Is there any astrological indicators of homosexuality ?

scorpiomoon1234

Hello Guys , It was that question in my head
is there any astrological indicators of homosexuality ?
I don't know I am very confused about my sexuality :andy: , I get along very well with women I heard it's because of venus in 11th house , but I can't deny being attracted to men 2 ..
Any Help ?
and thank you btw
here's the chart

Attachments

• Capturevvvvvvvv.PNG
    Capturevvvvvvvv.PNG
    76.7 KB · Views: 62

JUPITERASC

Hello Guys , It was that question in my head
is there any astrological indicators of homosexuality ?
I don't know I am very confused about my sexuality :andy: ,
I get along very well with women I heard it's because of venus in 11th house ,
but I can't deny being attracted to men 2 ..
Any Help ?
and thank you btw
here's the chart
Maries asked this question as well and I quote :smile:
1) Can you tell from a person's chart if they are homosexual? SPECIFICALLY.
Or
can you just tell if he/she has unusual sexual tastes?

2) Also-- Linda Goodman once said in her book that one can use Astrology as a means of birth control. True? Can an astrologer figure out specifically what days or hours even to refrain from sex better than a doctor?

3) Can astrology match the EXACT
birthdate of your souls mate/ twin soul? The person who is your perfect complement? I once asked an astrologer that and she claimed to try it on herself, but had to look through, maybe twenty years and it was too difficult. True? What if my soul mate is six years old? If it can be done-- can any of you do it or recommend an astrologer who can/ will?

Mary Ann
wilsontc a moderator, responded as follows:

Maries,

The challenge of answering your questions
is that different astrologers will have different opinions.

All your questions come down to the "fate vs. free will" debate that has been raging in astrology for centuries:
How much free will do we have? Can we affect our future?
Does any ability to affect our future affect how much free will we have?
Do accurate predictions mean less personal choice?

Ask any three astrologers your questions and you will get three different answers.
Which is kind of nice...
if you ask enough astrologer's opinions
you are almost certain to get one to agree with whatever YOUR thoughts are on the subject!

The only thing I will add for point number 2 is that the most CERTAIN means (100% effective) of birth control is not having sex! ;-)

And for point number 3...relationships are all ABOUT conflict and difference of opinions. People who are too similar to us (complement ourselves "perfectly") will tend to lack the stimulation and interest necessary to create a long-term relationship.

Revealing the differences of opinions in astrology,

Tim

theV

You need to check Moon and Venus since you are a female. Check if Sappho is there with this two. Mars and Sun conjunct to Eris lilith, and the midpoint too.

waybread

The short answer is "no."

The long answer is that you need to go with what your inner compass tells you.

Some people are bi-sexual, some are gay, some are straight, and so on; but really it's what you know deep inside.

In the Olden Days when same-sex orientations were illegal and considered to be psychological abnormalities, modern astrologers came up with some signatures, such as Uranus square Mars for a man. Trouble is, many gay people did not have these signatures in their horoscopes, and many straight people did.

Let's put the question differently: would we think of asking whether a horoscope can show if a person is heterosexual?

wilsontc

Staff member
Warning - Controversial subject!

Moderator note: This subject is often the source of controversy and anger in discussions. To help lessen the likelihood of this thread going out of control and forcing strong moderation, please be especially careful to follow the Forum rules for behavior in all postings on this thread:
Your participation on this forum is allowed and welcomed as long as you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, harmful to young people, hateful, racist, deliberately offensive, homophobic, threatening, defamatory, damaging, or otherwise violative of any laws. Respect of other members is expected at all times. No talking down to, being rude, dismissing of people, trying to shut someone down if they don't agree, or passive aggressively drawing people out to respond negatively.

Vyri

Banned
It is my experience-reading up on Jung and Freud (only a bit)-they had occasion to bitterly quarrel public-ally and privately as to what constituted differing tastes in same sex habits and whether or not they were to be considered abborant behavior patterns (remember homosexuality was not a widely acceptable 'public' occasioning back then and many psychologist's were studying it's effects on the average populace, city by city state by state, clinically to make a mark in it's findings back then.) and too, the word abborant has many different interpretations and is not souley considered nauseous-or offensive spiritually reprehensible or dirty, as much as a consideration of as much as multitudinous diversifying traits of character in nature apart from the norm according to the times-behavior lifestyles.

From this standpoint Jung (being a student of Astrology-as was Freud-but whom later denied its value in psychology, being stressed of Christian backlash in social circles for per viewing its value) looked to the outer planets bc they were considered in his understanding to represent and hold in Astrological interpretations, an influence of Karmic/Diharma of centuries of reincarnation characteristics (Jung studied many cultures to augment his findings-often want to represent his works backed by traditional standards, so Freud took the lead in his field for his time) which he came to understand could be seen as evident statistical references of Astrological placements. When these planets-making stressful aspects (especially the conjunction and oppositions=rebelliousness, with the feeling planets, especially Uranus/Neptune conjunction's with Venus the Moon and Mars, as Pluto was not sufficiently data banked as yet, were paramount in influencing early traits of homosexual tendencies.

In a clinical study, some doctor's attest that when the mother is having a difficult pregnancy and lifestyle period when the babe is within the womb, and during childbirth, the stress of the delivery has an effect physically on the emerging child-that can somehow colour the development of the behaviorism's in the offspring that makes them gravitate 'rather than not' statistically speaking-in homosexual attitudes.:pinched:

A stellium of these planetary configurations in consideration of being coupled with the heavier planets in personal houses will also give signposts to homosexual habits. Look for the parallels with Mars and Venus specifically bc the Moon remember is plastic, she is ever changing but unless fixed in sign will vacillate in her development in the formative years to accomedate emotional leanings that turn into lifelong habits 'ya or nay' to these tendencies. It is also her association with Mercury, within fixed or common signs and houses that often prove its psychology also. The Sun (identity) is below the horizon in most of these maps of study and is prominent in the 12th 3rd, 9th, and 5th houses-debilitated in power in thinking-in emotional signs...not always but to the best of my knowledge He makes few aspects to strengthen his position to emerge on his own, or is convexly (Arroyo-findings?) overpowering-with the ability to overshadow creatively other planetary configurations. It is the house and lights above and below the horizon that are statistically born here in my memories of the study. I am in no means a professional to occasion my thoughts about the diversification in this field of psychology, but was interested early on in my studies of cultural and professional media talents that made me read up on it. It is a young exposure to myriad venues of public exposures and experience's that burgeon its foundations given the opportunity to rise in world understandings-standard to the appeal to populace as to the old adage, 'What ever the traffic will bear'. The creative fields were always compassionate to same sex gender lifestyles bc the creative potential was seemingly very inspirational and ever flowing. To whit Cole Porter, amist other's that had the ability to introduce it slowly into world understanding.

This evincing is not hidden to the learned, in deed it is the exposure to many cultures that widen our understanding of our personal to gravitate to a compassionate empathetic higher power, we are constant to sifting values and change. The pendulum swings back and forth ever changing..but..we must never forget the great fall of Rome and its earlier empire. It is quality not quantity that sets standards of lengthening value we hold on to in the ordering of History & The Universe.

Will get off my soap box now.

Yours in Astrology..and 'He' calleth the Stars 'each and every one' by name. amen..Amen
All the best
Vyri

Last edited:

kamn

Since you have feminine Sun (virgo), feminine ascendant (in scorpio), and feminine moon in scorpio, and one of the best thing for females - moon on the ascendant, I would suggest you to find a masculine man (with sun, asc, and moon in masculine signs).