Will I meet someone this year?

Katyusha

So this question is:will I meet someone that would romantically interest me in the following year?
So Gemini is ACS ruler and Merc is in 5th house, the house of romance, love etc. So that's kinda yes, am I right? Could be someone from school maybe, since Merc is involved? Sun and Venus are also in 5th, that means it will be an important topic this year, right? Also, Venus, the planet of love trining both Pluto (sexual attraction) and Jupiter , ruler of 7th (happiness, luck), is that right?
What concerns me is that Uranus is opposite the Moon-the querent (me). Could that mean an immediate, electric attraction? Sudden brake-ups? This is my first time reading a horary chart, I'm bad at this :D
Please feel free to add any commentary :]

rafaella

Please post your chart...

Your ruler in 5th house only shows your intention of having some fun, not that you will meet anyone. For a yes you need a favourable aspect between ruler of 1st and 7th houses. Also you need to look at Moon, the strength of the Moon, what aspects it is making. Either the ruler of 1st or the Moon needs to aspect ruler of the 7th for it to be favourable, also one needs to look at reception and dignity of the planets involved....

5th house in horary is mostly used for entertainment (party) or pregnancy questions...So look to 7th house and its ruler for indication of romance...

Hope this helps!

Last edited: