Want to Guess what happen??

Lion o ness

This is the Synastry/Composite of me and my husband of 12 years...
We were separated due to some circumstances.

I am just amazed at how knowledgeable people are here. Im really curious to know if "it" was in the chart.... Actually alot of weird things happen.... Stuff I was never expecting... The end just surprises people... What happen.

Can anyone see what happened? I really want to know if it was just something that happen, or if it was something that was just meant to happen....

I am a very private person, I dont want to put the details out in public, but for anyone that takes a guess.. Or needs more info I could do it via PM.. If anyone does see it, then I will let that person know in private...

I am on the inside in the synastry...

I will say that I was never really happy... But I was totally stuck, and "it" happened... It seemed like fate stepped in, and ended the marriage, since neither of us would..

Or maybe if you want to guess if we had children or not... If so how many.. boy/ girl? Sun Sign?

Or just anything in general you wanna say what happened in this relationship.

Attachments

• astro_621gw_38_05Composite with Husband.jpg
    astro_621gw_38_05Composite with Husband.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 84
  • Synastry with Husband.jpg
    Synastry with Husband.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

Lithuel

Ouch! All those hard aspects to the outer planets! Hard Neptune aspects are probably the greatest dealbreakers, especially when they're re-emphasized in the composite, but Pluto, Uranus, and Saturn aren't doing anything to help this relationship thrive. My heart goes out to you, because this frankly looks like a nightmare of a relationship.

I have to confess, though, I don't see anything at first glance that specifically tells me how your marriage ended. 5th house Comp Saturn would really weigh on any good times this marriage might have had.

*Edit* I'm gonna guess the breakup had Taurean themes, maybe property? The Composite 6th house is the 12th from the 7th

Lion o ness

Well we were a boring couple.. lol... It just how it was..

We did stay together for 12 years though.. We would prob still be together if "it" didnt happen..

No it was not property or taur themes.

I dont think either one of us was happy, but we both just commited and stuck with it.

It wasnt really hell.... More so just stuck... But we were just not on the same wave length mentally.. We just kinda lived in the same house after a while. BUT we were still stuck, and neither would say anything NOR end the relationship.. It just kept going and going for years and years.. ...

Munch

I think to really understand WHAT happened, we'd need a progressed composite for not just the relationship, but for the both of you individually, as well as your natal charts. We would also need to know the transits for the day 'it' happened. The moon's transits to progressed charts can be very revealing, usually triggering the potential within hard aspects.

On another note, I am sorry that it didn't work out for you. I wish you all the best in the coming years!

ethertwist

When did the dissolution of the relationship take place? I'm curious about the transits to your charts at that time and what the triggers were.

He's got a stellium in his 12th house, so I would suspect he was pretty good at keeping secrets and probably had a few? Lithuel pointed out the Neptune squares, which could indicate some deception of some kind?

I'm not sure how to spot children in a chart, although with your North Node on his 5th house cusp opposite his Jupiter (which falls in your 5th conjunct your South Node), I wouldn't be surprised if you did have a child or children with him. I would guess maybe a girl because you both have "feminine" signs on your 5th house cusp with maybe an Aries or Libra Sun? Clearly, I'm a novice!:tongue:

Thank you for being brave to share a bit of your experience with us.

Last edited:

Lion o ness

To Munch and Ethertwist.

Well it was a series of events that draged out.. One thing after another...

The first event happened on Dec 23, 2007 which the end result (not expected) ended Feb 3, 2009... After the last event, is when I said ok thats enough for me.... (but it still was a few months for me to actually do it to get over the shock) But then (idk date months later maybe the end of 2009 or early 2010.) a secret to come to light.. This was after I already said thats enough.... :surprised:

Here are both of our charts/Transits on Feb 3, 2009

He is the Virgo and I am the Leo.. (if you havent guessed) lol :love:

Attachments

• e2009 transits.jpg
    e2009 transits.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 36
  • 2009 transit.jpg
    2009 transit.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 18

Munch

I use the Whole Sign system which puts Taurus in his 9th house. The moon is transiting his nodes in Taurus and Scorpio. N. Neptune is conjunct his South Node, which to me reads as some illusion about his past possibly having to do with siblings. I'm guessing he is very private about his relationships with them (if he has any) and might even go so far as to keep those relationships completely separate from all of his others. In any event, the moon is triggering something with his nodes. Perhaps a family secret finally came to light. It's interesting to note that T. Saturn is on his Asc. having completed a transit through the 12th house some time ago...pointing towards a trend of an internal issue slowly coming to light. T. Saturn is also conjunct N. Uranus, opposite N. Saturn and N. Chiron in his 7th house as well as T. Uranus. This screams to me that this was a time of inner tormoil and upheaval where a lot of his demons were exposed for better or for worse. Please keep in mind that when I say 'exposed' that can also be interpreted as, he became aware of issues within himself, and they didn't necessarily have to manifest clearly for you. Though, the struggle for him would have a profound effect on his personal relationship with you. This would be the time of his Uranus half return. It is not surprising to me that the relationship ended just looking at HIS chart.

Your chart is a little less telling for me. Still, I see T. Pluto is leaving a conjunction with Jupiter which signifies a time when you may have been doing some serious 'digging' in an attempt to get very clear on where you stood with career and family issues. You were probably under a great deal of pressure on the career front but excelling. Unfortunately as Pluto leaves the Jupiter conjunction it moves into a direct opposition with Venus heralding that your success might have come at a cost to the relationship. I see a time of distrust for you, as all of your digging may have unearthed something rather unnerving. T. Saturn is transiting your Vertex meaning that you are having to step up and take control of a situation and Uranus is transiting the Anti-Vertex saying that a great interruption is coming upon you personally as well. Its also important to note that your 12th house is positively charged with energy. Neptune and Chiron do a dizzying dance that leaves you sure of the fact that something is wrong, but you don't know what or how to cure it. Perhaps this is what triggered the digging? The Sun is also in the 12th adding further impetus to explore this nagging itch in your subconscious as does Jupiter and the transiting Node. The cosmos are saying it's time to figure this out, but Neptune and Chiron leave you feeling unsure of what to do. However, Mars exalted in pragmatic Capricorn and conjunct your N.N. shows that you were able to exert a great deal of patience and perseverance to finally uncover something that would affect your ability to move forward. Mercury in methodical Capricorn eventually showed you HOW to uncover the truth.

This is my first time doing anything this in depth that isn't a natal chart analysis, so I'd be curious to see what you have to say.

Last edited:

Lion o ness

The incident was nothing to do with his Family.. His "secret" did come out but not until dec/Jan 09/10.. Somewhere around there.. It was nothing to do with his siblings.

YEs he went through alot during these times.. Alot of turmoil..

As for me I did have to dig deep, but it was caused by the incident.. The incident made me sit and think what I wanted.. Actually I spent 18 months trying to figure it out, at the end I decided its best to move on..

I feel as if fated stepped in and seperated us.. Since neither of us would admit we werent happy, and neither would tell the other.

Add..
My job was the same now is it is then.. No changes on the job front

Munch

Interesting. I was suggesting siblings because it's a third house issue, but really it could be anything third house related. With such limited info, I am shooting in the dark. :)

Did the incident not have anything to do with the secret that came out? I'm curious why you would bring up the incident if they are not related. Did it maybe just make you start wondering if this was the person you once thought him to be?

It does really look like fate did in fact step in just based on your separate charts.

I didn't necessarily think you changed jobs or were promoted, just that you were working hard and excelling, and it could have had an impact on your decision making once Pluto came into opposition with Venus. No matter what though, it looks like tough times for both of you. I'm sorry that you had to go through whatever it was because it obviously was not pretty or easy. Best of luck to you and lots of love in the days to come.

Lion o ness

Interesting. I was suggesting siblings because it's a third house issue, but really it could be anything third house related. With such limited info, I am shooting in the dark. :)

Did the incident not have anything to do with the secret that came out? I'm curious why you would bring up the incident if they are not related. Did it maybe just make you start wondering if this was the person you once thought him to be?

It does really look like fate did in fact step in just based on your separate charts.

I didn't necessarily think you changed jobs or were promoted, just that you were working hard and excelling, and it could have had an impact on your decision making once Pluto came into opposition with Venus. No matter what though, it looks like tough times for both of you. I'm sorry that you had to go through whatever it was because it obviously was not pretty or easy. Best of luck to you and lots of love in the days to come.

Its not a H3 issue...

ethertwist

Munch did such a fantastic job delineating transits and is a tough act to follow! What I noticed about his transit chart was that Neptune was opposing his Venus in the 5th/11th house axis. Also, the opposition between Uranus and Saturn was activating his ASC/DSC axis of self and interpersonal relationships (a clash between the old and the new?). Pluto is moving through his 4th house, so he's likely been excavating some deep "root" issues. With all that activity going on in his 5th house at the time and that Neptune opposition to Venus, it would seem like there could have been a relationship occupying his attention? Was he having an affair or a secret relationship with someone that was brought to light? Was he hiding something about his sexuality?

Munch

Hmm, well then I'm unsure. lol. All I know is the moon is transiting his NN in the 9th house opposite the 3rd. Like I said, I'm not an expert. :andy: Anyway, your welcome.

Thanks Ethertwist, your hypothesis looks good. :)

Last edited:

Lion o ness

Nope no cheating... Nothing to do with sex... But both of two just almost hit it, then veer off in another direction...

You two are awesome though...

I will give a hint... (somewhat) lol... It was all of a sudden a freak thing... A gliche that was discovered... Uranus??

fushiafairy

not an expert here, but....did he get arrested? He has a loaded 12th house and saturn was transiting it.

My husband and I broke up 4 days after you. Our marriage was a lot like how you describe yours....not hell, stuck, living in the same house, and would have lasted for years. good luck.

Last edited:

fushiafairy

Did the incident involve his work? The arrest was a part of it was unexpected (to the vast majority at least), but had been building unseen. He fudged the books I bet. Or claimed something as his that was not.
Transit saturn moving through 12th over multiple planets(the building up to arrest and his undoing). Transit saturn conjunct natal uranus. Transiting Uranus opposite his natal uranus(unexpected). Uranus rules his natal 6th house of work. Fast changes at work. Forced structure or grounding.
Transiting moon is natal north node in 8th house(other people's resources). sometimes we learn karmic lessons the hard way.
Transiting mars opposite natal jupiter(rules his 4th house of family) strife.
Transiting jupiter opposite natal mars(rules his 8th house of other people's resources) got overoptemistic with his ability to use other people's money or belongings.
I have a feeling he is a good liar with that well aspected neptune, even if he doesn't do it often or like to.

Lion o ness

Did the incident involve his work? The arrest was a part of it was unexpected (to the vast majority at least), but had been building unseen. He fudged the books I bet. Or claimed something as his that was not.
Transit saturn moving through 12th over multiple planets(the building up to arrest and his undoing). Transit saturn conjunct natal uranus. Transiting Uranus opposite his natal uranus(unexpected). Uranus rules his natal 6th house of work. Fast changes at work. Forced structure or grounding.
Transiting moon is natal north node in 8th house(other people's resources). sometimes we learn karmic lessons the hard way.
Transiting mars opposite natal jupiter(rules his 4th house of family) strife.
Transiting jupiter opposite natal mars(rules his 8th house of other people's resources) got overoptemistic with his ability to use other people's money or belongings.
I have a feeling he is a good liar with that well aspected neptune, even if he doesn't do it often or like to.

Good try.. But no, nothing to do with his job or money.. :rightful:.... It was building though... :wink: It was enviable.

Last edited:

Lion o ness

The arrest was a part of it was unexpected (to the vast majority at least), but had been building unseen. He fudged the books I bet. Or claimed something as his that was not.

Actually this here is close to the "reason of the "final" out come... Not the reason of the arrest.... It has nothing to do with work or money though..

fushiafairy

last guess here...I know you said not about job or money, but this isn't exactly that.
arrested for drinking or drugs, maybe selling even? Neptune in 2nd could be making money from selling drugs. It is sextile uranus in 12th house(the escapist house). That saturn transit came in and put an end to it.
also transiting neptune opposite venus which rules 2nd house.

The part that didn't have to do with arrest I am not sure about. Would really be just guessing at this point.

That is it for me. Had fun and was glad I got some of it right.