love, marriage, career crisis: Will I get this job?

Dear All,

I barely understand the basics of astrology, but I came here with lot of hope. My life is in complete disarray now. Losing confidence and purpose to live. I will try my best to explain what led me to come here seeking help.

My life hinges on the result of a job interview that I had on Dec/9/2011. The job is a research scientist job. I had an all day interview at the company site; technical presentation, technical interview, HR interview and one-to-one discussions. The manager said in 3 weeks time they will notify me about the result. They are ideally looking for the new candidate to join the company around middle of January 2012. At the end of the day discussion, the manager said something like "This is not final, our team is still evaluating your performances, but will you be interested to consider a one year postdoctoral position if not given the regular position?" I'm still waiting for the result. Please help... I need this job badly.

Will I get this job with General Electrics, Bangalore?

My crisis: I have a long story, but briefly.. I have been through a very rough ride in my life for the last 5 months or so. First, I lost a job in the USA as a researcher, then I almost lost my chances of marrying this girl (due to family misunderstandings). Eventually, somehow our parents patch up. Then, I moved back to India, and started to look for a research scientist job (I am a PhD). The search was not easy. Finally I landed a scientist job in a government lab. The job is fine, in fact there is tremendous opportunity to grow in future, but the problem is with the location. It is in the middle of an industrial city, dusty, dirty, etc.. Neither the girl nor her parents are favoring this new job of mine. Now, they want me to find a job in the city where the girl lives and works, i.e. Bangalore (much cleaner city in India). This put my marriage on hold. There is also chance that I may lose this girl after interacting with her for last 1 year. I truly love her. The parents of the girl are not happy and I must wait for another 2 months to find myself a job in the city of their preference. The ultimate decision for my marriage lies in the hands of the girl's parents.
The girl is as important as my career.

PLEASE HELP ME. I request/beg you to read this chart and let me know if I will get this job. Wish you a very happy and peaceful new year.

Regards,

Attachments

• GE_job_astro.gif
    GE_job_astro.gif
    48.4 KB · Views: 21