Greetings from Chicago!

candiedoranges

I have been studied western astrologer and doing charts and counseling for fifteen years. I have only recently decided to go forth and do it professionally, reaching out beyond friends, family, and acquaintances. Usually, I was the only person around doing astrology, so I hope to finally meet some more people in the time I have who share my passion.

I hope to spend some more time helping out the folks here at astrologyweekly, but most importantly, I'm hoping to learn more. I've already learned a lot. I'm always interested in the way one astrologer sees something that I may find to be completely different or unexpected.

Edit:

Okay, to anyone interested, and astrological full-disclosure: My birth data is November 28, 1979 at 1:16 p.m. in Auburn, NY. I have a cardinal T-square mostly involving the Aries Points, Neptune and Venus on the Midheaven, Mercury Rx and Uranus conjunct in 8th house Scorpio, and the rulers of my sun and moon conjunct in the 6th house. I have an exact conjunction of Mars and the North Node in 6th house Virgo. I have the Sun in the 9th house, squaring the nodal axis. The ruler of my Pisces ASC squares it exactly. Saturn is in the 7th house, conjunct the DSC, but I have mostly worked that out, and yes: my partner is much older (29 years - our Saturns are conjunct), and yes, my life has completely changed a few times so far, and may do so again.

Last edited: