How can someone be born under 3 water signs?

I am trying to figure out some of Nostradamus' writings, one of them is century 1, quatrain 50..

[FONT=arial,helvetica]From the three water signs will be born a man
who will celebrate Thursday as his feast day.
His renown, praise, rule and power will grow
on land and sea, bringing trouble to the East.

Other then the child and parents with water signs, is there any other way a person can be born under more than one water sign?

[/FONT]

Carole

The logical conclusion for me is that Nostradamus meant that he would be born under one of the water signs.

Besides his parents and himself being born in water signs, his country could have been "born" in one of the water signs. He could have his Sun, Moon and Rising Sign in the three water signs also.

Carole

Last edited:

Arian Maverick

I'm thinking of two possibilities:

1) Did Nostradamus his Ascendant, Sun, and Moon each in a different water sign?

2) Is his natal Sun, Moon, or Ascendant in a water sign, a water decanate (well, I suppose it would have to be in a water decanate if it was in a water sign, so this doesn't mean much), and a water duad?

Knowing Nostradamus, though, I doubt it is this simple...but it's a start.

Arian Maverick

Ebenia

Arian, Now I got completely lost. Do you think that Nostradamus is talking about himself? How could that be?

He is talking about some great man of East, maybe someone from Russia?

Nostradamus's poems are always such a love of mine. Such a mystery and knowledge is hidden in them!

Arian Maverick

Sorry, my mind's been fragmented lately, and I wasn't sure exactly whom you were referring to :eek:

EDIT: Here's an idea; what if Nostradamus was referring to a future incarnation of himself?

I've also just thought of something else; I believe the planet Jupiter has been associated with Thursday throughout many cultures, for it remains partially in the word for Thursday in a few languages (i.e. jueves in Spanish, jeudi in French, etc.). This reference may also have something to do with Thor; according to the definition of Thursday on Dictionary.com:

[Origin: bef. 950; ME; OE Thursdæg < ODan Thūrsdagr lit., Thor's day; r. OE Thunres dæg; c. D donderdag, G Donnerstag (all repr. Gmc trans. of LL diés Jovis). See Thor, thunder, day]

Isn't there an astrological configuration known as Thor's Hammer or something similar? Do you suppose the individual referred to in the quatrain could have this configuration?

These are just some ideas...

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

freedomlover

[FONT=arial,helvetica]From the three water signs will be born a man
who will celebrate Thursday as his feast day.
His renown, praise, rule and power will grow
on land and sea, bringing trouble to the East.
[/FONT]

Here in the USA, our holiday of "Thanksgiving" is always held on a Thursday. I wonder if it refers to him being a man who is truly thankful to God? It is rather cryptic as to whether this man is a troublemaker or a good man that has a lot of enemies out of jealousy, fear, etc.

I've always wanted to read the writings of Nostradamus, but never got my hands on them - maybe one day soon.
[FONT=arial,helvetica][/FONT]

murali.nie

I am trying to figure out some of Nostradamus' writings, one of them is century 1, quatrain 50..

[FONT=arial,helvetica]From the three water signs will be born a man[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica]who will celebrate Thursday as his feast day.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica]His renown, praise, rule and power will grow [/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica]on land and sea, bringing trouble to the East.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial,helvetica]Other then the child and parents with water signs, is there any other way a person can be born under more than one water sign?[/FONT]
The Quatrain refers to Bhagawan Sri sathya Sai baba.The combination of Sun, Saturn, Venus and Mercury indicated beyond any shadow of doubt the advent of a Maha Purush, a great being or an avatar was born as the very quintessence of Light and Love in order to herald a golden era for humanity;

Sai baba has his holy day as Thursday which confirms in quatrain and his pure love towards people may bring trouble to the Islamic Fundamentalists of the east.He was born in November 23rd 1926 which stands for three Water Signs--Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces-- Water represents imagination, human feelings and one's ability to love and sustain. [7]

nickelpickel

i was just thinking about how being born under 3 water signs is complete ******** so i searched it and found this thread. So sidereal i'm Sun:Scorpio(nov 26th), Moon:pisces and Rising:Scorpio..i'm not all three diff types but still being all three water blows and i take it its rare? however i wish i was more sag and had fire influences,anything but a bunch of water rly. but that little bit of sag makes it to where i'm constantly in a battle inside my head and its not fun.

bittermoon

I'm Cancer Sun, Scorpio Moon, Pisces Rising though I have yet to meet anybody out there with exact that combination, I have met other triple waters (and even married one) so it is not *that* rare.

dr. farr

Any horoscopic point can relate to 3 signs (using the old time astrology system-now called "traditional astrology"-which Nostradamus followed, and which is also still followed as standard procedure in Vedic astrology to this day):

-the sign (30 degree entire sign) the point is in
plus
-the decan (10 degree area) of the sign
plus
-the duodenary (2.5 degree area) of the sign

3 Water signs?
Take, for example, the ascending degree @ 9 Cancer:
-this is in the (entire) water sign, Cancer
...and it is also in the first elemental decanate of Cancer, which is Cancer
...and it is also in the fourth duodenary (sign 1/12th) of Cancer, which is Scorpio

Jesusistheway

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

True Triplicity

Does anyone believe that the Antichrist as he is called could be a good guy... since in the bible it states that he brings peace to the world? And isn't very possible that he has not been born yet. I think it is odd that I am a Cancer woman, and my husband is a Pisces on the cusp of Aquarius, and my unborn child is due to be a Scorpio. The sign of the devil and the strongest sign of the zodiac. Also This is exactly the signs that Nostradomus uses in this prophecy. My husband is from a very religious Christian family. I was baptized a Christian and 5 minutes later I had a 104 degree fever. It also states that his birth will be a super natural birth and I am having a home water birth. our water triplicity is made up of Cancer (water) Pisces (water) cusp of Aquarius (air) and Scorpio (water) = water+water+air=water H2O two waters for the Hydrogen elements and one Oxygen element truly creating WATER. a Grand water Trine

Last edited:

positive

Banned
water signs are if you believe karmic signs (because they can´t solve their karma, they serve it I believe). And thursday is if I am not totally wrong Jupiters day. and maybe he even meant in sidereal, does anybody knows?

Just to continue this I would say sun moon Jupiter, not necessarily AC.. just my opinion. and apart from the man is very vague described.. lol

@yep just read JESUSISTHEWAY. I think also that you have to be careful with the quartrains translations. about Putin.. Uranus conj Neptun symbolizes the East and West.

finally, who (can!) starts a own, better new religion! nowadays anyway.. impossible.

@true triplicity. a supernatural birth is believed as a cesarian birth. and where or how is it stated that the antichrist bring peace?

can somebody give the quatrains of the messiah and the antichrist?

Last edited:

pete.mars

Could it be 3 sign of country surround by three seas like USA India England.:unsure:

It might just as be as simple as saying that somebody (male) will be born on the 3rd day of one of the water zodiac signs: 3rd March, 3rd July or the 3rd November. We should probably look for someone born on one of these dates.