I feel bad about having mercury square pluto

tomzero

I hurt my familys feelings all the time, when I get mad, I often speak violent and use swear words to the people I care about and others.

sometimes I feel I cant control my word, it just comes out, like a volcano, but now my sister at work and dad gets on my nerves but I wonder why I cant take out that aggression on them, they seem to deserve it more then anyone in my family.

Last edited:

Hieronimuss

• Consider the fact that you have a lack of air in your chart which may affect you in following possible ways:
  • Lack of adaptability to new things (ideas, people, situations, etc)
  • Lack of creative thinking and mental activity in daily tasks
  • Inability to communicate effectively and/or clearly
  • Lack of objectivity and perspective
  • No or little interest in education and/or learning
  • Inability to plan ahead
  • Difficulty in weighing up the pros and cons in a logical manner

Tom, you're justa moody person. But lets talk the future. You should be lifting weights and socializing witht he right people as we speak. You have a future in acting and politics. The only issue is ur relationships, as u have poor judgement when it comes to who you associate with. You can be a powerful presence on camera, but have to stay in shape. Dont neglect this. I cant explain how important this is for you. Now in hollywood, u can meet the right people at the gym. So lets start bulking up and auditioning for action movie roles.

tomzero

Tom, you're justa moody person. But lets talk the future. You should be lifting weights and socializing witht he right people as we speak. You have a future in acting and politics. The only issue is ur relationships, as u have poor judgement when it comes to who you associate with. You can be a powerful presence on camera, but have to stay in shape. Dont neglect this. I cant explain how important this is for you. Now in hollywood, u can meet the right people at the gym. So lets start bulking up and auditioning for action movie roles.

I always wanted to be a actor too!!! so the first step is going to the gym? but I ruind my credit, where they want take me at any gyms nw, I have a natural 12 packs abs and built, but this really does sound like a plan. right now im trying to save to look for a good agent, I found one but they want 200 down to send out my pictures and build me a resume.

THANKS FOR THE ADVISE!

I JUST WISH I HAD THE CREDIT AND THE MONEY FOR THE GYM, IM GONNA START WORKING OUT AT HOME! AND ASK MY DAD FOR A LITTLE HELP WITH BUILDING MY CREDIT

Last edited:

tomzero

I have not been to the gym yet, but a agent goes to my cousins church they own, and there gonna introduce me,so that's a good start I guess too

I hurt my familys feelings all the time, when I get mad, I often speak violent and use swear words to the people I care about and others.

sometimes I feel I cant control my word, it just comes out, like a volcano, but now my sister at work and dad gets on my nerves but I wonder why I cant take out that aggression on them, they seem to deserve it more then anyone in my family.

Whilst there is a lack of air planets in your chart you do have 3planets in air houses AND air on the Asc to help compensate....:biggrin:

Your mercury is retrograde which considers before speaking. I feel you anger is down to mars in 12th house opp sun. Oppositions tend to projected onto others and this aspect has a wilful desire to control others. Now we see Saturn tightly conj MC this will inevitably delay any career/work aspirations.

Mercury is Leo is a drama queen, likes to be centre of attention, bossy controlling and throws it's dummy out when people oppose him..

Problem with your style of communciations is compounded with mercury quincunx neptune. this is basically mis-communications, reading too much between the lines, going out and coming in....

Mercury Quincunx (Inconjunct) Neptune

Lots of time and effort can be wasted when you plan on things that are way out of reach. Your imagination and ideals serve you well when you are careful to keep the sequence of essential happenings in mind and accept your own idiosyncrasies. Be careful you don't promise more to others than you can deliver. Self-honesty is not easy but it is essential in order to develop.
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/quincunxinterpretations.html

“You make promises you cannot keep and console yourself by saying, "Well at least I tried." However, your reasoning is not in keeping with the facts. You create for yourself painful responsibilities that are usually unnecessary. You worry over unnecessary problems that may never develop and overreact to those that do. You exaggerate the seriousness of your failures and may even become ill by dwelling on tasks you think others expect you to do. You are imaginative, inspired, and creative but find difficulty in expressing these qualities to your complete satisfaction.”

From the book ‘Aspects and Personality’ by Karen Hamaker-Zondag

Sometimes these quincunxs are obvious and recognised in personality, other times it can take a lot of self examination to identify with the planets energies and of course they (like all aspects) don't operate 100% of the time, they are simply a facet of your personality. Some say they cause health issues that are unresolved, underlying, dormant waiting to be triggered.... some say you stay at one end, to the detriment of the other, OR end up see-sawing between the two until you learn balance, integration of two unlikely pairings.

Next look at the signs, then houses and then aspects. Now the *others aspects* from these Yods as they can act like escape routes, that can help or hinder the expressions. A chart with lots of Yods (Finger of God) will always be *searching* for the divine answers to the meaning of life, to find synthesis

If someone has the ‘generational Pluto sextile neptune’ (born after 1940) then there is always a possibility of creating a temporary Yod with quicker moving planets, progressions, solar arcs even and difficult situations where you could be forced into making decisions and worrying that you have made the wrong one. Saturn, Uranus are generational to and unless these two fall in first quadrant (the most personal) the may not even be felt if they create a temporary Yod…this could be *transformation through suffering* type aspect

mars retro has frustrations at taking direct actions.

Mercury square Pluto has a great positive side, insomuch as it enjoy digging and delving doing research, but it can get negative into verbal lacerations and acid tongue to. But you have to ask yourself why? your mercury has other challenges..

to understand the quicnunxs you need to go back to basics and understand why these two are sooo different..

Leo is fixed and fire sign. Again all fixed signs are stubborn and don’t like changes unless it suits them but has lots of loyalty and fidelity. Fire tends to act first and think later. Leo are usually sociable, confident extrovert focusing on love and partnerships, but always want the control (like Scorpio) very bossy, very well organised. Wants to be the centre of attention if not will have tantrum or throw toys out of pram. Lots of pride, occasional arrogance and tends to be bit theatrical (some should be on the stage)

Capricorn is cardinal and earth. Capricorns, serious, hardworking ambitious. Care very much about status, achievements and career and what people will think. Practical, excellent with money and hanging onto it longer and harder than the rest of us. Cancer and Capricorn share these traits tight…. Capricorn and Cancer are also the two hoarders of the zodiac, Cancer hordes for emotional and sentimental reasons, old birthday cards, anniversary cards old photos anything looking back. Capricorns hoards for practical reasons, these people have attic or/and garage full of junk just in case the brownies want a pair of curtains cutting up for something. Capricorns always want value for money and expect their purchases to last. Capricorn will always want to structure the life of Gemini and keep them grounded, which is probably what they need. Capricorn and Scorpio at the two least sociable signs. Hence the problem Leo wants to be centre of attention and wants to be in control and Capricorn want someone ambitious, hardworking who will get them the status, achievements and recognition they want.

now let's not forget sun is also square pluto, showing problems relating to father..albeit wide orb
shows a tendency for willfulness to build up in your nature. As the pressures become greater, you are apt to explode. This may be a puzzlement to those around you because most of the time you are so self-restrained and in perfect control. Perhaps there is a frustrated ambition for power and authority. You have executive ability and the talent for managing ambitious enterprises. You must learn the art of compromise if you are striving to get far in life.With compromise and understanding of the egos of others, this is a power aspect.
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/sunaspects.html#suspl

romantically venus square moon has it's own problems ...

Moon square venus
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24933&page=1

venus squares saturn shows feeling of being unloved from early childhood and cautious in romance and finances..