what shows resentment toward the other and what to do about it?

mijape

hello all,
i would like to ask for your help if deep resentment shows up in synastry or composite chart. i'd like to release this connection really bad... he died a long time ago due to an overdose and was my peer who impacted/formed me while he was alive and although others died before and after him his death was kinda my last straw to push me into deep depression and overall sadness/resentment/shame and pops up from time to time when i guess i should release him but i haven't been able to or talk about it how and why impacted me so much.
any advice i would appreciate so much.

Attachments

• syn.gif
    syn.gif
    57.7 KB · Views: 27
  • comp.gif
    comp.gif
    79.5 KB · Views: 27

katydid

You have so much mutable energy in your chart. Four planets in Virgo, Moon in Pisces, Sag rising with the nodes also in Gemini/Sag.

So both the lights, the nodes and the angles are all MUTABLE. :sideways:

Someone with a preponderance of the mutable mode is REACTIVE and somewhat DEPENDENT upon others. And being 'reactive' can make someone somewhat stuck in the past.

here is an excerpt:

http://astrology-index.blogspot.com/2009/04/modes.html
Mutable Preponderance
The preponderance of mutable signs in your horoscope denotes adaptability, and you may be so changeable that it is almost impossible to pin you down. You are apt to find yourself going off in several directions at the same time as you have great difficulty focusing your attention to one thing. You are able to fit easily into most situations.

You adapt yourself to all sorts of experiences in life, and like a chameleon, you are able to adjust. Personal and sentimental, you are concerned with people rather than ideals or personal ambitions.

You have an inner desire for much personal freedom, though you may find decision-making and self-directed actions difficult. You learn from the past, and in fact, you may occasionally dwell in the past rather than concentrating on the future.

You're flexible and ingenious in emergencies because of your innate ability to improvise.

GoldenLion12

I'm sorry to hear about your grief. I understand quite well about incomplete grief. I believe for me it wasn't so much the astrology chart, but just understanding grief, emotional attachments, detachment, depression, and learning to heal thyself by knowing thyself.

Society as a whole doesn't teach people to grieve properly, allow individuals to go through the process, and again you through the delayed response, avoidance, emotional pain, and I think it is getting a grasp on how you process thoughts, emotions, feelings, and relate to other individuals.

When you find the answers you seek, and when you're ready to let go, you will.

charmvirgo

Mars 7th house resentment towards others (maybe young and motherly females because of Venus with Mars and because of Cancer). But you should turn it to the positive that Venus is the counteracting force to your resentment and submit to it.