Anyone care to guess this person's Ascendant?

Click here to enter your choice of Asc -

• Total voters

jill

This is rapper, Kanye West. He's 34, 5'9", and was born on June 8, 1977 in Atlanta, GA - Birth time unknown.
Many have speculated that he has a Gemini rising.
What do you think?

(you can 'click' on the image to enlarge)

kw-child.jpg kw8.jpg

kw13.jpg kw7.jpg

Attachments

• kw-whole sign chart.jpg
    kw-whole sign chart.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

filly

Yep jill! I'd go for it! Gemini is my best guess too...
Reminds me of my ex boyfriend but he has a stellium in Gemini and Taurus Ascendant...but it's remarkable, even the way they pose for the photos!^^

Pics are fine! :happy:

filly

Oh, though I just noticed is Sun is in Gemini too and conjunct Jupiter! lol

This is tricky...
My ex Asc is on Algol where Kayne has Mercury, he must sing some deep stuff...I don't know personally coz I'm not much into rap.

But, Libra sounds right as well!:sideways:

hknt99

virgo asc.. details, critical, his style of dressing and if you take a look into interviews he is kinda shy
this is what i think :innocent:

jill

I agree with both. He has definite virgo and gemini, but I see alot of Sag in there, too. Maybe his angles are the four Mutable ? signs.

Uranus was in Pisces for the past 10 yrs. to 15 years or so and Pluto just left Sagittarius.
These transits would have occured in 2 different angle houses at the same time. (1st/4th, 4th/7th, 7th/10th or 10th/1st)
Possibly the latter which would account for the unpredictable and tranforming things that have happened to him and his career over the last 10 to 15 years of his life. Below are just 2 of them.

Mother died Nov. 10, 2007 8:29 pm (age 58, her 2nd saturn return and Kanye's 1st)

Also, he was in a near fatal car crash that shattered his jaw, which had to be replaced with a metal one.
This happened on Oct 23, 2002, approx. 3:00 am, los angeles, ca

jill

Oh, though I just noticed is Sun is in Gemini too and conjunct Jupiter! lol

This is tricky...
My ex Asc is on Algol where Kayne has Mercury, he must sing some deep stuff...I don't know personally coz I'm not much into rap.

But, Libra sounds right as well!:sideways:

I did notice that he has Hades conjunct Mercury, almost exact, and this conjunction doesn't aspect anything else in his chart
- except a sesq. to pluto.

This could account for the 'not so bright things' he has said in public over the years, which he later had to apologize for.
And as for Libra - it could be his Des/7th house. Most of the women he's dated were Libra. Amber Rose, Kim Kardashian, and others.

filly

It could be that Libra's trine his Sun and conjunct his NNode?
Most of my relationships where Gemini Sun, It trines my Libra Asc. Plus is where my Moon/Sun midpoint falls.
Never had an Aries Sun boy even with me having a Venus in Aries...Must try! :wink:

It really helps to know about the guy... He seems so much with my ex, though Kayne is much more handsome!
He's born same year as me and our Nodes conjunct as the outer planets.

If we take Virgo, he will have a Pisces DC (doesn't point to only Pisces people but to artistic women from all backgrounds), makes sense Moon in Pisc in the 6H with Neptune in the 3rd. Co-Ruler in the 9H conj Sun and maybe Mc? Moon Ruler of the 10th?
This house system, I'm not used to. So a bit confusing...

The accident to the jaw is extremely Algol...Mercury can be speach-jaw.
My dad is the same with head/face accidents (Sun Conj) My ex: Asc- Scars on ears, lips, forehead...was in the Army.

Back to the Ascendant...It would be nice to have more clues!

jill

Below are the Transits, Progressed & Solar Arcs for the 'Death of his Mother' Nov. 10, 2007.
Maybe looking at these will help. jill

(click on image to inlarge)

Natal-Transits 11-10-2007.jpg Natal & Transits Natal-Transits-Prog 11-10-2007.jpg Natal, Transits & Progressed

Natal-Prog 11-10-2007.jpg Natal & Progressed Natal-Prog-SA 11-10-2007.jpg Natal, Progressed & Solar Arcs

jill

And here are the Transits, Progressed & Solar Arcs for the Car Crash Oct. 23, 2002

(click on image to inlarge)

Natal-Transits 10-23-2002.jpg Natal & Transits Natal-Transits-Prog 10-23-2002.jpg Natal, Transits & Progressed

Natal-Prog 10-23-2002.jpg Natal & Progressed Natal-Prog-SA 10-23-2002.jpg Natal, Progressed & Solar Arcs

DeLaSoul

Definitely? what makes it so obvious to you?

He's always felt Sagittarian to me. Before I ever saw the chart, I thought he was a Sag Sun.

Stylish nature comes from taurus planets.

I don't notice the 'critical' or discriminating' traits you mentioned about Kanye.

I honestly think he is Sag rising ruled by a combust Jupiter (very opinionated,his opinion matters so much he just HAD to interrupt another individual's award acceptance)

Neptune in 1st house. Every award show appearance hes made lately, he is clearly either drunk or stoned.

Another reason he may appear sagittarian to me is Sun conjunction Jupiter perhaps...... Leo rising and Virgo rising does give him an angular Mars/Venus/Chiron though...

Haven't tried using any of the accident dates to recitify, this is based off appearance/music/stage personality

serafin5

virgo asc.. details, critical, his style of dressing and if you take a look into interviews he is kinda shy
this is what i think :innocent:

I agree wih the fancy dressing but shy? I dont know about that; hes got a mouth on him! I have heard that on several occasions now that at award shows if someone wins whom HE doesnt deem worthy he makes a big stink about it back stage; including his own losses!

Im still studying about cardinal faces & mutable shaped heads and fixed noses, etc. but he seems to me like either Gemini or Saggi.

My dos centavos.
Serafin5