Curious about this synastry

piscesascendant

I'll cut to the chase: what do you feel the chances of this synastry chart showing signs of more than just a friendship? Could there be real romance, even marriage in the future?

My planets are on the inner circle, hers are on the outer circle. For some reason, the first thing that caught my eye was my Chiron conjunct her Venus in Aries. I looked this up for a synastry chart, and it indicates it being one of the most powerful and positive aspects for a relationship, even marriage, possible. It's considered almost magical. I got excited, but then remembered that any guy with a Chiron in close proximity to her Venus might have the same chances. So, I'm wondering if there is anything else in this synastry chart that could lead to a relationship? I realize there are several squares in the chart, but I've read that squares can sometimes add strength and stability to a marriage, and not necessarily be a bad thing per se. My parents have a few squares in their synastry chart, and although they've had arguments at times (what couple doesn't?), they are such a stable couple that it seems no degree of arguing would ever break up their relationship.

By the way, I don't know the female's birth time, so I did the chart as 12 noon. Since synastry focuses on lining signs up and birth time would show more the house placement for her and how I would affect her house placement, I can live without that part of the analysis for the moment. Guess I'm more concerned with the interpretation of aspects (and while we're at it, I guess selfishly, how her planetary placements and our aspects would affect my houses, etc.)

Any thoughts, anyone? Thanks.

Attachments

• synastry chart.jpg
    synastry chart.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 34

piscesascendant

I'm not sure what to think of this.... granted, 56 people (as of now) have looked at the post, but with no responses. I realize that's a pittance compared to some posts that haven't received a response after hundreds of views. (I can try to exercise some patience, etc., lol). In the meantime, I have been trying to further analyze the synastry chart more on my own (even though I didn't post much more of that analysis other than the Chiron / Venus conjunction).

Put into layman's terms, what I came up with from my interpretation was that she and I might--if not "would"--have different objectives in life, if not different means to attaining those objectives, but that we would always try to help each other find a way of obtaining those objectives. I also gathered that she would be instrumental in guiding me through any obstacles in life and helping me learn the ropes in whatever I pursued. What was interesting to note with regards to any aspects to my Mars was that she and I would experience a lot of sexual passion, to the point where she might feel I come on too strong. Some other females I've known have felt that way. I've been told I have a larger than life personality and that I can come on very strongly. My guess is this female in synastry would probably help me to exercises my traits in a more subtle way.

Let's see what else... that communication between us would be very harmonious and that we'd understand each other (Mercury and Moon aspects). And although there's be stuff (how's that for articulate? lol) for us to work on as a couple, in the end it would be worth it because there really wouldn't be anything volcanic to break us up.

That's all from me for now, I'm chime in again later if I remember more. Hoping to read others' feedback soon.

Thanks.