John Frawley is stand up philosofer

banefranco

I am looking and I see that in all cases ruler of the fourth changed to SAGG. before aspect happens.It is not that aspect.
Let Unimatrix solve the problem he found :smile:.
I will take a look for todays matches .
For now traditional astrology is saved :tongue:.
I will be back on those charts later.

banefranco

If Ruler of the fourth changes before it makes an aspect that means Pluto is just space body with no influence like ruler.
But APOF made an aspect in all cases it was with direct aspect sorry I hoped......I do not know. Lucky I was with Kaiserslautern.

Last edited:

acuariano0377

Hi People!

Barcelona -Real Madrid 8:00 pm, Barcelona, Spain.

Barcelona will win to Real Madrid by difference of two or more goals.
Messi be the star of macht and will convert a goal, maybe two or more.

Regards!

unimatrix

@acuariano0377

Nice Try :wink:

The last days i have solved a lot of "problems" in my sports database. Everything is starting to make sense now (even some of the crazy matches). Acc. and Ess. Digs are trustable (Sorry for my doubts Mr. Franco :wink:). The most important thing is that you choose your matches very carefully (Quality for Quantity, always check with your database!).

P.S.:Bookmakers limit your stake if you are too successful, but that is another topic. :biggrin:

Last edited:

zarya

let us take a look at barcelona madrid chart.

at first there is wide moon opposite pof which says asc might lose the game late, but this aspect does not complete while asc is libra. we also have moon trine pluto enforcing second house, what asc have, great teams are able to turn this kind of positive aspect into a goal and madrid did it in 17min.

at 8.24 we have a new picture with ascendant scorpio until the end of match. it's a completely new chart so when we look at it we see moon trapped in 7th, in closing opposition with p.o. fortune, but supporting pluto. it's a tie, moon helps pluto but fortune undoes it. also there is antiscion sun(C10) and saturn(C4) aspect suggesting a tie throughout the match.

Actually it should have been a tie astrologically if there was not for the goal in 17min. as real managed to succeed to make a goal out of crossing into 5th house (how real plays the game at that time) from ruler of C4 uranus. with small benefit of still undamaged moon trining C2 ruler pluto. so real completely deserved that goal, it was a thing of effort, not luck.

great and almost unpredictable

Attachments

• astrolog2lll.jpg
    astrolog2lll.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 35

unimatrix

@zarya
Interesting astrological analysis, thanks. :happy:

I also thought that the match would end in a draw, but the Asc Sign changes very early, so everything was possible. Even though, the match was quite exciting.

banefranco

Hm, If you find the key aspect at this chart you will get all answers at previous charts . There is the key aspect but it is not where you are looking. More clear, it is so visible. :biggrin:. I realised two days before. :biggrin:. That is something what can change the prediction in spite of dignities. Hm I will give you the sign like Nostradamus '' They won in the foggy dark night ruled by inner space burned the grass and destroyed their formation. The king called his general and ask: What happened? The general answered. My lord we were lost in the wood we could not find the road.

unimatrix

A riddle? I am not a good riddle solver... You mean a key aspect why Barcelona lost? Hmm....:unsure:

Edit: Has it something to do with neptune?

Last edited:

zarya

Mars is not that weak, it's also trining pluto and sun with moon in a grand trine but it does suggest that things happen to him rather than venus which stands alone. After the match everybody was saying that Barcelona lost the match, even news reporters! Neptune rules football the most (it is played by feet), that's a fact, so i guess it helps if chart rulers are ok with neptune.
Nice inputs guys.

Last edited:

unimatrix

And when you look for example at the match Bayern Munich vs. Real Madrid (17.04), there is also Mars-Neptune and Mars-Saturn, but Bayern (Mars) won.

banefranco

I suggest to compare Bayern-Real and Juventus-Rome
Also Derby-Middlesbrough, Swansea-Blackburn, WestHam, WBA,
Also Schalke-Borusia, Leverkusen, Hamburg and 'Lautern :geminiimg:
And yes PSG-Sauchoux, interesting chart. but that is the chart when the same aspect has no importance.

Last edited:

banefranco

Well there are aspects that ruin the primary role of the dignities, especially when Neptun is envolved. But there are some other positions beyond. Rulers of the angle houses in the 12th house, when Rx, when rulers of the angle houses are also rulers of the 12th. Now there are also aspects like POF oposing or conjunction rulers, Moon oposing or conjunction rulers, Moon oposing POF, Moon conjunction POF. Mozt of them are aspects for scoring not for winning but when you have such situation you have two choices, like always :smile:. To avoid :wink: or to spend a lot of time in predicting :sick:. Even then when Neptun is envolved you have to make wise choice of matches like Unimatrix said. So again, there are no testimonies but there are traps. It is all predictible but what for.
I predicted yesterday Valence to win and when I checked that chart again today I wondered why I have predicted it. There is the wholy mass in that chart. But I thought that Home team enters their house, the 7th, that Mars oposing Neptun and that Moon is in VOC ( so clever :sick: conclusion that favourites win ). But on contrary Venus, ruler of home team in 7th house is ruler of the 12th, Saturn Rx is in the 12th but I counted that Saturn will escape fast :sick:. But I was lucky as with Leverkusen and avoided Kaiserslautern (just becouse I forgot their home jerseys) :smile:.
Ok now I will have to see which of these crazy aspects is important in some values. When there is just one at the chart like Mars oposing Neptun, it is simple. But even then that is not the testimony for win. We are again back to dignities :smile:

banefranco

I am thinking about one thing. If I had ever trusted only to Horary method I would place Hamburg and Schalke at the same side and.....missssssssssssss.
Lucky, I guess......:smile: :sick:.

unimatrix

Let's look into the future: Barca vs. Chelsea and Madrid vs. Munich. Similar charts. Diginites in both charts are the same. Asc sign stays the same. No big difference in dignites (that's a problem). I would say little advantage for the darker teams...hmm:unsure:

@Franco
I will compare your suggested matches. I hope i find something...

Attachments

• Barca_Chelsea.png
    Barca_Chelsea.png
    33 KB · Views: 38
  • realvs bayern.png
    realvs bayern.png
    38.6 KB · Views: 38