Why aren't Scorpio Women as controlling with Pisces men as with others?

I've been looking up so many threads on the internet and I cannot tell you how many times I seen comments of how controlling Scorpio women are. Scorpio women are often seen as so controlling their willing to manipulate and cheat others for the man she chases-ehhh excuse me stalk.

However with the Pisces man, shed does not have this controlling tendencies. If anything the traditional relationship makes it sound as though the Scorpio woman feels at ease with a Pisces man. At times things I read make it sound as though Scorpio woman don't need to control Pisces men because she doesn't need to worry about being cheated upon as most other signs.

Also this applies to Cancer men to a much lesser extent too but I notice Pisces is the one sign Scorpio women don't need to watch every move over and don't feel the need to be controlling over as they stereotypically are associated with.

Like I read thing saying how if you put a Scorpio woman with say a Leo man or Aries man there will be lots of conflict over personal space and dominance issues because of the frequent attempts of Scorpio woman to try to exert control in the relationship. But with Pisces men, despite stereotypically being soft-spoken and avoiding of direct confrontation, there does not seem to be the need to control every move and act. I anything the Scorpio woman seems to love the Pisces man for his creative free spirit and encourages.

Can anyone clarify?

Sunshinebliss

This is absolutely correct. I am a scorpio woman with a Pisces man and I cannot tell you enough how effortless and easy our relationship is. His empathetic nature allows him to understand my feelings. His compassion also causes him to always please me and make sure he's the perfect guy for me because he puts me before himself. I never have to worry about him not being loyal because he just wants me to be happy. even though we scorpio women are known to be prideful and controlling, it disgusts us being with men who are controlling and have pride issues. also agree that scorpio women love the Pisces man's free spirit because it shows he's passionate about life. We love men who are passionate about things, especially relationships and Pisces men are exactly that.

ashriia

OP was banned from this site, states this under the username. he/she will not be responding to this post.