Placidus vs Whole Sign Chart

ashley027

Placidus vs Whole Signs Chart

Anybody want to interpret my charts with the current transits? I'm at a loss here. It's hard to tell which house system is more accurate. I have placed a Placidus natal chart and a Whole Signs natal chart with the transiting planets.

Update: I don't have the option to attach images. Maybe it's due to using the mobile site.

Last edited:

ashley027

I just posted a thread about this! Cool.
What is getting you confused and why do you want to change house systems?

The transits don't seem to "click" with either chart. At least with the angles and house placements. For instance, I don't know if transiting Saturn is sextile or square to my Ascendant. You probably know that the use of the Whole Signs house system had been proposed by Robert Hand, yet Astro.com and most astrology websites use the Placidus house system. The planetary placements in my Whole Signs chart seem to reflect my personality and events that have taken place more accurately.

Last edited:

PlutorisingLee

The transits don't seem to "click" with either chart. At least with the angles and house placements. For instance, I don't know if transiting Saturn is sextile or square to my Ascendant. You probably know that the use of the Whole Sign house system had been proposed by Robert Hand, yet Astro.com and most astrology websites use the Placidus house system. The planetary placements in my Whole Sign chart seem to reflect my personality and events that have taken place more accurately.
Astro does have an option for Whole Signs :smile: but yeah no reports...
It is great you resonate with Whole signs chart at least! In my case, i'm still looking into it.
Maybe...Try adding minutes to your time of birth due to Apparent solar time?
You can calculate it online and get a more accurate birth time.

ashley027

Astro does have an option for Whole Signs :smile: but yeah no reports...
It is great you resonate with Whole signs chart at least! In my case, i'm still looking into it.
Maybe...Try adding minutes to your time of birth due to Apparent solar time?
You can calculate it online and get a more accurate birth time.

I'll try it, thanks! :)