wilsontc

Staff member
career, to mwright

mwright,

Your chart link expired. If you want, put down your birth info in the format
Month Day, Year
XX:XX AM or PM
City, County/Province, State, Country

Also, let us know what your first career is, so we don't duplicate it with our suggestions.

Needing more info,

Tim

mwright

thanks for responding,

my birth info:
feb 8, 1962
5:15 pm
cincinnati, oh, usa

i've worked in the banking field for most of my life. and, balanced that with music production. i've also done some astrological counseling.

just looking for something new after that midlife crisis! :D

wilsontc

Staff member
career, to mwright

mwright,

Using Noel Tyl's Midheaven Extension process:
- Aries (ruled by Mars) modifies your Midheaven (outer world)
Aquarius (ruled by Uranus) modifies Mars
Leo (ruled by Sun) modifies Aquarius
Aquarius (ruled by Uranus) modifies Sun
So there is an energy exchange between Sun (self-expression, also performing arts) and Uranus (friends, also astrology, innovation, outer self-expression): BOTH energies have to be used to "balance out" this exchange. This is a challenge, because the energies are opposites: Sun is about how we express ourselves and Uranus is about how we are aware of the outer world's way of expressing itself

- There is a STRONG stellium (collection of energy) conjunct (energy needs to be combined with) your Descendant (others)
So your career will depend upon referrals from those around you

- You have Leo modifying North node (future goals), so your future has to do with your own self-expression

- This need for "self-expression" is emphasized since the North node is focused in the 1rst house

- However helping with "outer world" self-expression is also emphasized, since Uranus trines (energy goes very easily with) your Midheaven

The challenge is how to "express yourself" while helping others to express themselves. Perhaps working in a humanitarian field which gives strong recognition for those who excel in being a humanitarian. This would help with the self-expressive ego issues and also help in developing the self-expression of those around you. With your banking background, perhaps you could help humanitarian organizations out in getting their finances in order.

Careering,

Tim

mwright

thanks for your insight, tim.

i do tend to think that helping others can be a form of self-expression.

but, i will also be the first to admit that even when i am trying to help someone, i am basically running my own agenda (aquarius sun, aries moon, aries mc, node 1st, mars 6th, etc...).

in fact, i have a saying: "i'll do anything for you. but, you can't ask me to."

i often have a secondary goal of helping people to make money, or at least get their finances in order (intercepted taurus in 10th).

right now, i'm planning a way to help a local astrology group raise money with a little internet marketing.

viva la urania!