Eros, Lust, and Mars in Aries

kahtiel

[edited title per OP request - Moderator]
I'm interested in thoughts on asteroid Lust, asteroid Eros, and Mars all being close together in the same house and sign.

I posted my whole sign chart where they are in the 6th together, in Placidus they all move to the 5th. I know asteroids may not be commonly looked at, but I thought having these all close by was interesting. Any insight? TIA :love:

Last edited:

kahtiel

Thank you to the mod for fixing my title!

Just bumping this up to see if any modern astrologers (since I don't think traditional work with these) have any thoughts?

Golden Yod

Something prolly going on there. I think it is relatively unusual to see those in the same area like that. Curious where your Kaali is.

kahtiel

Thanks for replying @Golden Yod! I thought it was unusual for them to be together too. My Kaali is in Pisces in my whole signs 5th house between the moon and north node.

Last edited:

kahtiel

I'm not sure how to read heliocentric/sidereal charts, but here it is. Lust did move to Pisces with Kaali, but Eros stayed in Aries with Mars.

Last edited:

Golden Yod

I'm not sure how to read heliocentric/sidereal charts, but here it is. Lust did move to Pisces with Kaali, but Eros stayed in Aries with Mars.

TY. Your chart looks much stronger in that mode but I didn't see any hints of a pattern for the area of interest. I punched the data in. Let me see what I can find.

kahtiel

Thank you so much for doing all that work @Golden Yod!

I'm impressed that you mention dance. I've always loved dancing, but I haven't done it since I was a child (even though it made me happy). I don't know if I could make a living from dancing, but maybe it's time to start the hobby again.

Golden Yod

Thank you so much for doing all that work @Golden Yod!

I'm impressed that you mention dance. I've always loved dancing, but I haven't done it since I was a child (even though it made me happy). I don't know if I could make a living from dancing, but maybe it's time to start the hobby again.

TY. I found another pattern. They are all parallel or contra-parallel so that reinforces the overall theme. Your hints would include Pallas, Lillith, Juno, and Pluto also. Major hot sexual theme IMO.

Mars is a tad off vertically, but it is very close so it resonates.

Last edited:

kahtiel

That's really interesting; I never thought the first three had much of an influencei n my chart. I would hope that means when I start engaging in sexual activity I won't be too bad as a noob.

Golden Yod

That's really interesting; I never thought the first three had much of an influencei n my chart. I would hope that means when I start engaging in sexual activity I won't be too bad as a noob.

There might be some lunatics that sense that pattern so I would be careful. IMO there is much passion in there. Lucky person whomever your chosen partner is. LOL

kahtiel

There might be some lunatics that sense that pattern so I would be careful. IMO there is much passion in there. Lucky person whomever your chosen partner is. LOL

Yikes, that's definitely something to watch out for. Thank you for all of the insight and hopefully whoever I pick is grateful for his luck :biggrin:

kahtiel

If the person's Venus is in the mix, buy a bag of ice or two. LOL

That made me laugh! How would I know if the Venus is in the mix? Would it have to be conjunct Pallas, Lilith, Juno, and Pluto? Or potentially my Mars/Hera, Psyche, or Eros? Or would it be a midpoint between? Sorry for all the questions.

Golden Yod

That made me laugh! How would I know if the Venus is in the mix? Would it have to be conjunct Pallas, Lilith, Juno, and Pluto? Or potentially my Mars/Hera, Psyche, or Eros? Or would it be a midpoint between? Sorry for all the questions.

I was referring to the declination. The longitude showed the anomaly. You could prolly feel it when around the person and then could check the declination of their Venus. Since all those objects have close to the same declination, then a Venus declination somewhere around 1.5 (or so) degrees north or south could be a sign.

Or you just just look around and select the one that is slobbering. LOL