The 11:11 Phenomenon

Arian Maverick

Here is a place for everyone to share their 11:11 encounters or other such experiences involving numerical synchronicity...this has cropped up in my life from time to time, and I am curious about others' experiences as well.

Here an example to start off this thread...a while back I was playing the popular Japanese number game Sudoku, and the website I used had a nice feature where you could pause the game (it's timed) to give your eyes a break, grab a snack, go to the bathroom, etc. There is no indication on the screen that lets you know how much time has elapsed until you actually pause the game, and I was not using a timer of my own. Lo and behold, I paused at exactly 1 minute and 11 seconds! There have been many other sychronicities, both small (like this) and large, but I have pictoral proof of this one :wink:

EDIT: I was just reading over my post, when I realized for the first time that today is the 11th...I had lost track of the date somewhere near the beginning of the month. Also, when you add together the digits of the time when I first posted this, the numbers add up to 11 (4+3+4) :D

Now, if only I had done this a month earlier, the entire date would have added up to 11...but I think I would have been frightened if that actually happened :lol:

Aquarian Maverick

pwadm

Staff member
I consider the number 11 as lucky. 11 pops up in my life in different forms (especially numerological connections).

The sum of the letters of my full name gives 11, the fixed phone number is 11, the temporary car number summed up to 11, my ID card was issued on a date that summed up to 11, my first email address gives 11 and so on.

Aquarian Maverick said:
EDIT: I was just reading over my post, when I realized for the first time that today is the 11th...

When you posted your message the transiting Sun was at 22 Aqu 18 degrees - Aquarius is the 11th sign....

Arian Maverick

When you posted your message the transiting Sun was at 22 Aqu 18 degrees - Aquarius is the 11th sign....

Wow, I forgot about Aquarius being the 11th sign of the Zodiac...good catch, Radu!

I'd have to say that the most breathtaking incident involving 11:11 happened to me when I was returning home after a difficult two-week stay elsewhere...it was a very dramatic and difficult time, and my life was undergoing numerous changes that I could not effectively deal with. The car ride took a little less than two hours I believe, but we encountered several obstacles along the way...I had forgotten something and we had to go back to retrieve it, we got stuck in traffic, etc. At the EXACT moment when the car pulled into the driveway, the clock changed from 1:10 to 1:11! I immediately knew that this would be the start of a new life, a new beginning...and exactly a year later, I know it was.

Aquarian Maverick

P.S. As I complete this message, the clock on my computer reads 1:10...and now it is 1:11 as I press send :D

Aquarian Maverick

Lapis

I've been getting the 11:11 thing for the past couple of years now I think. I got it just last night. For the longest time I was also getting (by 'getting' I mean unexpectedly seeing and even being implused to stop doing something and look at the clock) a lot of different numbers and number combos. I've been getting triple numbers for awhile too. 111, 222, 333, 444, etc.

Finally one day after seeing a certain number combo for years, it dawned on me....... :roll: ......that these numbers where my exact birth time! I'd also been seeing my son's birth time on the digital clock for many years. I'd love to know if anyone else has noticed their birth time, hour and minute, showing up on the clock or elsewhere repeated too? I've asked repeatedly (inwardly) what this is trying to tell me. The only thing I've gotten so far with this is that it has to do with some cycle of time that's connected to the counting down of the Mayan calendar. Point of entry into this life (birth time) and possible time of end of that cycle.....NOT death OK? Just the end of cycles in this lifetime.

Another thing I've sensed about constantly seeing 11:11 is that it has to do at one level, with polarity work and eventual resolution. 1 and 1 indicating polarity aka good/bad/ male/female/ in/out light/dark etc. etc. Now if you add to this 1 and 1 a second pair of 1's or 11......then this (11:11) indicates at one level, that you're doing this polarity work, polarity resolution not only on this physical plane but also in the plane next to it or the Astral. 11:11 spiritually working BOTH sides of the fence so to speak! :wink:

I'm sure they're many other messages in seeing 11:11 and the other number combos so many people are seeing and there's many great sites with lots of info about this. At some strange level this 11:11 and other number phenomenon, reminds me of the Crop Circles in that they're coded messages talking a more universal language which forces us humans to use more of our brains than usual.

Arian Maverick

I also get 1:23, 3:21, or any other pattern of ascending/descending numbers quite a bit...I've tried to research what this means, but there's not nearly as much information as 11:11. I believe they're all interconnected, though.

It's interesting what you said about seeing birth times, Lapis...but I was born at 3:44 AM, so unless I wake up unexpectedly in the middle of the night (and as a second child, I have adapted to sleep through things that would otherwise wake up my parents), I doubt I will encounter this. But then again, there's always other sources besides digital clocks :wink:

Edit: Hmm, I posted this message on the 44th minute of the hour...why is this constantly happening to me?

Aquarian Maverick

A

Anonymous

I have had experiences of 1:11 and/or 11:11 as well. But the most striking and weird phenomenon for me has been 4:20. I have seen this number everywhere and in any form, unexpected and uncalled for, for over a year. While I fantasized what it could be it dawned on me that it was the birthday of someone who was in love with me very strongly. My take on this: they were trying to make themselves visible to me just by the power of their love and energy towards me.

Arian Maverick

think you might find an answer in the latest newsletter: http://newsletter.astrologyweekly.com/week6.php#editorial

There's a pretty direct reference to you....

Thank you, Radu! I'll check it out...

A great recent example is a topic on Astrology Weekly Forum named "The 11:11 Phenomenon" (http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=960). The poster (Aquarian Maverick) tells about her encounters with the number 11. Simply generating her 11th harmonic chart we get an explanation: there's a wonderful water pyramid formed of Jupiter, Neptune and Mars, connected in many ways with the other planets, that explains at least in part her sensitivity to this number.

Ever the curious Aquarian, I must ask...what program did you use to compute my 11th harmonic chart (I tried Astrodienst but it only goes up to 10th harmonic)? Also how does my "water pyramid" explain my sensitivity to this number? Thanks again! :wink:

Aquarian Maverick

P.S. It was 7:11 PM EST as I was writing/posting this message...makes me want a Slurpie :lol:

M

I was the first guest that replied - 'right on time'. I have Aquarian moon too. I also have a birthday on the 29th = 11 (numerology). I didn't have time to login with my regular name + so it just got posted

I hear about the 11:11 years ago while studying new age stuff during those times for interdimensional shifts etc. The phenonenom follows me around since. For several years it had been 10:10 with as a sign about certain people + now I'm recieving lots of 11:11. After I saw your first message I had to leave for an appointment with a friend + she causallymentioned her company logo has 11 dots for a project without knowing what I had been replying to on this thread.

Plse check out www.crystalinks.com - good reading material with notes on 11:11 too.

Arian Maverick

I have Aquarian moon too.

Actually I have an Aries moon and Aquarian Rising...sorry if I confused you :oops:

I find that 11:11 tends to appear in my life most prominantly during times of radical change and upheaval...it was a constant companion of mine this time last year. Yet even when I was being tapped so to speak almost every day, I would stop in my tracks whenever these numbers would appear and stare at the clock until it changed. There is something strangely unsettling about 11:11, something which grabs my attention immediately and keeps me entranced like an insect to a light. I believe it sparks something within us, perhaps a memory of where we came from and who we truly are...

Aquarian Maverick

P.S. I have been to Crystalinks before, but thanks for sharing the link (no pun intended) :wink:

pwadm

Staff member
Aquarian Maverick said:
Ever the curious Aquarian, I must ask...what program did you use to compute my 11th harmonic chart (I tried Astrodienst but it only goes up to 10th harmonic)? Also how does my "water pyramid" explain my sensitivity to this number?
I use Janus for all my charts. Here's the chart:

The configuration in the chart is actually a KITE with the focal point on Jupiter. The grand trine is a huge amount of energy, it being in water signs is it makes it work on the receptive side, adding a Sun-Jupiter opposition gives a directioning of these energies, toward Jupiter, located in its Pisces domicile.
The whole thing gives me the feeling of some highly spiritual energies, helping you in your life evolution and transformation (Jupiter in the 8th house).

Arian Maverick

Although I tried to (temporarily) stuff my Virgo South Node in a burlap sack in order to ask Radu a question, it found a clever way of escaping and urged me to create a new board about harmonics.

Now, back to the 11:11 Phenomenon... :D

Aquarian Maverick

Draco

Hi all of you,

Wow!

Beth, this is so very strange to read, because I had a strange synchronicity occur regarding the number 11.11 upon this very forum. I believe that it was a spiritual calling, and I believe that as you have also mentioned this number I am perhaps meant to direct you to why this number is significant. You are meant to be among those of us who will be 'firing the grid' on July 17th 2006 @ - 11.11 GMT.

You're probably confused - so go to the thread called 'Fire the Grid' by Aquarius Moon on this board. You will come to see more significance in this number. Read the links provided. (I would just link you to it but I don't know how).

As I mention on AM's thread, I recently moved out of a flat, and being into astrology I naturally wanted to know what the exact time was when I left. The time was 11:11, and the number stuck in my head, because it seemed quite odd that a number containing so many 1's should be significant at a time when I set out to make a new beginning.

Nothing happens without a reason. I felt that there was something more to it, but couldn't quite discern what. Then, very shortly afterwards I read Aquarius Moon's post, and then I realised why the fates had decided that it was important that this number should stick in my head. I was being directed to 'fire the grid'. Had I not found the number so significant, I may not have taken such interest in the date and time featured on AM's post. This is how I know I am meant to be part of this, I'm sure you are too, and everyone else who has commented upon this thread.

Also note the date - 17/7/2006 - 1 + 7 + 7 + 2 + 6 = 24, if we split 24 down the middle, what do we get - two sets of eleven! (11.11).

Intriguing isn't it? :wink:

This number may have many personal significances for you, but I believe that one of them is that you are meant to participate in 'firing the grid' upon this date and at this time.

Also the number 22 is very significant to me. I have no idea why, but it just seems to speak to me in a language I don't understand. I know it is a very important number for me but I don't know why or what it's trying to say.

It started in my 22nd year. 22's were coming up all over the place, I won't give you a long list of examples because it will become tedious, but trust me, 22's were everywhere all the time and it was very odd and 22 is still significant to me now. 22 always shows me the way. When I discovered astrology I found that my Sun was @ Virgo 22. This is why I don't round degrees up - I know my Sun should be considered at 22 degrees because 22 speaks to me, it is my special number.

I have just realised something peculiar. 11 + 11 = 22!

I just wanted to direct you to the 'fire the grid' post by Aquarius Moon. As soon as I saw your reference to double eleven I knew I needed to direct you there - then you'll glean more significance from this number perhaps?

Also how odd that there should be mention of 'Aquarian moon's' on this thread, the name of the author of the 'fire the grid' article alongside a discussion concerning double eleven. I took this as a strong indication that I should direct you to that post and those links.

Let me know what you think. :wink:

Radu,

It is interesting what Beth's 11th harmonic chart shows - but I wonder, what would a harmonic chart for 11.11 or 1111 show, as it seems to be the double eleven that stands out here.

I notice how on the 11th harmonic chart the Moon is at 11.01 Taurus, all of the one's again!

Draco :wink:

Draco

Oh my God! :oops: (cringe)

I made a mistake - the relevant date is 27/7/2007.

So the numbers add to 25!!! None the less, this still gives us two 11's with a remainder of 1, hence all the one's again.

Draco :wink:

pwadm

Staff member
Hey, I just noticed this as I am preparing to reply to the Harmonics topic that brought up numerology issues: this nickname - "Aquarian Maverick" - numerologically is 11 !!
Did you know it? Well, I suppose you did, just didn't mention it...

Arian Maverick

Wow, 2007 is my year of high school graduation...and according to Kryon, the gridwork began the year I was born (1989) :D

I can't wait to find out more!

Aquarian Maverick

Arian Maverick

Hey, I just noticed this as I am preparing to reply to the Harmonics topic that brought up numerology issues: this nickname - "Aquarian Maverick" - numerologically is 11 !!
Did you know it? Well, I suppose you did, just didn't mention it...

Actually, it occured to me when I was first writing about my experience with 11:11 to check my pen name for such a sychronicity, but I never actually got a chance to do it. I had an inkling it might have added to 11, though...the name came to me while I was reading one of my online astrological reports (see my signature below) and it just stuck. I have so much of an Aries influence in my chart that I find it peculiar I did not choose to include to include this somehow as part of my online identity; naturally, I considered this, but the description of my rising sign resonated strongly with me and I immediately identified myself as Aquarian Maverick.

Ironically, my combined first and middle name adds up to 11, as does my last name :D

EDIT: I also just remembered that the time I was born (3:44 AM) adds to 11, too! And today (February 14) I received the 11:11 signal again...

Aquarian Maverick