Seeking to understand my Progressed Chart......

freedomlover

I thought a little investigation into my Progressed Chart may turn up some answers to where I am right now. I've never had my Progressed Chart read, and am not sure how to interpret it in relation to the natal. I know that it does not take the place of the natal, but yet adds a different "flavor". Anyway, I would be very interested in any comments all of you have on my Progressed Chart.

I am especially wondering about the Mars conjunct Venus in Aquarius in the 12th house. Lilith is conjunct my Ac,in Aquarius, as well. I am also drawn to the Intercepted 1st/7th houses, and duplicated 4th/10th houses. I understand that this can hold some keys. I have no interecepted/duplicated houses in my natal.

Thanks for any and all comments! I have posted a link to my Progressed Chart below.

View my Progressed Chart

Last edited:

Themis

Hi freedom lover, i am not at all good in the progressed chart, but i have read that a progressed chart should be read in comparison to the natal chart. since most of the planets starting from Mars progresse really slowly so it's more significant to read the progressed Sun, Moon and Venus, mercury etc, their aspects formed to significative points to the natal chart. It's a chart concerning our inner rythme rather than the external events shown by a transit chart. the speed of progression of the moon is only about 1 degree/month, the sun 1 degree/year. so if you could combine these 2 charts together to see whether there is some interesting information, maybe you will get a better picture as to your stage of inner evolution. just my 2 cents. :)

2rainbows

Hey Freedom,
I have no reference books on hand to answer your thread directly, but i feel there is a lot of validity in the progressed chart. i was born on Feb 21, giving my piscean self aquarian tendencies, however, i could also consider myself a 'professional' piscean as opposed to a piscean who was born near aries and would have nil to little aquarian influence via the sun. so with a progressed chart, easily obtained from astro.com, you can see that you now have in your cosmic 'resume' the experience of progressed sun and ascendant signs, moon, mercury and venus passages, mars movement and possibly the large/outer planets if they were near a cusp natal and of course the older the person, the greater the likelihood of the progression of the larger planets. the progression also promotes change in a person's natal cardinal and elemental leanings.
2rainbows

freedomlover

Thanks to Themis and 2Rainbows for your comments.

However, I don't think I made myself clear in my request. I am pretty familiar with what it's purpose is. However, since 2Rainbows wrote:

so with a progressed chart, easily obtained from astro.com,
It made me think that nobody had noticed the link to my Progressed Chart that I had posted at the bottom. So, I went back and edited the post to point that out. Although I certainly want to learn all I can about the purpose of the Progressed Chart, and I appreciate all comments.... the main purpose of my starting this thread was to get an interpretation of my Progressed Chart. For some reason, I'm having a mental block on it. I don't know if it's because I'm mentally "locked in " to the image of my natal chart, or what. I thought some things might start clicking together if some of you would point out some things you saw in the chart.

To: Themis

I had been wondering about the speed of the progression of the Moon. I knew the overall/Sun was 1 degree per year. But I knew the Moon moved much faster, and didn't know the rate of progression. Thanks.

Last edited: