface? :ninja:

I think you may have a lot of skills and can learn how to do just about anything if you put your mind to it. And that right there might be the problem—learning to focus on one thing long enough to master it. :bandit:

Capricorn.Aquarius in the 6th, trining Virgo in the 2nd---you might be a skilled craftsman and artisan. Or at least have the abilities to become on if you become an apprentice.

One difficult thing I have seen and experienced, with a packed 6th house----we often have a whole lot of daily responsibilities. Taking care of chores, loose ends, family pets, upkeep of the domicile, caring for a needy relative, etc etc, somehow falls upon our shoulders naturally.

One friend of mine, who has 5 planets in Cap in her 6th, has a German Shepherd rescue, and spends her days and nights caring for the beautiful souls she rescued and trying to find them their own homes.

Last edited:

obsidianmineral

Hi, I'm new to astrology and still find it hard to read my natal chart. I'm still learning and would like to learn more. Is there anything good in my chart? What career is better for me?

Well, I found it interesting how you've got a Mercury-Jupiter opposition with both planets in mutual reception. Jupiter is in the sign of Mercury and viceversa.

The partile Mars-Venus conjunction was also interesting. Also, keep in mind the Part of Fortune (related to success and wealth) is conjunct your Sun and Mercury. :)

Your chart has two main rulers: Jupiter and Saturn.

Also extra points for having an extraordinarily strong Saturn in the 7th house, sounds like you're good at drawing a line between other's rights and yours. I'd say you are able to keep your head cool when having to deal with other people. Tell me, how do you usually try to feel emotionally safe? What kind of nurturing has been the one that's affected your life the most? Your Moon is how that's expressed, and in your chart it's in the 2nd house of personal belongings and in Virgo, mutable earth, meaning that you feel secure through sensory pleasure or comfort, but this is mainly sought through adaptation and changeability. Keep in mind this energy is also affected easily by Neptune in the 6th (dreams, illusions, rejoicing in hope) and by Uranus (social changes, revolution, etc) and by Pluto (transformation, destruction and obsession)

JUPITERASC

Hi, I'm new to astrology
and still find it hard to read my natal chart.
I'm still learning and would like to learn more
Is there anything good in my chart?
What career is better for me?
As you mentioned you are still learning and find it hard to read your natal chart
these are the BASICS :smile:

A PLANET acts

A HOUSE shows the area of life
in which the planet acts

as well as
how strongly the planet can act

houses-labeled.gif

quality of the planet's expression
is influenced by
the SIGN location of the PLANET

and
using the analogy of a 'performance' or 'play'

we have

12 basic 'backdrops' to the theatre or movie of a natal chart
Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces

wheel-layers-3d.jpg

and then

Each of those 12 'backdrops' - dependent on time of birth -
is pinned as an individual 'background or cusp'
on each of the 12 basic 'scenes' aka 'houses'

Zeus111

Well, I found it interesting how you've got a Mercury-Jupiter opposition with both planets in mutual reception. Jupiter is in the sign of Mercury and viceversa.

The partile Mars-Venus conjunction was also interesting. Also, keep in mind the Part of Fortune (related to success and wealth) is conjunct your Sun and Mercury. :)

Your chart has two main rulers: Jupiter and Saturn.

Also extra points for having an extraordinarily strong Saturn in the 7th house, sounds like you're good at drawing a line between other's rights and yours. I'd say you are able to keep your head cool when having to deal with other people. Tell me, how do you usually try to feel emotionally safe? What kind of nurturing has been the one that's affected your life the most? Your Moon is how that's expressed, and in your chart it's in the 2nd house of personal belongings and in Virgo, mutable earth, meaning that you feel secure through sensory pleasure or comfort, but this is mainly sought through adaptation and changeability. Keep in mind this energy is also affected easily by Neptune in the 6th (dreams, illusions, rejoicing in hope) and by Uranus (social changes, revolution, etc) and by Pluto (transformation, destruction and obsession)

Thank you for your reply can you tell me more on the part of fortune?
I don't know how I feel emotionally safe I feel like I am learning how to control my emotions I really don't have an answer for this question.
My mother was not there for me emotionally but she was there financially.
Let me know if I'm missing something thank you

obsidianmineral

Thank you for your reply can you tell me more on the part of fortune?
I don't know how I feel emotionally safe I feel like I am learning how to control my emotions I really don't have an answer for this question.
My mother was not there for me emotionally but she was there financially.
Let me know if I'm missing something thank you

Yes, sure thing. The part of fortune is a calculated point in the natal chart that has been considered to be a strong part and fortunate in a chart. The ancients regarded it as one of the most important points to consider when asserting the possibility of wealth in somebody's chart, since its calculation is based on the position of Sun, Moon and Ascendant meaning will, power, intention, heart (sun), emotional security, emotional nourishment, happiness, serenity in the soul and the way you present yourself, the way the universe makes you start, the way your potential is expressed (ascendant).

With Sun conjunct the Part of Fortune, it expressed that the energy of power, potential and success acts with the Sun at once. Your heart, related to emotions and compassion with others and with the world in a larger than life perspective, will act with success and happiness. With Mercury there too, it is also combined with the energy of deduction and introspection, ponderation and idea organization. So, basically, your mindset and will are the right ones, and are the ones that will lead you to success.

Since all of that is located in the 7th/8th house, all that energy is acting on the phases of your life where you've been transformed, where you have felt fear and pain that became transformation and repair.

Tell me, what do you think of your possessions? Do you think they should be given away? Do you think you should make people feel safe by supporting them financially? Do you have these kind of thoughts but they make you feel confused or insecure?

sandrang123

Re: Any 6th house Stellium knowledge

Love this interpretation. My literary agent also has a packed 6th house. I will say, he is one of the most diligent, mindful people I know. His help (service) to others has launched people into bestseller status. It seems he is in the back, doing mundane, day-to-day things (and I know that gives him a sense of pleasure but also burdens him--he yearns for more spontaneity), all while helping people advance more publicly. Ironically, in doing so, his diligence and care has also helped him make a huge name for himself (he is one of the most known agents in NY, publishing-wise, and his attention to detail has set him apart).

I will also say he can be very critical, almost obsessively so and detail oriented (his stellium is in Virgo). He has an extremely active mind and cares so much about science/health issues, too. I have always attributed that to his stellium in the 6th. He is in his late 80s and still takes full vitamin supplements for longer living. He also reps many books by science folks and people who are interested in health.

That is quite a packed 6th house. It might take awhile to try and unpack it and describe how it works for you.

I also have a 6th house stellium and so I have looked at a lot of info about the meaning of the 6th house. And after decades of study, I still don’t feel that I have a true and clear meaning of the depth of the 6th. lol

The 6th is often described in mundane, boring ways, as ‘service to others, daily routines etc’ —and all of that is true.

But when someone has a stellium planted in their 6th, those daily routines become more significant and more powerful. The native may become a ‘fated’ servant of the people and feel an urgent calling to serve others in need and to press themselves into service.

The 6th is teamwork, cooperation, diligence, care, tidiness, correct behavior, and an elevated ability to be critical and to analyze situations. You might be a bit of a trouble shooter or a whistle blower. You may have a strong intuition about the status quo and the underlying problems brewing below the surface? :ninja:

I think you may have a lot of skills and can learn how to do just about anything if you put your mind to it. And that right there might be the problem—learning to focus on one thing long enough to master it. :bandit:

Capricorn.Aquarius in the 6th, trining Virgo in the 2nd---you might be a skilled craftsman and artisan. Or at least have the abilities to become on if you become an apprentice.

One difficult thing I have seen and experienced, with a packed 6th house----we often have a whole lot of daily responsibilities. Taking care of chores, loose ends, family pets, upkeep of the domicile, caring for a needy relative, etc etc, somehow falls upon our shoulders naturally.

One friend of mine, who has 5 planets in Cap in her 6th, has a German Shepherd rescue, and spends her days and nights caring for the beautiful souls she rescued and trying to find them their own homes.

Save

You have a stellium in the 7th house using whole signs. Do you consider relationships a very prominent part of your life? I'm not saying that it necessarily comes easy to you, seeing both malefics there I'd conclude the opposite, but some kind of emphasis should still be present. Stelliums show prominence of some area of life, often excessive. Thankfully, the 7th house is a good and strong house, but the fact that Mars and Saturn are there isn't nice...

JUPITERASC

You have a stellium in the 7th house using whole signs. Do you consider relationships a very prominent part of your life? I'm not saying that it necessarily comes easy to you, seeing both malefics there I'd conclude the opposite, but some kind of emphasis should still be present. Stelliums show prominence of some area of life, often excessive. Thankfully, the 7th house is a good and strong house, but the fact that Mars and Saturn are there isn't nice...
7th house includes partnerships of all kinds
including business partnerships
:smile: