eclipse

fensi88

On 4 October there will be solar eclipse at 10:19 Li. That is too near my Mo on 11:38. That conjuction will be in my 5th house. Apart the conj with my Su on 14:13Li my Mo have no another aspects. What can I expect from this eclipse? I do not like it at all because it is in conj with Vindemiatrix fix star!
(If you perhaps need my birth data here it is: 7.Oct.1953, 8pm, gmt+1, 21e13, 44n14, ASC 17:40 Ge)

fensi88

Now I'll tell you what happened. 2 days after eclipse, my daughter come to me to elect day for her to go to interview in foreign country for job! I was surprised, I did not know nothing about her plans. She got job! So, she is far away and that is the sad part of this eclipse.

Summery Joy

Hey Goca,

This is the first time I see this thread. I joined the forum later I think. Anyway, you must note that this eclipse you're talking about happened at the same time as Mars going Rx. As you know, Mars is highly distructrive. Going Rx in Taurus, its sign of detriment, was just horrible. In October 2005 alone, two of my friends broke up with their girlfriends. Two people I know died and 2 were hospitalized. I don't know the time of birth for those who died, but both people hospitalized had Mars Rx in their natal 6th house. Of ocurse, that eclipse didn't help.

Autumn and winter of 2005 were rough. Winter will continue to be so as we ingress into 2006. In April, things should brighten up, and by Summer the general feeling of people will be good. Can't wait!

So sorry about you missing your daughter, but that's life, ya know. I hope she's having a good life where she is now.

Cheers.

fensi88

Yes, she is happy now, she likes her new job and how she is amicabled by co workers and bosses! Right now she is with me (hollidays season) and I am happy too.