Rude people

What do you think in a chart would suggest a person would be rude. Like they have a constant chip on their shoulder. Or will try to trample over others. You get motorists who think they own the road, and everybody is getting in their way. And they will shout obscenities at People.

Or people who will just push their way in front of you in a Que like it is their god given right to be first. We all live in the world and we all have stresses but some people go out of their way to take their frustrations out on others.

I am no Angel and I have my moments. But overall when I meet people I will be polite, I think I come off as standoffish though due to Saturn on the 1st. It takes me a while to warm up in a new situation. But I always try to be considerate of people. While other people do not care and are only out for themselves.

Sometimes I think maybe I should be more pushy in life to get what I want, I have a heavy Libra house with Pisces Planets inside so yes I can be a soft touch most of the time.

The opposite of Libra is Aries. But I don't want to label Aries as being pushy and rude while Libra gets all the charming graces and lovely manner on them. But I don't know maybe Mars heavily afflicted would cause a rude attitude. Or it could be some other sign/Planet/house type energy that would indicate a person who is rude to others.

SimplyRed

Mars oppose Jupiter get ahead of themselves and often do not consider other people. for rudeness, Jupiter oppose Pluto can be great and bad as in getting to goals people are not considered, nor their feelings.

have known many aries people, they can push boundries for sure but a lot of know seem like pleasant people.

Rudenss is speech or action. rudeness is a byproduct of people who think they are above the rest of us mere human beings. The most rude person and obnoxious was an Aquarious sun. Went out of their way, except when they needed something.
For an particular aspect, I would venture to say Mercury with some bad aspects, square moon, Thoughts and feelings not together.
I believe that more than one aspect or sun sign could contribute to this.
It would take propensity for egocentric, obnoxious, and self centered behavior to people to be rude.
Hard call, cause many factors go into this.
Cultures, environment contibute to all the aspects are played out.

lilllybelle

Quote For an particular aspect, I would venture to say Mercury with some bad aspects, square moon, Thoughts and feelings not together. Quote
I would have to second that idea and also add a little to it. Mercurian types can shred you with their tongues when they are in cranky mood which they can often be due to all of their energy being stuck in their heads and having little energy in their bodies. Some of us mercurian types on the other hand, like me, simpily keep the crappy feeling to ourselves and try to avoid people when we are feeling physically drained. I'm really working on this though. Lately instead of just sitting in my head and going through the daily transactions with the banker and the cashier, I am trying to embrace them with warmth and respond to their conversation. It really seems to create more positive energy. Here's what I do have to say. Mercurians tend to be more sensitive to rudeness than other signs. If a store clerk communicates with us in a negative fashion, we pick up on it instantly, and it bothers us, and unfortunatelly, we tend to get snippy right back. I've come to realise that there are rude people everywhere, usually people who are performing a service for you that you are paying them for. I can't get angry everytime someone is rude to me. I'm trying to let rude people just roll off my back. People oftentimes try to unload their negativity on to mercurians. We are so verbal and try so hard to communicate. Someone who is in a foul mood generally dosen't want to communicate much beyond rolling their eyes. Silly mercurians will try to force some clear communication with the eyeroller, and then mr. or mrs. grump of the day will unload on poor mercury. When will mercury ever learn? This is such a hard one for me. I'm trying really hard to just ignore rude people. I've been sassing back at them for years, and it just gets me into the middle of a power struggle. Aries type aren't so bad at all. They're just upfront and direct. I'd rather deal with an angry aries over an angry mercurian any day. Aries will eventually shut-up about it once they've had their say. The more the mercurian says, the more wound up they get. A ticked off gemini or virgo-nasty site. Mercurians are way worse because( I'm bashing my own kind here) we get worked up into a tizzy over small things and have a hard time just letting it go and calming down. Not all mercurians are going to be so irritable. Why, I've known quite a few mellow calm mercurians. There just happens to be some of us who are a little afflicted, like me, who don't know how to back down from a fight. We're like wind-up chihuahua dolls. I'm learning though. This very week alone I've overlooked two different people. I've noticed that the mercurians that have a lot of water in their chart don't get as worked up over small things. Me personally, I've gotten sick of my mercurian ways. I can't avoid communicating with people, so I'm trying to be kind to people. Not nice, kind. I wanted to add one more thing. Weather plays a part in things for me. When I live or visit a warm climate I'm super friendly and communicative.

Last edited:

Canaqua

how about this....

3rd house Virgo Sun conj Pluto/venus sqaure 12th house Moon
3rd house Uranus in Leo conj Mercury

I married this guy!!!!

Talk about cynister, rude, distructive words that reap wounds so deep they can not be taken back... but that's his stuff and I tool like lillybelle have decided to let it roll off of my back... it's is hard...but one thing that gets me though is that he has other qualities that are good, and I have to remember this is his lifetime...not mine... I need to focus on my own short comings or not... find the love in these people and it gets better... it does.

Lin

I've actually thought about this question, psychologically, not necessarily astrologically..... rude people are on the defensive - so that has to show in the chart. Rude people have to have the "small victories" in life, perhaps because they never have meaningful victories, or maybe they have great issues with their identities (also shown in a natal chart.) I would say moon and Merc have to be negatively aspected.
Rude people are often people who have no compassion for others. They don't put themselves in the place of the other person (often can't put themselves in the shoes of another) and often don't care.
BUT... sometimes they don't know how rude they are... in which case, look to Neptune.

I have found that rude people come from rude people. They learn bad habits from their childhood homes.
LIN

Canaqua

Lin said:
I've actually thought about this question, psychologically, not necessarily astrologically..... rude people are on the defensive - so that has to show in the chart. Rude people have to have the "small victories" in life, perhaps because they never have meaningful victories, or maybe they have great issues with their identities (also shown in a natal chart.) I would say moon and Merc have to be negatively aspected.
Rude people are often people who have no compassion for others. They don't put themselves in the place of the other person (often can't put themselves in the shoes of another) and often don't care.
BUT... sometimes they don't know how rude they are... in which case, look to Neptune.

I have found that rude people come from rude people. They learn bad habits from their childhood homes.
LIN
So true, one has to be raised by rude people. And the rudeness does come from fear and defensiveness. Sometimes it is also someone cut off from their emotions as well....

lilllybelle

Quote Rude people have to have the "small victories" in life, perhaps because they never have meaningful victories, or maybe they have great issues with their identities. Quote Canaqua
That's a really good insight.
Sometimes it is also someone cut off from their emotions as well..Quote Canaqua
True again. Ties into the whole mercury thing.
3rd house Virgo Sun conj Pluto/venus sqaure 12th house Moon

Good recipe! Ecspecially the uranus in 3rd part. I have that placement. I'm constantly coming into contact with irritable people in my daily environment. My life is like a Seinfeld episode at times. I think it is the unstabelness of my uranus and mercury energy that excites people to want to vent on me or maybe every one receives this daily abuse and it just bothers me more. Here's an example I was on a greyhound bus just here recently. The bus driver had to turn around and go back to the bus station because it was snowing so hard. We had to sit in the parking lot for a couple of hours inside of the bus, which I didn't think was such a big deal. The other people on the bus apparently thought this was a horrible idea and started panicking and freaking out. It was practically a riot. If the busdriver had stayed on the bus, I think they might of attacked him. They were all screaming at the same time. One lady was screaming "This isn't America. Where's my rights?" They started smoking on the bus. It was killing my head. Everyone was trying to think of ways to get off the bus. My baby crapped his diaper, I'm a schitzophrenic and I need to be let off the bus. I personally was scared of the people on the bus. One lady got so out of hand they called the police on her. Then they let her back on the bus. And who did her sumo wrestler sized butt start staring at like she wanted to knock some holes in my head? Me. I think my mercury/uranus energy can have that effect on people. We ended up having to sleep in the bus station. Well they did. I stayed on the bus where it was warm and soft. I didn't get as emotional as the other people on the bus, so I scored the best sleeping quarters. The next morning some of the men almost came to blows over someone cutting in line. I hope I never have to ride the grey hound again. Anyway I thought that was a pretty good example of a 3rd house uranus, almost getting caught up in a riot on a bus. Sometimes it's the 3rd houser who is rude. Sometimes the 3rd houser just gets caught up in situations of mass chaos where the social structures of being polite start to break down. At this point I'm trying to see how I can radiate a kinder energy so I don't attract that kind of drama. Yeah, I would have to agree that when a 3rd house uranus enters the room, rude behavior might become the norm.

Canaqua

And then comes Neptune....

So with all that 3rd house Virgo stuff going on in the natal chart.......

Sun conj Pluto/venus sqaure 12th house Moon in Gemini

Along comes Neptune and makes opposition to it... transting through the 9th... gotta admit, confusion is only a state of mind however, here's to hoping that when this transit it over it will have disolved the roughness from all of these aspects and this person sees how hard/hurtful and totally rude he has been...

As I know it... Neptune's biggest reputation is disolution... I have seen mostly that Neptune disolves almost everything it touches...

One can hope, can't one!!!! LOL

Belgianmoonguy

I think ppl with afflicted Fire energy... May be Mercury afflicted in a Fire Sign
Fire is the element that is most self centered and less empathic...
Air may be also, but Air stands for a sense of relating to someone else and communication, so they have mental compassion

And may be Scorpio...
I have Scorpio intercepted in 3 and when someone acts pissed off to me, it's really hard for me not to slam back verbally... But that's more a revenge mechanism...

lilllybelle

Mental Compassion. I like that. Yeah! No back talking on that one. I think it's true too. I may not have been born with a fluency in emotions, but I do have compassion for other peoples' struggles and situations.

Belgianmoonguy

May be the Mental Compassion of Air Signs is better then the Compassion that Water signs seem to give, cause Air Signs don't loose their head so easily when faced with problems of others of theirselves, while Water signs are drowned for at least a while...

But that's a judgement of value... and that's hard...