sun, mercury and venus all conjunct in a composite chart.

Hi everyone

I'd like to know more about these aspects in a composite from people that have experienced them, ether sun conjunct mercury or venus, mercury conjunct venus or if anyone has had the plesure of having the whole three conjunct in a composite chart? What was it like? Was it too sweet and not enough rawness or was it just great and your still friends even if it ended? Did you both have the same love for eachother? This is what I found from reports but I'd rather get peoples experiences of these (from the horses mouth so to speak). any infor would be great.

composite chart

Sun conjunct mercury
Your relationship may not be so much an emotional relationship as it is an intellectual one. Yours is perhaps a relationship where you can exchange thoughts and ideas, study, research, spend hours in conversation and enjoy mental stimulation rather than physical. For you, sex takes place mentally rather than physically. Rather than having an emotional rapport, you may be more detached and logical in your relationship.

Your conversations will be excellent and since you have so much in common, you probably think the same ways about life in general. You will have no trouble understanding what the other person is talking about. There are very meaningful discussions indicated here and should you be involved in creative or business ventures together, then this aspect is an added boost for the conception of new ideas.

You can feel very close to each other with this aspect, without feeling vulnerable, and doing your "own thing" will be a prerequisite for the two of you. Trips and travel, whether local or long distance, are also part of this aspect. Sitting still may be difficult for you both.

Sun conjunct venus
This aspect signifies that you just plainly love each other. The attraction is so strong between you that even though you may be incompatible by other standards, you still feel like being with your partner because of that love you feel for them. It's not that they won't occasionally drive you nuts - they will. It's just that the bottom line is that there is real love between you and there is no stronger emotion in the universe.

By being together you can create beauty and form as well as appreciate art and music. Your home can easily be filled with "treasures" that reflect the talents you have. But as always with Venus, be careful of overindulging in the good things of life so they do not become a noose around your neck instead of an object of desire. Remember, the more things you have, the more trouble you art likely to have. You will not mind showing off what you have accrued together, but vanity can become an undesired side effect of this aspect if it is not kept in check.

Avoid hiding any difficulties in your relationship and bring them out in the open so they can be resolved or at least recognized in order to avoid major problems down the road. You may also be drawn to speculative ventures with this aspect, so just remember to be practical in your expenditures.

With this configuration, no matter what difficulties come along to challenge you, you will always feel a need and desire to make peace, reconcile and create harmony and cooperation in your relationship. This aspect offers a great stability that will keep you from turning against each other, unless the obstacles become totally overwhelming.

A great deal of time and effort can be put into social activities and if you are involved in creative ventures together, then this aspect adds support and form to your ideas.

Mercury conjunct venus
Communication will be a strong suit between the two of you, especially regarding objects of beauty, music, art, love and romance. Both of you share common interests in these and other related areas.

You will enjoy telling each other how you feel and you prefer doing so in the written form of cards and letters. At best you will avoid anything that is too ponderous, choosing to keep your conversations light and loving.

If there are arguments at all, you both will make them as sweet as possible so that you don't offend the other. You are sensitive to your partner's feelings and you will say what needs to be said, but in a way that doesn't hurt the other. This aspect helps smooth out any rough edges in your relationship.

Thanks in advance.

Sharn_1977

FishNChips62

Oo you're still active on the forums, I see. Great! You're welcome. :).

I am curious, though. What did I help you to do exactly? Lol.