Will we move on this time?

gerdahagge

We agreed pretty much to break up on the 1 January 2013 to start a new year without being destructive. we havent managed it before, so i'm wondering if the chart shows that we will move on this time?

gerdahagge

Here is the chart

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_will_we_move_on_this_time_will_we_move__hp_29264_22087.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_will_we_move_on_this_time_will_we_move__hp_29264_22087.gif
    51.9 KB · Views: 28

aquarius7000

Hi,

I only just read your PM.

You = Saturn
He = the Moon (if the Moon signifies the quesited, it cannot be your co-sig as the querent)

The Moon (he) is moving towards Saturn (you) in a sextile, so he may approach you. Then Mars will square Saturn, so there could be something unpleasant/argument, etc, and, Mars being your dispositor and in your house, it could go out from you. However, this is just what the chart reflects. If you feel it is best for you both to move on, then you just have to stick by it this time. Moon approaches Sat in a sextile, so it is not a very strong aspect, so you can manage to move on, if you want to.

Good luck
:)AQ7

gerdahagge

Thank you so much :)

i'm just wondering what this means: Mars being your dispositor and in your house, it could go out from you

"it could go out from you"...out from my house or out from my heart/brain?

aquarius7000

Hi,

.....i'm just wondering what this means: Mars being your dispositor and in your house, it could go out from you

"it could go out from you"...out from my house or out from my heart/brain?
I meant that the unpleasantness, or argument (which I relate with Mars) could be started by yourself (=go out from you). Maybe something about him might irk you and that might start a fight or something.

:)AQ7

appleberry

I'm getting a yes (though this is a placidus chart, not standard for me).Do you want this more than him? Is this long distance?

Last edited:

gerdahagge

Aquarius: Ok, i understand.. that wouldnt surprise me...but i will try not t know anything about him so i dont need to get upset!

Appleberry: Yes, i want to move on and stop this "thing" more than he does! we are not long distance! i blocked him on facebook.