Sagittarian Sun with Moon stuck between two signs. Is this a cause for my imbalances

I attached my chart. 20 year old female. fire sign sag with moon stuck between aries & taurus. I'm the kind of person where I'll go through "binges" in life. Suddenyl be obsessed with working out eating right then I'll go through phases where I'm super lazy for a few months. I have super ambitious moments on one hand and then a complete lack of motivation on the other hand. I've battled drugs problems back and forth... I go through binges here too. ecstasy addiction, more recently fetanyl addiction I'm on suboxone now I'm in a mode where I feel like I need to take a total break from drugs. i have no mental health disorders. What are my chances of success? Can anyone tell me anything cool about my chart... I'm new to this share something awesome :wink: I think my chart shape is a sling but I'm not sure.

-cii

Attachments

• CiiiNote_natalchart.jpg
    CiiiNote_natalchart.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

tsmall

Premium Member
The chart you posted is hard to read, and there is no birth data given if someone wanted to make a different one. Have you tried making a chart at astro.com and uploading it? That might get you more responses. :smile:

persephone5

I agree. I can barely make out some of the glyphs!

Your sun doesn't have many aspects! I find that very interesting. My sun makes an aspect to every **** planet almost so I find it very intriguing when one doesn't.

There is a square from moon to saturn. Not an easy aspect. I have this as well. My moon is inbetween signs as well but I think its a pretty easy transition--capricorn to aquarius. I would think aries/taurus is definitely harder as aries is so impulsive and almost high strung and constantly needing to be busy and active and taurus is so the opposite. Emotionally, it is a very nice placement though. Very tranquil and even. But the sign itself is very complacent and has a strong lazy streak (though I've always thought of them as being strong once working but just hard to motivate to start). I am like that as well and contribute it to my leo parts. Lazy until I'm working and then I won't stop.

Do you feel more Aries or Taurus emotionally? Or maybe from your post, you feel you swing from one to the other?

persephone5

I'm wondering if some of your issues described are partly due to your venus/pluto conjunction in 12th (its really hard to tell the houses. I can't make them out at all). That is a very powerful and emotionally intense aspect.

Then your moon square saturn is a depressive aspect. It tries to limit you. But then you have mars in sag which is not a very stable position in some ways. Not that its bad, it would be fun to have for sure for some people (me included, my scorp/cappy planets are kinda downers sometimes). It adds energy, though inconsistently, and might add drama mixed with your venus/pluto positions.

Your mars is prominently placed too but sort of a firecracker as I see it! It might be easy for you to express that side of yourself but maybe hard for your tough venus/pluto since it is hard to express such feelings anyway (the intensity) but it being in the 12th suggests maybe you try to hide it? Maybe true to Scorpio form you let it build until it explodes?

I always wonder how people express contradictory emotional aspects. Your venus/pluto suggests an intensity of feeling, perhaps jealousy and control issues, but then moon square saturn suggests holding back and repression of emotions.

These are just my late-night rambling thoughts, btw ;-)

persephone5

Forgot to mention, moon square saturn is a restricting aspect. It is controlling. It is severe. It is also disciplined. It might want to force you in line. But your mars in sag on the asc is very different. It wants excitement, it wants fun, it wants freedom. It is not a placement that wants routine or moderation. But maybe emotionally you need that and its a hard balancing act. Venus/pluto is also a position that I don't think knows moderation either. It is very intense and might be prone to extremes. Maybe these contradictory forces cause you to go from one extreme to the other?