Grand Trine help needed.... (inspired from milkyways post below)

Canaqua

First of all let me compliment all of you on your beautiful spirits. I have been reading some posts and I feel like I am in the right place.

I have been trying to figure out for years now who I am and what I am supposed to do for a career. I have done alot of work on my chart but there are things I can not figure out, I do think I am close but I would really like some help.

I have read the previous post by milkywaygirl and I have to say... you have been very generous with your knowledge and it because of her post I decided to ask for your help.

Milkyway, I have to admit I understand you and I can feel you confusion... I too have so much... with Neptune and Pisces playing such big roles in my natal chart. I admire you for allowing yourself to be so open... looking at your chart I would think this took great guts to do... Good luck with finding that peace you are searching for.

I have linked my natal chart below if you are so kind as to reply to my post. My big question's are.. the grand trine in water Neptune 4th - Jupiter 8th - Mercury 11th , with Transiting Uranus Conjuct Jupter! Also with transiting Neptune conjunct my DC - what will that mean? I understand Saturn and what the task master has been doing to me for the past few years, I am okay with that... I do have a great deal of respect for Saturn...most fear it but I have embraced all of my lessons. So I guess my focus is on the grand trine, Transiting Neptune and Uranus.... and yes... my marriage has changed considerably over the last 7 or so years, with Uranus making a grand tour through the 7th! With Natal Saturn in my 6th along with the south node and North node and Sun in the 12th... I have always wondered...who am I?

I thank you in advance if you can offer anything to me that I can use to pursue this career that has always eluded me... ?

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?cid=0hefilezImQ5U-u1145810023&lang=e&gm=a1&nhor=1&nho2=2&btyp=24&mth=at&sday=24&smon=1&syr=2007&hsy=0&zod=&orbp=&rs=0&ast=

Thanks
Canaqua

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
career, to Canaqua

Canaqua,

I have become very interested in Noel Tyl's "Midheaven extension process" in which he uses dispositors and connections to the Midheaven in order to understand career "flow" of energy in a chart.

In your chart:
- Taurus (money, ruled by Venus) modifies Midheaven;
Venus is in Virgo (ruled by Mercury);
Mercury is in Cancer (ruled by Moon);
Moon is in Aquarius (ruled by Uranus);
Uranus is in Leo (ruled by Sun);
Sun is in Cancer (ruled by Moon);
There is an interconnection of Uranus (computers, innovation), Sun (self-expression), and Moon (home)

- Venus (money) conjuncts (energy is combined with) Pluto (outer world money) trine (energy goes very easily with) Midheaven

- Mercury (thinking) focused in the 11th house (computers, innovation) sextiles (energy goes easily with) Midheaven

- Jupiter (expansion) focused in the 8th house (outer world money) sextiles Midheaven

- Moon conjuncts Saturn (career) square (energy needs to be combined with) Midheaven

STOP

There is the possibility of having a career working with computers to make money handling financial transactions involving home speculation. Or some other career that involves Uranus-Sun-Moon, and Pluto energy.

Careering,

Tim

Last edited:

SimplyRed

LIkewise, Venus rules MC and in first an important planet. It conjunct Uranus and Pluto, intense. Any planets in first house is karmic and are be to dealt with in this life.

Sun in 12th house of Neptune, North node in Leo.

Preponderance of Cancer, Grand water trine.

I see an active imagination that could put into literature, However, this in itself takes time. to do. Jupiter in aspect to chiron conjunct gives special talents. Ability to connect to other realms, psychic. cancer is very much in tune with energy fields. they have a capacity to be very much in control of their energy and other people's.

I like to view the sun and north node, how is the sun going to shine. soul path of the north node and both in 12th house. creativity, home or more or less the ability to be very in tune with people and their own psychological
home.

Veus rules art and the social scene. However, I view a more introverted person that has special artist talents.

I once read, when in doubt look toward the north node. Leo and in Neptune house. Now, how is all the Cancer going to accomodate this other worldlyness. Spirtuallity Creativity. Venus higher octave of Neptune.

Uranus and Venus is very unusual tasts preferences. How is Cancer going to blend this and the north node.
Jupiter in Pisces is very compassionate and walks the talk for that.

Are you interested in anything related toward the helping professions, or art.

Going to look at this again. I see a very inspirational person who could help many people by way of creative energy work, There are many holistic avenues out there that are devised for a person to individuate with their self and give to the world.

PC, possibly, but not enough for a Cancer sun.

Lots of water, sensitivy, imagination, north node creativity, children, Cancers are home people, but they are much more than that. They are shrewd, good in buisness and sensitive, Owner of a Day care. Great buiness with much potential and use the imagination and could combine the artistic talent.

Knew a lady once, who has a thriving day care and a single parent.

SimplyRed

Jupiter is your Luck potential. Pisces Neptune everywhere here, even though a Cancer sun. Jupiter expand pisces and gives to Cancer and north node.

Higher service to other people is what Neptune does best, creating art for just art's sake.
I see literature, but do not know your financial situation. You are an impressive person to me. Good organization skills as well. Good for buisness.

Canaqua

Thank you all very much for your kindness. I have tried to reply here but it keeps getting lost so I will quickly try to get this down before the computer gremlin eats it again...

Who ever that was that said I have computer abilites certainly didn't mean I know how to find things that the gremlins eat... cause I can't even load software... LOL but I can type on heck of a story!

Here is where I am... I have considered my gifts and spent many hours searching for my calling...I have come up with the fact that I need to marry these gifts with my calling and this is my purpose...

Gifts; Yes true, I paint... my painting has evolved so far this past few years
I can heal people... before I can heal myself with my words of wisdom (thats what they tell me anyway)
Mother, yes... I love kids and my son thinks I am the best Mom ever (but he is bias)
Public speaking...I have done this and I love it, the feeling of giving knowledge where it needs to meet the masses. I love to research things from why the stranger does drugs to why the woman of Afghanistan are so oppressed.
Teaching... I love to teach painting to children.
Writing... I have 400 pages of a manuscript written.

Calling; Spiritually...I am here to bring the healing to those with dispear
Artistically...I want to teach children to stay connect through the use of art, when encouraged to create they will love themselves and grow and evolve as wonderful spiritual beings.
Children... Working with children with special gifts, indigo/psychic/artistic

Purpose; I believe my purpose is to let the wounds of the past become the purpose of the future. And if you have read my chart you can tell I have wounds of the past, I have worked through them and I understand the purpose for them was to become who I am.

Intention; I want to finish my degree as a Child and Youth Care Worker and council children through art. I also toss around the idea of using my psychic gifts to heal.

I believe when we marry intention with action, miracles happen... but Neptune still fogs is for me... I feel I am close, it's kind of like...someone is in the kitchen baking a cake, I can smell it but I can't taste it...

So far... You have all touched on parts of me that are so there... But the end result is like a smorgabourge of hash!!!!

I have this little studio on my yard where I hang out and paint and write and study astrology and other subjects... this is my 12th house where I come to be me... I am so not like anyone else in my world, my husband thinks I am nuts, my friends don't get me and my family well they are family. I think most people fear me... they know "I know" and it doesn't sit comfortably with them... So at this point I need to fine tune my Purpose and get on with the rest of my life....

I thank you all for your posts... I will have a closer look at them and see what really resonates ...

KHanlon

Canaqua

Tim....Understand the 11th house....

My understanding of the 11th house is that it has to do with shared pleasures, hobbies, groups and their interests, communal causes, masses, futuristic visions....

So when you mentioned computers/innovation... can you explain further.

much appreciated

Canaqua

Simplyred... 1st house, karmic

Uranas and Pluto in 1st ... you say have to be dealt with in this life.....

Uranus - creativilty, genius, change - established patterns of thinking and social, uniqueness, suprise, shock, rebellion, replacing 'was with 'better future, inventive, unusual, intuitive. It is also said to be the higher octave of Mercury - intuition that comes from wisdom.
The great awakener.

Pluto - transformation, death, inheritances, taxes.

So am I to understand that when change is completed the career will be?

or is that too simple?

You said PC perhaps but not enough for Cancer Sun... what is PC?

Last edited:

SimplyRed

First house is a lot of focus, a fire house.

paraphrased from Liz green, no one can possibly do what they want to do with the first house in this life time.

Uranus, Pluto, innovative transformation, looks like yours is what you are doing already.

Where you live, yes lots of oppression, here you would have much to give in the US or other places. People pay a lot of money for their children to learn something besides the left brain logical. Big demand here for private day cares, schools. possibly UK as well for innovation inspiring art format for children. I imagine you would be good at public speaking.

11th house is spreadout like sixth house to me. 11th hopes and dreams, money earned from 10th house, and also friends are 11th house.

LOL, I just have ole Venus and Mercury and lets not forget chiron in first.

Canaqua

Simplyred...

So you have Venus 1st, as I... you like Art? Are you getting what you want from life? LOL I will never under stand that concept... I am not sure I have ever gotten from life what I want???? I will have to reconsider that one!

Mercury, so how are your nerves? Chiron... the wounded healer! That's an interesting concept to have both in the 1st house... I have had a great interest in Chiron but find the information limited on this asteroid. But I think it is important for me to investigate...don't know why...perhaps it's part of who I am meant to be when I grow up! LOL

If I am to assume you are saying I am transforming... Yes!!! I am... I really don't have a choice, now do I with Saturn kicking the **** out of me... I have to admit... the tour of Saturn through my 12th until Nov. 06 was the excillerator to this transformation...lots of time alone in my studio to think... and 'think' I can do... you know the old saying... 'be still my beating heart'...well I wish there were times I could say...'be still my scattered thoughts'.... I have learned that my thoughts are not me...just thoughts... in connecting with my authentic self I have been learning to push some of the busyness out of my head.... this most definately is the hardest part of my transformation.

So what can I say...my first house is where it is happening now... I have no idea what I will be when I grow up...but I have a goal in mind. You are so right when you say where I live could cause problems with what I want to do career wise, however, I have to say.... it's changing... there are all sort of gurus' popping up in the city where I live... times are chaning and I could very well be sitting on the cusp of this change...when I get my degree in 2 yrs my community will perhaps be ready to listen....

In the meantime I continue to paint and store my works. I continue to study... the study is perhaps the biggest part of my transformation...I am well aware of the aspect in my chart that stresses I can never learn enough to let go and do what I am supposed to do... but I think this is a blessing... my mind is always opened. I have also considered on line work; doing readings on line, a few years ago I started working on a web site, but for some reason I stopped... I may continue with that someday...

See....the scattered ideas... I call it interrupted Mars!!!!

As for groups... I have just completed training for a organization called "Turnings" the work involves circles of accountability. It focuses on Drug Addicts, helping them get back into sociaty and becoming a contributing memeber. It's about holding them accoutable for their actions, past and present. I want to do this, as it will be part of my next semister of study... I will need to do a work term in this envioroment...so I have decided to start to volunteer at this now. I only hope that I don't spend the rest of my life doing volunteer work... and this is a possiblity as I see it.

So it's back to transforming for me...I got lots of work to do yet... I do thank you for your ideas and your help with this... if you think of anything else that you consider important I am open to listen... once again...big thanks.

SimplyRed

Re: Simplyred...

Canaqua said:
So you have Venus 1st, as I... you like Art? Are you getting what you want from life? LOL I will never under stand that concept... I am not sure I have ever gotten from life what I want???? I will have to reconsider that one! yes, dance and music. Me neither, as it is Karma

Mercury, so how are your nerves? Chiron... the wounded healer! That's an interesting concept to have both in the 1st house... I have had a great interest in Chiron but find the information limited on this asteroid. But I think it is important for me to investigate...don't know why...perhaps it's part of who I am meant to be when I grow up! LOL
Mercury, Yea, I like to communicate it trines neptune, oppose Pluto and square saturn, sextile moon.
Chiron, is the wounded healer, teacher, astrologer, musician, many more attributes to chiron. Chiron is mixed up in all my midpoints. Like Jupiter and chiron midpoint is my natal Neptune. the list goes on.

If I am to assume you are saying I am transforming... Yes!!! I am... I really don't have a choice, now do I with Saturn kicking the **** out of me... I have to admit... the tour of Saturn through my 12th until Nov. 06 was the excillerator to this transformation...lots of time alone in my studio to think... and 'think' I can do... you know the old saying... 'be still my beating heart'...well I wish there were times I could say...'be still my scattered thoughts'.... I have learned that my thoughts are not me...just thoughts... in connecting with my authentic self I have been learning to push some of the busyness out of my head.... this most definately is the hardest part of my transformation. transit Saturn in 12 house means a period of gestation, getting ready to be born

So what can I say...my first house is where it is happening now... I have no idea what I will be when I grow up...but I have a goal in mind. You are so right when you say where I live could cause problems with what I want to do career wise, however, I have to say.... it's changing... there are all sort of gurus' popping up in the city where I live... times are chaning and I could very well be sitting on the cusp of this change...when I get my degree in 2 yrs my community will perhaps be ready to listen.... Here too

In the meantime I continue to paint and store my works. I continue to study... the study is perhaps the biggest part of my transformation...I am well aware of the aspect in my chart that stresses I can never learn enough to let go and do what I am supposed to do... but I think this is a blessing... my mind is always opened. I have also considered on line work; doing readings on line, a few years ago I started working on a web site, but for some reason I stopped... I may continue with that someday...

See....the scattered ideas... I call it interrupted Mars!!!!

As for groups... I have just completed training for a organization called "Turnings" the work involves circles of accountability. It focuses on Drug Addicts, helping them get back into sociaty and becoming a contributing memeber. It's about holding them accoutable for their actions, past and present. I want to do this, as it will be part of my next semister of study... I will need to do a work term in this envioroment...so I have decided to start to volunteer at this now. I only hope that I don't spend the rest of my life doing volunteer work... and this is a possiblity as I see it.

So it's back to transforming for me...I got lots of work to do yet... I do thank you for your ideas and your help with this... if you think of anything else that you consider important I am open to listen... once again...big thanks.

:)Your welcome and Thanks

Canaqua

Re: Simplyred...

I like that... nice and simple the way you replied...

Chiron, interests me.

I like what you say about Saturn transiting the 12th house... someone once convinced me that it is a prision, a place of lonliness and loss, it would scare the bejebees out of you the way it was portrayed to me... I learned since that it is a nice place.... yip! You heard me right... it gave me time to find me, or some sembelance of me... it ceritainly is a gestation period... since Saturn has left my 12th and began its tour of my 1st, I have let go of so much from the past... and I do embrace the lessons I have learned from that past and that time... I also am very excited about the future...but today is the most important time I will breath!

I do think this person who only gave me 1/2 of the story of the 12th and saturn feared that I would learn what she feared the most... more than she! She is no longer willing to share knowledge with me... Lesson learned there too.

btw... how long have you been interested in Astology? You sound very knowledgeable....

kimbermoon

notes on the Grand Water Trine

I also have a grand water trine with Pisces Moon trine Sun/Jupiter in Cancer trine Saturn/Neptune conjunct. The trine is focused on the spiritual houses of the chart: 4th, 8th and 12th.

I have spent years trying to attribute the trine to any potential abilities or creative 'gifts' I might possess yet any positive benefits suggested by this configuration have largely been overshadowed by other major configurations including a Yod involving MOON/MARS=VENUS. The Yod encompasses the 2nd H, 4th house and 9th house.

Pluto is my Ascendant ruler joined closely with the MC and indeed much transformation has been required of me.

Traditionally trines are said to imply an easy energy flow between the planets involved, however as with all things astrological, energies can be expressed either positively or negatively depending on other factors in the chart. In negative expressions the trine can lead to a certain laziness or 'taking things for granted' as is the case I see with my partner. His trine involves Jupiter/Neptune yet at this point in our lives he seems to have little interest in things 'spiritual'. In his case, Neptune is at the midpoint of a Sun/Uranus opposition and I tend to think this contributes to a certain spiritual laziness.

I am finally beginning to realize the significance of my grand water trine which in my early years made me emotionally sensitive and vulnerable [Moon in Pisces]. I see now though that the gifts that I do have to share are those of a more subliminal and spiritual nature. Despite all the difficulties and challenges I have endured I believe that the Grand Trine has been there as
an indication of divine protection. It has allowed me to become more spiritually centered as well as emotionally enduring. My directive in this life has apparently been that 'what doesn't destroy us makes us stronger' and 'through adversity comes strength.'

In my early years I felt that I wasn't 'living up to' the indications of the Grand Trine and this kept me striving to understand what the message of that configuration was all about.

I feel it has much to do with striving and aspiration yet to experience the benefits we still must put in our own share of effort and awareness. There have been times when I have experienced supernatural occurences and also feel that I have been guided at other times through divine intervention. My intuition has been allowed to develop significantly and I also frequently receive direction and guidance through my dreams.

During my early studies one author once suggested that the Grand Trine gave the ability for the native to 'rest on their laurels and that providence
would tend to shield them through life.'

I think this was a tad distorted especially considering my own experiences. For beginning astrologists, such interpretations must indeed be taken with a large grain of salt, otherwise the contradictions and confusion they create
can be overwhelming.

Namaste, kimber

Only after many years has the theme begun to reveal itself. With the Yod I have indeed struggled with many experiences of confusion and conflict in relationship matters. Disappointments, separations, betrayals and disenchantment have plagued me for a good portion of my life.

Canaqua

Kimber, thanks for you reply. I makes so much sense to me... I feel as if I have spent a life time trying to find those gifts I have been granted... with no such luck, until recently! I feel that I am on the right path for the first time in my life. I too feel that my life is a spiritual life. I have experiences supernatural occurances and my dreams are real, I have developed a inate sense of psychic intuition.

I have never in the past but this much energy into finding what it all about, I have known my whole life that I have a purpose. I have longed to find it... but always illuded! Now I have come so close... only have experiencing so much pain... I always thought that the things I was going through was part of what I would be when I grew up... and now I find that everyone who enters my life now have messages for me...and I for them... I am encountering so many people who are going through things I've already done... I felt the pain... and I feel their pain... So this is what it's about...

I feel today like the wounded healer... I remember this from my chart...something like I will heal others but never be able to heal me!!!!

Now why would one choose this to live through...

I believe my life is a Karmic experience and that I have issues from the previous life... I guess that brings attention to the 12th house sun and 12th house Leo NN....

I will read your post again... there is something thing there that I need to see... I am sure of this... there are no coincidences in life!

Thank you once again for your lengthly reply....

SimplyRed

kimbermoon said:
notes on the Grand Water Trine

I also have a grand water trine, Pisces sun second house, trine Jupiter/Uranus 6/7 trine Saturn in 10th scorpio. within a 2 degree orb. I also have an imbedded yod to my sun. Pluto sextile Neptune and my sun. Saturn is also part of T cross of pluto mercury and Saturn. Saturn is a lynchpin in my chart. My moon is not connected except my square to sun, sag moon. and square Jupiter/Uranus

I also have a grand water trine with Pisces Moon trine Sun/Jupiter in Cancer trine Saturn/Neptune conjunct. The trine is focused on the spiritual houses of the chart: 4th, 8th and 12th. You have double water. so more sensitivity and emotion, intuition. So, you would have considerable spirituallity and being a Cancer sun you are very good with energy work.

I have spent years trying to attribute the trine to any potential abilities or creative 'gifts' I might possess yet any positive benefits suggested by this configuration have largely been overshadowed by other major configurations including a Yod involving MOON/MARS=VENUS. The Yod encompasses the 2nd H, 4th house and 9th house.

Pluto is my Ascendant ruler joined closely with the MC and indeed much transformation has been required of me.

Traditionally trines are said to imply an easy energy flow between the planets involved, however as with all things astrological, energies can be expressed either positively or negatively depending on other factors in the chart. In negative expressions the trine can lead to a certain laziness or 'taking things for granted' as is the case I see with my partner. His trine involves Jupiter/Neptune yet at this point in our lives he seems to have little interest in things 'spiritual'. In his case, Neptune is at the midpoint of a Sun/Uranus opposition and I tend to think this contributes to a certain spiritual laziness.

I am finally beginning to realize the significance of my grand water trine which in my early years made me emotionally sensitive and vulnerable [Moon in Pisces]. I see now though that the gifts that I do have to share are those of a more subliminal and spiritual nature. Despite all the difficulties and challenges I have endured I believe that the Grand Trine has been there as
an indication of divine protection. It has allowed me to become more spiritually centered as well as emotionally enduring. My directive in this life has apparently been that 'what doesn't destroy us makes us stronger' and 'through adversity comes strength.'

This has been my experience with my grand trine. I do OK by myself. Seriously, I do not know why? Through the years, I have developed peace and when involved in a relationship, it seems my grand trine works against me. Why, do not know. I have considerable intuition, can be highly resourceful, I view something sad or say a mud puddle and see a beautiful garden. Maybe that is it. I view a partner and see the beauty and not the rest. Pisces gullibility
In my early years I felt that I wasn't 'living up to' the indications of the Grand Trine and this kept me striving to understand what the message of that configuration was all about.

I feel it has much to do with striving and aspiration yet to experience the benefits we still must put in our own share of effort and awareness. There have been times when I have experienced supernatural occurences and also feel that I have been guided at other times through divine intervention. My intuition has been allowed to develop significantly and I also frequently receive direction and guidance through my dreams.

I can relate to this, except transit pluto has been giving me H for the past two years or so. T pluto conjunct moon, than square sun. I was used to so much easy skills and talents, and it just blew up.

During my early studies one author once suggested that the Grand Trine gave the ability for the native to 'rest on their laurels and that providence
would tend to shield them through life.'

I think this was a tad distorted especially considering my own experiences. For beginning astrologists, such interpretations must indeed be taken with a large grain of salt, otherwise the contradictions and confusion they create
can be overwhelming.

I agree on the resting on laurels as well. I have always been major goal oriented, Cap rising and the strong saturn and do not feel that is the case for me as well. Maybe I can only operate by myself. I do not know.

It seems grand trines attract one another as well. All the grand trines. Something I have noticed as well. Does not matter what element, except my attraction has been mostly fire trines and earth trines.

I am also very good with long range planning of money, practical, however that works against me in relationships. NO JOKE> actually it does not make any sense to me. I am going through yet another bad relationship and it seems they do not acknowledge my abilities or strengths. In fact, two things happen, ignore or heavy lean on me for resourcefulness.

I can soak of knowledge like a sponge, feel other;s feelings, feel too much.

Glad to meet other grand trines. I think the pluto Neptune yod to my sun is more of a culprit than anything. A yod is hard to deal with, and with another person it is even worse.

My grand trine speaks of higher learning and responsiblity. Saturn. However, much of my yod leans toward the metaphsical. My midpoint of Neptune Pluto right on my sun.

Namaste, kimber

Thanks for Sharing, LOL, Oddly enought though, throughout my relationship I have become a skilled astrologer. He has NO interest whatsoever. He said it is too much to learn or mess with. I am major good in design and working with plants, herbs, and other skills, Pisces are like that. I use to write poetry, but lately not been in the mood to do so.

So, Yet another adventure.

May water trines endure the sensitivity around them. Pisces moons are highly prohetic and psychic.

Only after many years has the theme begun to reveal itself. With the Yod I have indeed struggled with many experiences of confusion and conflict in relationship matters. Disappointments, separations, betrayals and disenchantment have plagued me for a good portion of my life.

AGREE,

Thanks and Blessings