rectifying a birth date

hypatia

Hello
Yes, the title is correct, I am trying to find a birth date, not a birth time.

My daughter was adopted at 11 months old. She is from a country where literacy and birth records are low or non existent. My daughter's first mother told me that the birth was on a Saturday in June of 2008, and that it was about 8am (she knew this because she rested for the remainder of the day, before going back to work cleaning houses the next day). Her mother was not however clear on the actual date (i.e. which Saturday in June).

I had an experienced Astrology try to rectify her birth date by doing a basic interpretation of each of the charts of each Saturday in June 2008 for 8am, and back when my daughter was 1 year old, we decided that 21st Jun 2008 looked the most likely.

These years later though, I would like to use transits to determine if in fact her life events do line up with the 21st June, or if one of the other Saturdays in June 2008 is more likely to be her true birthdate.

Would anyone have advice on which planets to focus on to try and look at such transits, and then look at my daughter's life events?
Or is it more the opposite, that I should list life events, and then look for transits from the different birthdates?
Or a bit of both.

Advice is welcome
thank you

Attachments

• child.png
    child.png
    67.8 KB · Views: 15

hypatia

thank you for your reply.
Unfortunately, her mum doesn't even know what exact year she was born, definitely not what day or month. She was approximately 20 years old when she gave birth (but that could be 1 or 2 years wrong in her real age)... there was no one who kept (or alive who knew) that info.

Can I ask... If it had been known, how would the mum's birthdate help in rectifying the daughter's birthdate?

Rawiri

To do it in a way that would be statistically sound you would want to list the various major events, then randomly select half of them.

Determine the birth time/date from that half by looking at events that match the transits and then afterwards check whether the other half of events ALSO fit the date and time chosen.

I would focus on the Sun, since it can move 30 degrees in that time range and always represents the Self to some extent - transits to it can always potentially trigger an event in a person's personal life.

Also, progressions of the potential moons (each Saturday) would possibly be useful to decide on one of the dates. Normally a "significant" event will occur when the Moon secondary progresses to a Campanus cusp, IME.

She's still quite young though...so I'm not sure how many events you have to go by. I don't envy your task...

Golden Yod

thank you for your reply.
Unfortunately, her mum doesn't even know what exact year she was born, definitely not what day or month. She was approximately 20 years old when she gave birth (but that could be 1 or 2 years wrong in her real age)... there was no one who kept (or alive who knew) that info.

Can I ask... If it had been known, how would the mum's birthdate help in rectifying the daughter's birthdate?

I think it helps in or reinforces identifying patterns.