To Be or Not To Be?

M

Meleania

I was wondering if someone could tell me any problems me and my bf might run into or if we could have some real potential, we have been together for about 1 year and 4 months

My Chart:
achart_pf0fileTjRaNp-u1126507178.gif

My Bf's Chart:
TylersChart.gif

Our 'Partnership' chart:
MineandTylersChart.gif

wilsontc

Staff member
About your relationship

Meleania,

In doing relationship charts, the first step is to understand how each person approaches relationships. This can be seen by looking at Libra, Venus, and the 7th house (all are about relationships) in each chart. In your chart, you have no Libra energy. Venus is exalted in the 12th house (strong energy) sextile (energy goes easily with) Uranus (friends, also rebellion), so your relationship energy is strong and you like to have some freedom in your relationships. Pluto (transformation, also power) is focused in the 7th house, so you either take power in relationships or are overpowered in relationship (Pluto power is either used BY someone or ON someone).

Your friend has Libra modifying the South node (the past), so your friend is moving AWAY from relationships. He also has least aspected (strong energy) Venus exalted in the 12th house (strong energy) in a fate degree (strong energy), so relationship energy is STRONG in him. The challenge of unaspected energy is that it doesn't "connect in" to the person: the person is very STRONG in the person but they don't "feel it" very well themselves. He also has Uranus (friends, also rebellion) conjunct (energy is combined with) Saturn (duty, also restriction) conjunct his Descendant (others), so he may rebel against those around him. All this indicates that he may want to move AWAY from a close, intimate relationship.

The next thing to look at is the relationship chart (your chart is in the middle and his is on the outside). The first thing to look for in relationship charts is any connections between the Sun and Moon by themselves. In your two chart there are several Sun-Moon connections, which indicates a STRONG attraction to each other. The next thing to look for are the aspects made between Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, and Mars (also called "personal" planets). There are some easy and some challenging connections between you, indicating things can work out, but there needs to be some coming to "mutual understanding" on relationship issues. Finally, his Midheaven (outer world) is conjunct (energy is combined with) your North node (future goals), indicating he can help you in your life goals in some way.

The compatibility is there, but the largest challenge will be coming to an agreement on what TYPE of relationship it is. As much as you like to have freedom in a relationship, he wants to have even more. Ultimately, that may be a little TOO much freedom to give away...it is all up to you both to work that little issue out! ;)

Relating independently,

Tim