Could she be serious in love?

hertless

Dear forum members,

I need to put my post twice here as i beleive that my first post was at the wrong place.

Anyhooow !!! If you guys could help me reading the birth chart of a women who i 'm in love with now. She has a very strong venus in gemini . Is this bad in relationship (unfaithful , player ,unstable, love game) :crying:What does she think about love?
Edit/ (add more question )Is she a typical taurus who is very slow to start a relationship ? But any analyses about her are welcome here.

Below is her birth chart . Unknown birth time so i based it on at noon 00.00.

Birth day 10 th may 1980.:crying:

Thanks in advance mate!s!

daisy13

Last edited:

Pan

She is charming, maybe flirt and prefer to be in the relationship than being alone. Whenever she fall in love with somebody, she won't be hesitate to drawn herself into a serious relationship. With Venus in the late 7th house Gemini (very close to the 8th house) sex is also very important in her relationship, sometimes cause of suffering as her tend to lost herself in relationship.

Venus opposite Neptune in the 1st house, she quite too much idealistic about love and relationship. She see her lover only the way she want, that would be cause of the disappointment in relationship.

hertless

She is charming, maybe flirt and prefer to be in the relationship than being alone. Whenever she fall in love with somebody, she won't be hesitate to drawn herself into a serious relationship. With Venus in the late 7th house Gemini (very close to the 8th house) sex is also very important in her relationship, sometimes cause of suffering as her tend to lost herself in relationship.

Venus opposite Neptune in the 1st house, she quite too much idealistic about love and relationship. She see her lover only the way she want, that would be cause of the disappointment in relationship.

Oh thanks a lot. This makes me feel better:happy::happy: . Anymore comments are welcome.