Very accurate horary chart!

Squapius

Banned
Hello.
I did this horary question two days ago, and I´m amazed by its accuracy. It was so clean and simple that it just did slapped me in the face like "HA!!! TAKE YOUR ANSWER!".
Well, maybe what does count in horary astrology is to get the answer that you really want to know...
A dear friend of mine is drowning in a very depressive state. Her organism has became dependent to some kind of anti-depression medicine she has been taking for feeling better, but she keeps on saying that the pills are not working. I have been telling to her that those pills are not going to make her happy, because they just calm her nervs at a metabolic level. The pills cannot give to her the psychological tools she needs to pull her depression out. I tell that to her and she doesn´t follow my advice. She is sooooooooo stubborn! And I wanted really bad to help her. I wanted to know what can I do for her, or knowing if what I was going to do could help her. The question was: Will I be able to help her?
But no. That was not the truth. That wasn´t really the question I had. That´s why I´m a very wicked friend.
I like her a lot...(I usually can´t help falling in love with my friends, that always happens helplessly)...and I love her. I like to care about her.
And she has this boyfriend...
Well, that´s why the real question was another one.
The real and jelous question was: Will they stop loving eachother for I could have her for my own?
And the horary chart was so very clear xD:

ME:
Gemini ascendant. Saggitarius mercury in the 7th is the chart ruler and my significator.
So, an androginous, weak, un-attractive and detriment mercury is my significator...good.

MY FRIEND:
She could be 7th house or 11th house. My feelings for her are very confuse. It´s like a blend of 7th and 11th house...but I´ll take the 7th.
Seveth house saggitarius, and her significator is jupiter.

Jupiter is happily conjuncted to venus (her boyfriend) in the eight house, and mercury (me) is desperately trying to make an almost invisible semisextile to jupiter. Saturn is making a nice and long-lasting trine to the venus-jupiter conjunction, and mercury is squaring saturn...The moon is making a sweet sextile to the conjuntion, and mercury is squaring the moon.
It seems that the squares are all about jelousy xD.
Anyways...mercury was in its way to leave the saturn square, and the moon was about to be void of course getting inside aries.
All my hopes crushed down, because the truth is simple and clear: I´m shorty and fag-like, and I´m trying to make her my girlfriend while she has already a boyfriend. She is depressed and doesn´t need all this.
And that´s why I feel like I´m not helping at all.

Althought she couldn´t be with me, I want to help her anyways.

I´m not brilliant at reading horary charts and interpretations, but you can tell me if there´s something I did miss in the chart (HORARY CHART), for I could learn more. I´d want to read your thoughts about this.

So, post if you want :]

Squapius

Banned
I don´t blame her for being as she is now. Pluto is entering her 12th house. She is having hard times.
Pluto is getting out from my 12th house. I don´t remember the time when pluto first entered that house.
I hope she can pull out from her depression. I don´t know what will happen to her. I can´t find the way how to approach.
She is going on with this suicide ideas...a suicide would be the worse.

Last edited:

starlink

ME:
Hi there Squapius, you wrote:

Gemini ascendant. Saggitarius mercury in the 7th is the chart ruler and my significator.
So, an androginous, weak, un-attractive and detriment mercury is my significator...good.

Yes, you are right, Mercury is not very well off at the moment. He is not only in detriment in Sagittarius but also combust (within 8.5° away from the Sun) but outgoing which shows that he is on the way out of this combustion.
Mercury is also in term of Saturn, showing the worries you have concerning your friend because Saturn rules the 8th house.

But dont forget that the Moon always co-signifies the querent and when the Asc. ruler is very weak, you could then look at the Moon instead because the Moon could maybe better placed. In this case Moon is indeed better placed and is about to make a sextile to Venus, the ruler of your 5th house of romance and general ruler of women. So this means that there could be an opportunity(but not a certainty!) for you to get together with her, but you already seem to have given up on love because Venus is VOC, not making an aspect anymore with another planet before leaving Capricorn and she is in the sign of Moons detriment and in the bad 8th house.

Venus (your loveprospects) is moving into Aquarius where she will enter in the term of Saturn, but in the triplicity of Mercury!! and face of Venus.
But Venus is in the unfortunate 8th house and Moon is in term of Saturn so I dont know if you will take advantage of that possibility. Also Mercury is in no state to really act as Mercury cannot see straight at the moment (combust) or she does not see you or does not know about your feeling for her because you dont show them. Being combust makes you sort of invisible for others.

Moon is actually also translating the light from Mercury to Venus, but I dont think it will help much.

The end of the matter house 4 is also ruled by this weak Mercury and also shows me that it does not look all too good. Even if you would get her, I dont think it would really last.

I would take the 11th house for your friend because you refer to her as your friend from the beginning.
This house is ruled by Mars, who is in your 7th and in your term as well and in the face of the Moon. So she seems to like you.

Now, lets have a look at the following. You wrote:

Jupiter is happily conjuncted to venus (her boyfriend)

This is assuming that Jupiter rules her. But Venus is not her boyfriend Squapius. The boyfriend would be signified by the 7thhouse from the 7th, so that would be Mercury and Mercury in her 1st house shows that they are together but also in this scenario, the relationship between him and her is not good at all. There is no contact between Mercury and Jupiter. We do not use semi sextiles or semi squares in horary astrology.

If we take your 11th house as being her, than her boyfriend would be the 7th or the 11th and that is Venus. She is Mars, he is Venus. Also no connection between these two planets. Venus is in term of Saturn and Mars in term of Mercury, no mutual reception. So I dont believe that she and her boyfriend have a close relationship if you ask me. So there might be a chance for you to make your move:)! if you can and that is the question of course.

I don´t blame her for being as she is now. Pluto is entering her 12th house
This is natal astrology of course. Besides, just having Pluto entering your 12th house does not mean that a person starts thinking about suicide. That has to do with other factors in her natal chart.

I don´t know what will happen to her

I dont think she will do anything harmful to herself. Looking from both perspectives, the 7th house and the 11th house, there is no connection with her and her 8th house (8th from the 7th = ruled by the Moon, 8th from the 11th is ruled by Mars).

The moon is making a sweet sextile to the conjuntion, and mercury is squaring the moon.
You are looking at this again from a natal astrological perspective. Be careful because horary is very different. So what you really see here is that the Moon, who moves the fastest (always see which planet is the fastest!!), is indeed moving towards a sextile with Venus, but not with Jupiter. Moon already past the sextile to Jupiter when Moon was at 23.24° Pisces. There are no normal aspects like in natal astrology to be found in horary astrology, only ingoing and outgoing aspects.

Mercury is not squaring the Moon (this is natal astrology again). Moon moves faster than Mercury. Moon already PAST the square to the Moon, the contact lies in the past. How long ago? About 6° = 6 days, weeks or month ago.

Hope this was a bit of a lesson. I recommend you read the basics of horary astrology in our Education Board, Sticky: How to Read a Horary Chart: The Basics written by Archer Girl to get certain rules of horary memorized. This will help you with future interpretations.

Starlink

Last edited:

Squapius

Banned
Hello Starlink.
Thank you very much, that was helpful.

Hope this was a bit of a lesson. I recommend you read the basics of horary astrology in our Education Board, Sticky: How to Read a Horary Chart: The Basics written by Archer Girl to get certain rules of horary memorized. This will help you with future interpretations.

And I got to apologize. Again I say that I´m not good at all at doing horary, AND I DID read the guidelines and "How to read a Horary Chart: The basics" made by AG. So, you can notice how bad I am at doing this. I know the guidelines, don´t think that what I just did (posting this thread) is another annoying newby thread.

This is assuming that Jupiter rules her. But Venus is not her boyfriend Squapius. The boyfriend would be signified by the 7thhouse from the 7th, so that would be Mercury and Mercury in her 1st house shows that they are together but also in this scenario, the relationship between him and her is not good at all. There is no contact between Mercury and Jupiter. We do not use semi sextiles or semi squares in horary astrology.

Yes, I was a bit lazy at the time of doing the intertpretation, but what you wrote inspires me. So, you don´t use semisextiles...

In this case Moon is indeed better placed and is about to make a sextile to Venus, the ruler of your 5th house of romance and general ruler of women. So this means that there could be an opportunity(but not a certainty!) for you to get together with her, but you already seem to have given up on love because Venus is VOC, not making an aspect anymore with another planet before leaving Capricorn and she is in the sign of Moons detriment and in the bad 8th house.

Wow, that makes me feel like an a$$hole right now. But what is important to me is that she felt better. I don´t want to be a boyfriend that dates, flirts and all that, I want to help her and give her my support.

Well, I think all of the astrologers that make horary interpretation are genius and very skilled, because it´s difficult to me to read horary. But I guess I can do it better if I learn more about it, because in the other hand I have not learned that much.

Your post was good, and it was very explanatory. So, thanks!

starlink

Hi squapidus! I am very glad for your answer! I suggested to you the horary rules actually for the links it has, good links that could help you further.
You gave it a good start, dont think I did not see that:)
What has helped me in the past was having a routine "scanning" first when starting to look at a horary, like this:

1. see if the chart is radical. If it has a too early Asc. or too late, then know that you need more information or that you already know the answer subconsciously and cannot change the outcome anymore
2. see if the Moon is VOC or not
3. see if Saturn is in the 7th. This warns you for a problematic interpretation, unless Saturn represents the querent or the quisited.
4. see if the significators are strong or weak, especially if they are combust or under the sunbeams or peregrine. Are they in good or bad houses? In the houses of their JOY or where the REJOYCE?

After you have scanned so far, you already have a pretty good idea if the chart looks good or not so good.

For a YES answer see if the Quisitors planet is making an ingoing aspect with the Quisited's planet or vice versa.

If you dont find this, then see if there are maybe mutual receptions between them, like one planet in the sign of the other and vice versa, or in each others term. There is a table of planetary dignities in one of the internet sites. Print it out and keep next to you at all times.

If there are no mutual receptions things already look less fortunate, but maybe a translation of light can help and bring one to the other. A planet faster than the other two should leave one (by aspect) and make an aspect to the other one. You can find info about MReceptions in one of the links.

If that is also not the case, the answer is NO. You could check by looking at the 4th house of how the matter will end. The ruler and it's aspects should show what is likely to happen.

Also look at the last aspect of the Moon before Moon leaves her sign. Moon shows how the situation develops.

These are a few points I always follow and it already helps enormously by interpreting the chart.

Keep studying Squapidus and for sure you will get the hang of it!!

Cheers, Starlink

archergirl

This was a very good effort, Squapius. No effort is 'annoying' to us, no matter how 'badly' you think you did, and you tried very hard.:)

Horary is very difficult for most people to 'get' right away, especially if they have spent a long time studying natal astrology, because in horary the planets keep on moving, rather than stand still; so a planet is either moving toward another planet, or moving away from another planet. It is 'life in motion'.

Just keep practising...it gets easier!

AG:p