Pluto interacting with itself

Holist

Transition Pluto conjunct/trine/square/opposition natal Pluto.

What does it mean?

Does it transform the way we are used to transforming?

A friend of mine has Pluto in Virgo in his 1st house and transiting Pluto is trining it right now. I'm not sure how to read it, other than to say that his self-concept is probably changing.

katydid

The Pluto cycle [pluto transiting natal pluto] is different than the other cycles.

We know how old people will be when they have their Saturn returns or their Jupiter opposed Jupiter transits. It is roughly the same for everyone.

But Pluto does not stay in each sign for the same amount of time. [Only 12 yrs in Scorpio, 27 yrs in Cancer...]

And so there ages vary among people when they will have their Pluto square Pluto, etc.

I am having my Pluto inconjunct Pluto right now. :alien:

Your friend is having Pluto transiting from the 5th maybe? The trine is part of the midlife crisis, even though it is a supportive, positive aspect.

In some ways it says ' is this all it is?' ' Is my life almost over and done and this is all I have accomplished? ' And it can bring a deep feeling of sadness, melancholy, wanting to do more, be more...:alien: And that can bring transformation...

Vyri

Banned
:cool:There is always a consideration of the placement of the progressed Pluto on the houses that evolve-progressing the degrees upon the cusps of the natal chart-that must be considered as an effective resonance to the transiting Pluto.

Pluto doesn't move very much in the scope of a natal chart - but as the chart progresses there is some difference. We must consider the houses it naturally lords from in the daily transits and the progressed house positions with the sign it tenants as the cusps change, as with the daily transits - to reflect a blending of the emotions which create nuance action/reactions he brings about.

Ex: Pluto is within my natal 12th house next to my Asc. in 29 deg Leo. or there bouts (?) The progressions have brought my Pluto into the 10th house. Pluto reigns from the 10th telling me I will surely be destined to pay some due (10th) where natural 10th house subject issues rule of Capricorn/Saturn energies. As the12th brings meditation sorrow, solemnity, it becomes quite clear the meaning Pluto in Leo near my Ascendant will take president about my destiny, involving all the issues of Leo, my attitude towards children reflected by the Pluto energy the world wishes to spotlight in that understanding, from the changing transiting houses, additionally the 10th where the progressed Pluto herald's from. My Mother passed away about two years, ago Pluto called from my 10th house to measure up my childhood sadness, joys in a very melancholy reflection..bitter sweet but full of the joy (Leo) and sadness childhood memories give. Where was the Sun during that time (Leo) in my directions? All these things bring a better understanding of just how we must meet Pluto's lessons.

The daily transiting Pluto is the qualifier of just what type of outside influences will augment or defuse his meaningfulness or effect. He brings to the table the 'karma/dharma' (depending upon where he settles in the progressed or houses/cusp positions, considering wherein he reins within the scope of the daily transiting position) as they evolve about the center natal wheel. Only with practise and a constant vigil to the nuance of from where the planet hails from in daily transits as Pluto touches the progressed chart and the daily movements will we be able to say just how he will effect energies emerging. He does have a trend bc of where he is in the progressed chart to the natal, and we may understand his lesson coming from that house to the natal as 'trend' that is more or less a long lasting effect, it is the daily scope of his movements, that are triggered from outside forces (planets) bringing psychological lessons into our life, the stages of growth, both physical and emotional.

He works to change world viewpoints and influences the masses he represents from the house of Scorpio. He tells us the world wishes us to 'change' or make provision that transitions are arriving from where he settles within our map.

The progressed chart will never reveal events unless they are promised in the natal..it is the natal we must understand as to aspect that makes Pluto dark or lightened to be effected by the transits as additional energies are given him.

All the best
Vyri
Thank you Katydid for your learned responses.:cool:

Last edited:

aldebaran

A energy of hidden power, psychological resistence, depth, deepness and transformation(Pluto) that have been always associated with analysis, detail, careful thought (Virgo) is now being applied in "achievement, focus, concentration and effort"(Capricorn).
It includes learning to use the Pluto-Virgo energy in a Capricorn environment.

It's a trine because Capricorn and Virgo are akin habitats - learning to use that calculated, detailed deep force in a expansive, unlimited habitat(Sagittarius) was probably way more difficult, and that is why it was a square.

To understand it better, check the houses areas where Scorpio sign is, and also in which house is Pluto in the natal chart in Virgo, and in which house it's transiting now in Capricorn.